Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? (46157 Views)

Where Was God On September 11th? / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by TopsyKrete: 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
I was in the midst of some students some time ago, engaged in some data update, when some of those student noticed i had some slice bread and moi-moi at my side.

They requested i give them the bread but one suggested i throw out a question, and that who ever gets the answer will have the bread.

I thought to myself, "hey, that's not a bad idea.

The next thing that came out of my mouth as a question was:

"Where was God coming from before HE started creation"?

They all gave up on my afternoon meal.

But seriously, where was God coming from?

Was HE lonely or did HE just acquire the power of the ALMIGHTY from a just concleuded war?

I need the house to help me out on this.

Thanks.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by pinkycute(f): 8:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Am here to learn embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by mmsen: 8:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
'God' was created after mankind, by mankind.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by TopsyKrete: 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
mmsen:

Hmmm how my brother or are you trying to liken this to the Greek mythology?

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by mmsen: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
TopsyKrete:

All gods have the same origins - the imagination of man.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by johnydon22(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
TopsyKrete:

Isn't that what they all are? mythology?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by johnydon22(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op you can only imagine grin.. they said he have no beginning, so he have existed literally for forever before he just snaps and gets an idea "Ooh i have an idea, let me create the universe and humans" grin
Wasn't it a good idea after he have existed for literally forever cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by profstar(m): 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Y not ask HIM (God) yourself through prayer

13 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2015
John 10:25
Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name testify about me

John 10:38
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that yebmay know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Read meaning into these passages , remain blessed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
mmsen:
Exactly! Man first came before any "god". Give yourself the credit for once wink.
"I agree with people like Richard Dawkins that mankind felt the need for creation myths. Before we really began to understand disease and the weather and things like that, we sought false explanations for them. Now science has filled in some of the realm – not all – that religion used to fill."- Bill Gates

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
Observing
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
John 10:25
Jesus answered, "I did tell you, but you do not believe. The works I do in my Father's name testify about me

John 10:38
But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that yebmay know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Read meaning into these passages , remain blessed
Is this the answer to the question? Oh, let me help you better. "The things of the spirit is far more real and complex than the things of the world". Let me even help you with scriptures;

Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."

Now when anyone ask you where god came from just tell them that verse ok? So you don't have to further show how ridiculous your beliefs are. wink

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Is this the answer to the question? Oh, let me help you better. "The things of the spirit is far more real and complex than the things of the world". Let me even help you with scriptures;

Deuteronomy 29:29 "The secret things belong to the LORD our God, but the things revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may follow all the words of this law."

Now when anyone ask you where god came from just tell them that verse ok? So you don't have to further show how ridiculous your beliefs are. wink

are you an atheist /evolutionist?
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Horus(m): 9:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
TopsyKrete:
I was in the mist of some students some time ago engaged in some data update, when some of those student noticed i had some slice bread and moi moi at my side.

They requested i give them the bread but one suggested i throw out a question and that who ever gets the answer will have the bread.

I thought to myself, hey, that's not a bad idea, the next thing that came out of my mouth as a question was:

"Where was God coming from before HE started creation"?
They all gave up about my afternoon meal.

But seriously, where was God coming from?
Was HE lonely or did HE just just acquire the power of the ALMIGHTY from a just concluded war?

I need the house to help me out on this

Thanks.

If God created the universe simply for the Earth he wasted a lot of material on the project. There are an estimate 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy and over 1 million galaxies in the universe. That's a lot of material just to maintain one, healthy planet. Even if God is all-powerful, he is either a very poor planner or we have seriously misidentified our significance to him.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Pr0ton: 10:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
"Where was God coming from before HE started creation?"

My brain.

7 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
Horus:

If God created the universe simply for the Earth he wasted a lot of material on the project. There are an estimate 100 billion solar systems in our galaxy and over 1 million galaxies in the universe. That's a lot of material just to maintain one, healthy planet. Even if God is all-powerful, he is either a very poor planner or we have seriously misidentified our significance to him.

LOL Its hilarious to see how people believe nothing can create something so insanely complex as life, the cosmos, CONSCIOUSNESS, A CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM, DNA OH WAIT TO A POINT WHERE EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE IS EVEN SYMMETRICAL?! You expect me to believe nothing created that? LOL I don't have enough faith to think millions of accidents just took place at the right time. Of course there is a Creator.

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Jameselias: 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
And to make matter worse where were u before u were born.?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pr0ton:
"Where was God coming from before HE started creation?"

My brain.

Since you want to use your brain tonight ...

Explain the origin of gravity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Johnysky(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

LOL Its hilarious to see how people believe nothing can create something so insanely complex as life, the cosmos, CONSCIOUSNESS, A CARDIOVASCULAR SYSTEM, DNA OH WAIT TO A POINT WHERE EVERYTHING IN LIFE AND THE UNIVERSE IS EVEN SYMMETRICAL?! You expect me to believe nothing created that? LOL I don't have enough faith to think millions of accidents just took place at the right time. Of course there is a Creator.

lolzz this guy believes nothing can come out of nothing, but yet again he believes his God (a sky man) just came out of nothing, then magically created everything out of nothing... Imagine the irony..grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Johnysky(m): 11:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Since you want to use your brain tonight ...

