Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze (20762 Views)

Photos Of Woman Who Set Her Husband & Herself Ablaze Weeks After Wedding / Woman Attempts To Set Husband Ablaze Over Property and divorce(Pictures) / Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by onoja12: 9:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Respect zero,you cant even talk without expressing agression

cococandy:
what you won't see is majority of ladies supporting this woman by claiming he must have pushed her to the wall as most of you do even in the face of glaring evil

Go and sit your asssss down.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Charles4075(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
The heart of a woman should never be scorched, else your own funeral awaits you...
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by JayJustus(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:

It seems this Val's day is causing enough troubles at home

Why would a woman now use the day to carry out her evil act

Maybe we need to scrape it
Just like the other day a woman had to push her man from the story building just because of valentine gone bad and the guy died......

nigga watchu SCRAPING tho?? burnt noodles or what??
wait what?? SCRAP you mean?? sad(((
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
onoja12:
Respect zero,you cant even talk without expressing agression

Bun kum undecided
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Dheartless: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

@ bold. Newest morals by who's standard?

@ colored. Totally agree. So what was your rant about again?

didn't you call the excuses/complaints of guys who are being hit/push by their women xtupid?

[quote author = cococandy post=31207766]

You think we are like those guys that make
excuses for violence in the name of being
pushed to the wall undecided
And all those other very xtupid excuses
abusers use to justify their wickedness while
some of you cheer them on. [/quote]

am not saying is an excuse to be violent am saying those women need to be stopped and not the blame the men for every single misbehaviour of the women or tag their complains as xtupid.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by freecocoa(f): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Evil woman, she should be locked up.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:

didn't you call the excuses/complaints of guys who are being hit/push by their women xtupid?

am not saying is an excuse to be violent am saying those women need to be stopped and not the blame the men for every single misbehaviour of the women or tag their complains as xtupid.
Of course I called those excuses xtupid. The same way I will call this woman's excuse xtupid and whoever supports her action.

Nobody has any right to use the excuse of being pushed to the wall as justification for displaying violence or saying the other person deserved it.

Gerrit?
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Dheartless: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:

Of course I called those excuses xtupid. The same way I will call this woman's excuse xtupid and whoever supports her action.

Nobody has any right to use the excuse of being pushed to the wall as justification for displaying violence or saying the other person deserved it.

Gerrit?
it wasn't a push excuse, it was a physical abuse and not a push, and that is what is stupid

gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dheartless:

it wasn't a push excuse, it was a physical abuse and not a push, and that is what is stupid

gerrit?
the man physically abused her first? I didn't read that anywhere here
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Dheartless: 10:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:
the man physically abused her first? I didn't read that anywhere here
not this thread but thread(s) you called stupid, instead of telling this women to stop hitting their partners you lots don't, but when it gets to stages like this one you scream the woman is wicked
slaps or burning are both physical abuse and none should be ignored.

yes the woman in the OP is wrong and wicked
and so is this
www.nairaland.com/2172077/hit-regret-it-she-deserved
its not an excuse for violence but that woman is guilty and should be stoped
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Onyiido: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:

As in the have gone a little bizzare than what it used to be
Going to the extent of burning the man
Those kind of women needs to be scraped out of the society. Women are becoming evil now
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Eluwilussit(m): 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is there anything wrong with this name Olusegun, lately?
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by greennproud: 10:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
Do you plan travelling to UK,US or Canada?
Have you tried several times and have been
refused VISA without knowing the reason for the
Visa refusal?
Do you plan travelling and have issues with
documentations?

Guaranteed visas within 3-6 weeks.
Having more questions? 08072778756
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by MissOpe(f): 10:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dear forumites kindly help me win this competition by liking the post on this link....Below is the link to the post
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1615311108701321&id=1603852676513831&refid=17
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by harry509: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:

Evil woman. May GOD take we men far far 4rm women like dis AMEN. I don't kw wat has cum ova most nigeria women dis days. I tink govt shud reali do sumtin irespct of dis vanlentin tins bcus nigerian's don't kw hw 2 celebrate it @ all. God pls av mercy on us ooh.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Dragonking: 10:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Takim107:
Is a day to show your love and exchange of gifts, who knows she might have seen her neighbours doing the love thing and she felt left out. ..They would have talked about it. ..simple HONEY I WONT BE HOME TILL 6PM. simple...she didn't feel loved at all.....but she went too far she should be taken to REHAB. .just like Chris Brown to manage her anger.

