Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! (1299 Views)

Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? / Help, My Husband Dresses Like An Old Man, I Don't Find Him Sexy. / Help! I Don't Know My Father. I Will Be 29 In Few Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by asodeboyede(m): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
I heard the most shocking revelation of my life! Though I have been reading similar issues, but I've given little or no attention to them; but this seems to be the most unbelievable of all.....
My sister came around and we spoke at length... Telling of how she has relocated(she's married) to another place. I probed further considering the serenity and beauty of the left compound.
She now told me of how her neighbour has been molesting his own daughter(3girls), telling me that the girls 11, 8, and 6 has started dipping fingers into their private parts(lesbianism), helping them selves out. Surprised? Same here o...
The news broke loose when the eldest was walking like an elephant and complaining of peppery sensation in her private part! After much stress she confessed that her dad has been carrying her on his laps... Ugly facts began to pop up of how the mother has even taken the 2nd daughter to the hospital and discovering she had been molested by her dad also,
And had to lie to the doctor that it was the handiwork of their domestic staff!
The height of the matter is the woman is still living with the man and has not even reported to relevant authorities(Except the mother in-law who said the matter should be buried)!
My sister(the mother of two, a girl and a boy) said they had to park out before they begin to do such with her kids too; even when their rent has not expired!

This is the most shocking revelation I've heard so far... Did I tell you I know this family? Yes I know them very well! So am shocked!
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by Dheartless: 6:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
all form of rape is criminal
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by walexzee11(m): 6:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Its shocking indeed..

If they can bury the matter in their family... It shouldn't cause me headache!!! shocked
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by Setaje(f): 8:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
shocked..... modu......... Oga o cry
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by Lyzbet: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
The things women would condone, all in the name of "i dont want a broken marriage". Hmmm.
Smh for the family.
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by misfab(f): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
life is full of mysteries indeed. i cant even fathom such.
thank God ur sis is outta d compound.
so many sick men undecided
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by KanwuliaJara: 3:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Soooooooo. . . .What do you want us to do about this? undecided
Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by lafedale: 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
see this mumu. Go and die now... Seems you are guity self.
@ op that's the new trend now. Molestation everywhere... U neva see anything

3 Likes

Re: In Fact, I Don't Know What To Call This(a Must Read)! by asodeboyede(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Whatever rocks your boat!

(1) (Reply)

What Did I Do To My Mum To Deserve This.? / Why Is It Difficult/not allowed For Men To Cry? / In The Other Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.