Explain the origin of gravity

Go grab a science book n read about it... what type of irrelivant question is that... ok why dont you explain the origin of gravity....U just ask any random question that pops into ur head even tho it has nothing to do with the thread... why dont you open a new thread for all this and quite derailing this one

5 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Johnysky:

lolzz this guy believes nothing can come out of nothing, but yet again he believes his God (a sky man) just came out of nothing, then magically created everything out of nothing... Imagine the irony..grin

God exist outside space and time ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
Johnysky:

Go grab a science book n read about it... what type of irrelivant question is that... ok why dont you explain the origin of gravity....U just ask any random question that pops into ur head even tho it has nothing to do with the thread... why dont you open a new thread for all this and quite derailing this one

what is the origin of gravity ... people really need to go back to school you know ...
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Johnysky:

God created life out of nothing through the spoken word . matter existed in its "spiritual form" , but made physical by His Word .Read up Mormon cosmology for further studies , be smart enough and sieve the part you need to understand what I mean though .

Ok since we are now asking questions ... what existed before the big bang that led to its cause ?Oh wait ... Offcourse emotions( to love , to care , to be sad , happy ) , memory (evolution knows you need to remember past deeds), skill , DNA, the skeletal system , the nervous system( the brain ) , male , female the,.. the man has a joystick ,the woman has the vj (because evolution knew the man has a joystick , so it gave a hole to the woman as the vj for sex , same for other animals too ...woow ) ,the sperm , the egg , the baby forms in a womb !!! mosquito , trees , fruits (cos evolution knows you'll eat , right? ) , vegetables (cos evolution knows you need to be healthy ) , legs (cos it knows you need to get your butt up and walk !!!) , evolution gave you a mouth through which you'll eat the fruits that was part of the process and off course to communicate with other evolved beings which turned out to be humans , nose (oh , cos it knows you'd smell and breath) and it randomly chose oxygen ... I get it , trust me ... its all evolution ... some mistake ...I get it bro ... I get it

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Horus(m): 12:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Johnysky:

Are you talking about me?, if yes then realise that I do not believe because belief is ignorance. Next time stop believing in every craps that they tell you about someone else. What is your point in creating unverified rumours about me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Horus(m): 12:33am On Mar 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Your narrow mind obviously cannot understand my previous sarcastic post toward religion.

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Horus:

Your narrow mind obviously cannot understand my previous sarcastic post toward religion.

don't give yourself a cookie yet ... sarcasm ? oh , honey ...you sounded delusional ... so I laughed at how silly you described God ... is that even sarcasm ?... you guys are always full of yourselves ... jeez .. *spits

16 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Horus:

Are you talking about me?, if yes then realise that I do not believe because belief is ignorance. Next time stop believing in every craps that they tell you about someone else. What is your point in creating unverified rumours about me?

see ...he's just confused, he didn't even realise this other one is an atheist
Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Horus(m): 2:21am On Mar 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

don't give yourself a cookie yet ... sarcasm ? oh , honey ...you sounded delusional ... so I laughed at how silly you described God ... is that even sarcasm ?... you guys are always full of yourselves ... jeez .. *spits

No thank but I dont need a cookie and I am not religious at all. I do not believe because belief is ignorance. Religions are for dropouts and failures. You are the delusional here because you are coming to hasty conclusion without even reading my posts.

6 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by Horus(m): 2:28am On Mar 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

see ...he's just confused, he didn't even realise this other one is an atheist

Who?, can you be accurate instead of saying "he" or "this other" or "this one"?. Why are you so evasive?.
Take responsibility by saying who are you talking about. Again Who?

3 Likes

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Horus:

No thank but I dont need a cookie and I am not religious at all. I do not believe because belief is ignorance. Religions are for dropouts and failures. You are the delusional here because you are coming to hasty conclusion without even reading my posts.

Can you believe this guy ? drop out and failures? ...

Ive seen the list of billionaires and millionaires in Nigeria . Dangote is a Muslim , Carlos Slim is a christian . 100 % of the richest people in Nigeria are religious people .80% of billionaires in the world are religious people .

In every world power as in country - Russia , USA , France , Italy , Germany , UAE etc , have at least 75% of its population as religious .

Jumia , Kaymu , Konga , Linda Ikeji Blog are websites owned by religious people . They are billionaires

Media of Transportation system in Nigeria are owned by
religious people . The politics , the government , are run by religious people .

Your president is religious . By the grace of God , I have 10A and 2C in my junior WAEC , 9 distinctions in my WAEC , doing fine in my final year in the university . And I'm a hardcore christian

This troll by Horus was an epic fail , very vacuous shallow attempt . GET LOST !!!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by LewsTherin: 9:10am On Mar 02, 2015
Read this guy's writting. It can help with your question.
You need to understand that time is local to those of us in creation. Difficult to understand, but fact all the same.

http://www.myreflectionsofgod..com/2013/10/the-beginning-part-2.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God Coming From Before HE Started Creation? by macof(m): 11:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Horus:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Pastor Abel Damina: Sin Cannot Take A Person To Hell (Video) / Cape Town Drenched In Purple In Memory Of Archbishop Desmond Tutu / Ghanaian Herbalist Lands In Hospital After Testing His Powers Aganist Bullets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.