She belongs in jail and not rehab..because ur husband didn't take u out on val is not a sensible reason to set him ablaze.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by dre11(m): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Onyiido:
Those kind of women needs to be scraped out of the society. Women are becoming evil now

Its ladies like that that give the good ones we have some bad names

I can't understand how a woman can go that extent to burn someone when you are still suspecting him and not get him red handed in the did
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
christaddicted:

U re liable to ban for bn the FTC after posting ur story.. I no fit support bad tin..

gringrin...........

It to make the news juiciergrin
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by dre11(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ilekeh:
Wetin Fayose get to talk about this one?

He will welcome her with both hands to his world
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Onyiido: 10:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
dre11:

Its ladies like that that give the good ones we have some bad names

I can't understand how a woman can go that extent to burn someone when you are still suspecting him and not get him red handed in the did
Honestly, its better they aren't born than being in existence
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by onoja12: 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ THE LAST TIME

Respect zero,you cant even talk without expressing aggression

cococandy:

Bun kum undecided
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by dre11(m): 10:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
Onyiido:
Honestly, its better they aren't born than being in existence

But they make the world have story to tell
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
If you can quote me on any thread anywhere in this forum supporting a violent woman, then maybe you might be worth listening to.

Since you can't because I NEVER support such, my appropriate response then would be to advice you to channel your issues to their origin.

Dheartless:

not this thread but thread(s) you called stupid, instead of telling this women to stop hitting their partners you lots don't, but when it gets to stages like this one you scream the woman is wicked
slaps or burning are both physical abuse and none should be ignored.

yes the woman in the OP is wrong and wicked
and so is this
www.nairaland.com/2172077/hit-regret-it-she-deserved
its not an excuse for violence but that woman is guilty and should be stoped
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Dheartless: 11:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
cococandy:
If you can quote me on any thread anywhere in this forum supporting a violent woman, then maybe you might be worth listening to.

Since you can't because I NEVER support such, my appropriate response then would be to advice you to channel your issues to their origin.

say what you will, we both know you thought that guy deserves all he got but not the lady

well I don't care about your attention,i hope you realise that I responded to your mention.

I guess you don't worth "quote back" on this issue.

where is my remote, I've got to change this channel
grin
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by cococandy(f): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
you know what I think even when I didn't say any such thing?

See how deep seated issues make some people unreasonable. undecided

Dheartless:

say what you will, we both know you thought that guy deserves all he got but not the lady

well I don't care about your attention,i hope you realise that I responded to your mention.

I guess you don't worth "quote back" on this issue.

where is my remote, I've got to change this channel
grin

Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Paitty(f): 11:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Now dat d deed has already been done,..who is going to take her for shopping next valentine

Some women n their fish like brain
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Dheartless: 12:07am On Mar 02, 2015
cococandy:
you know what I think even when I didn't say any such thing?

See how deep seated issues make some people unreasonable. undecided

get off my case!
Mrs candybrain grin
or you wanna hit me and hide behind " i am a woman"? it won't work cocobrain grin
cos I don't accept punches grin
a nigga should know when to move away from violent bitches and when to 'self defend' against violent bitches
you don't worth me defending/ attacking,
so i wanna to leave right now, thus get off my back!
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by Nobody: 6:23am On Mar 02, 2015
I just came to see the picture of the burner grin grin grin grin. But since there was no picture, ***zooms outta thread***
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by yemison(m): 7:09am On Mar 02, 2015
common, wot r we saying? Dis woman has done wrong n abt to pay for her crime deres no excuse to justify her action.
Re: Police Arrest Woman Who Set Husband Ablaze by twerkjack: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2015
SERVES HIM RIGHT grin E OWN SEF NA SMALL...........ME I LOCK UP wink

DUDE BEG TAYA!!!!

LOVE THE FEELING

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Of Badoo Ritual Killings In Lagos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Adamawa Communities Kill Some, Injure Others (Graphic Pic / Hausa Man Caught Picking Used Sanitary Pads And Pants In Edo. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.