Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,233 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage (1446 Views)

Ayomide Labinjo: "Davido Has Big Manhood & It Hurts, He Refused To Wear Condom" / Richard Mofe Damijo And His Big Family On A Lunch Date [PICS] / Bolaji Ogunmola: I Am Blessed With Big Boobs, I Can’t Date A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage by angelcj: 10:41pm On Mar 01, 2015

If she wants to leave, she must pay me N60,000 —Husband
There was laughter at the Sharia Court, Samaru, Gusau, Zamfara State, during the week, when a housewife, Aisha Dannupawa, asked the court to dissolve her one-week marriage to her husband, Ali Maizinari, because she could not bear the size of his pe nis.
When the case came up, the woman told the court that she married her husband after her first marriage failed.
The mother of three revealed that before she packed into her husband’s house, as the tradition demanded, she was invited into his parents house.
She told the court that “when he came, we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his penis was too big,” she told the court.
She also told the court that after the experience, she took some medication, which was given to her by her mother.

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she added. According to her, “two days later when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I coulld not continue with the marriage because of the size of his penis.’’

“I told my mother the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs,’’ she added.
’’

Read more on http://www./2015/03/wife-begs-court-to-dissolve-her-one.html
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
nawao make i go do some experiment
ill be back
{not what u think}
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage by Elslim: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Re: I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood - Wife Begs Court To Dissolve Her 1wk Marriage by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
lobatan.....joystick in action.....badass thriller

(1) (Reply)

SEE How Your Favorite Celebs Would Look In 40 Years(wizkid,2face,davido & More) / DOWNLOAD HOOK APP: Buying all kinds of Gift cards and BTC @Higher Rates! / Marrying Smart?? Why Tv Prsenter Ebuka Obi-uchendu Engaged Young Shall Grow Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.