Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:59 AM

Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North (1420 Views)

Prepare For Break-up, Afenifere Tells North / At This Point Only God Can Save Buhari – Dogara / APC Withdrew From Presidential Debate To Save Buhari From Shame — Okupe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by doctokwus: 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
[b]Ekiti state gov,Ayodele Fayose, has called on Nigerians, especially northern leaders to save the APC candidate,Gen.Muhammadu Buhari(rtd) from Lagos state former governor, senator Bola Tinubu and his cabal in the APC.
The governor who said he was worried that Tinubu and his cabal were pushing Buhari too much because of their selfish interest pleaded that,"Nigerians should appeal to Tinubu and his cabal to allow Buhari to attend properly to his health".
The governor in a statement on Sunday through his Special Assistant on Public Media,Lere Olayinka said "since last week Thursday that Buhari appeared for less than 2hours at the Chatham house where he said his doctors certified him fit and that he was returning to Nigeria for the 'final onslaught on the PDP',he has simply disappeared from public glare.
"Isn't it strange that someone who is contesting election in less than 28 days time could afford to stay outside the country for going to two weeks?
"Buhari confessed that he actually saw his doctors, why did the APC cabal lie that he never visited any hospital, even going to the ridiculous and criminal level of using pictures taken in Abuja to authenticate claim that Buhari had a television interview in London?
"Like I have maintained, the same cabal that were involved in the Yar'Adua saga are also involved in the packaging of Buhari and Nigerians must save the man from these people,who are only interested in using him to assume power".
While maintaining that Buhari was not the candidate of the North,Fayose asked,"shouldn't it interest Nigerians, especially the Northerners that only mallam Nasir El-Rufai was a northerner among those who attended the last Thursday arrangee Chatham house event?
'During the APC primary, delegates from the North voted for former VP,Atiku Abubakar and Rabiu Kwankwaso. Only delegates controlled by Tinubu, Governor Rotimi Amaechi and Senator Bukola Saraki voted for Buhari"
He added that " in appreciation of Tinubu's role,Buhari gave him Tinubu, the sole right to chose his running mate,with Tinubu still being rumoured to be interested in the Vice President position that he gave his surrogate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo.
"Also,the APC confirmed yesterday that Buhari's campaign is being funded by Tinubu and Amaechi.
"All these point to the fact that Tinubu and his cabal have a sinister agenda against the North, which they want to use Buhari to achieve.
"Our leaders on the North should therefore intervene and save Buhari from the APC cabal now because he needs to take proper and adequate care of himself medically[/b]".
http://www.punchng.com/news/save-buhari-from-apc-cabal-fayose-tells-north/

3 Likes

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by doctokwus: 7:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
The mad one has gone on loose again.
Buhari would continue giving him nightmares till Fayose agrees to go for psychiatric evaluation.

1 Like

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by olu77(m): 7:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fayose is desperate to save himself ahead of Buhari's zero-tolerance-for-corruption government. He is trying to use nothern elders since in his deranged mind he believes nothern elders are brainless.

1 Like

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by doctokwus: 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is desperate to save himself ahead of Buhari's zero tolerance for corruption government.
His past and present would continue hunting him till he is tied up and put behind bars!

1 Like

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by KwoiZabo(m): 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have always made this point that Tinubu gave Buhari this ticket, that's why the convention was moved to Lagos and Buhari polled a total of 3200 votes our of over 8000 delegates which is obviously the votes Aregbe, Amosun, Tifnubu & co gave to him. In fact they were all shouting Arugbo la fe (its the old man we want) at the convention ground. Forget about the crowd you see in Buhari's campaign in the North They are loosely attached to him.
Elections was postponed, nobody could cough.
Jega will leave nothing will happen
Finally
Buhari will loose woefully & the Country will March Forward.
GEJtill2019

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fayose grin

Giving APC headache since 1762 grin grin

GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ayo Fayose, a lone voice crying in the wilderness, unfortunately those that hate bitter truth don't listen to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by ziccoit: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
KwoiZabo:
I have always made this point that Tinubu gave Buhari this ticket, that's why the convention was moved to Lagos and Buhari polled a total of 3200 votes our of over 8000 delegates which is obviously the votes Aregbe, Amosun, Tifnubu & co gave to him. In fact they were all shouting Arugbo la fe (its the old man we want) at the convention ground. Forget about the crowd you see in Buhari's campaign in the North They are loosely attached to him.bBuhari will loose woefully.

Where were you when Buhari, whom I considered an independent candidate, got 12M votes without political structure in place in 2011? PDP should underestimate this GMB man at its own peril.

1 Like

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by lovat(m): 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
Most of these girls with seat belt on NL profile pix. GOD is watching you this march
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by Popemax(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
lovat:
Most of these girls with seat belt on NL profile pix. GOD is watching you this march
grin....lolz
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by KwoiZabo(m): 7:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
ziccoit:

Where were you when Buhari, whom I considered an independent candidate, got 12M votes without political structure in place in 2011? PDP should underestimate this GMB man at its own peril.
we were watching on the sidelines b'cos we know that nearly cannot kill a bird.
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by WisdomFlakes: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wonders shall never end. cheesy All of a sudden Fayose loves and cares about Buhari. I guess no more death wishes from him. Mofo.

1 Like

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Wonders shall never end. cheesy All of a sudden Fayose loves and cares about Buhari. I guess no more death wishes from him. Mofo.
ya father is a pig lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by WisdomFlakes: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
ya father is a pig lipsrsealed

Yo, why are you stalking me on every thread.?.? Are you a Fa.g.got? Stay away from me coz I have a wife and luv pu.s..sy. I don't do ni.g.gaz.

2 Likes

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Yo, why are you stalking me on every thread.?.? Are you a Fa.g.got? Stay away from me coz I have a wife and luv pu.s..sy. I don't do ni.g.gaz.
me luv c*unts too grin
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by koikoi2(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Fayose has become a nightmare for APC.

Amaechi has bn humbled.

GEJ til 2019
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by doctokwus: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
ziccoit:

Its exactly because PDP knows GEJ stands no chance against buhari this time around, they have let loose their attack dogs,but he ain't even fazed.
Imagine, he has allowed GEJ to go round trying to get endorsements from all manners of character,yet his absence is still giving them nightmares!
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by olu77(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
doctokwus:

His past and present would continue hunting him till he is tied up and put behind bars!

The guilty runs even before he is been chassed
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by LeStylo: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
doctokwus:
Buhari would continue giving him nightmares till Fayose agrees to go for psychiatric evaluation.

grin grin grin
Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by tomakint: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
I too gbadun this man, in Governor Fayose's voice, *I am Ayodele Fayose, Oshokomole, Irunmole to n je jollof rice* ........cheesy grin APC don enter one chance!

Re: Save Buhari From APC Cabal, Fayose Tells North by doctokwus: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
tomakint:
I too gbadun this man, in Governor Fayose's voice, *I am Ayodele Fayose, Oshokomole, Irunmole to n je jollof rice* ........cheesy grin APC don enter one chance!
doctokwus:

(1) (Reply)

If Jonathan Is Truly Not Clueless, Now Is The Time To Slow Down Fayose And FFK / WAR ON TERROR: Nigerian Navy Set To Deploy Troops To Fight Boko Haram / BREAKING NEWS: Youth Set Ablaze PDP Leader’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.