Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met (43019 Views)

25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Nairalanders, Help Me Out, She Hasn't Said Yes / She Hasn't Said Yes But She's Asking For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by argob44(f): 10:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Woman defends sending £900,000 to lover in Africa she never met

She’s never met her African lover, yet this woman has spent $1.4million (£900,000) on him.

And she has no regrets.

Sarah, who has divorced twice, met Chris Olsen 18 months ago online and the pair have spoken for hours over the phone every day.

In that time he has repeatedly asked her for money and, despite his accent changing over that time, she is ’95 per cent certain’ that he’s the real deal.

He’s even tried getting to the U.S. several times, she says, but each time gets arrested on false charges, Sarah told Dr Phil

He told her that he was from Milan and works in South Africa on business. But he’s also said he’s working in Nigeria and Benin.

She said: ‘An attractive person came on there and said “wow you look like you wouldn’t hurt a fly”. I said “wow this guy’s really handsome, I can’t believe he’s talking to me!”.’

Sarah has paid for hotel bills, lawyers, stolen credit cards and $550,000 (£360,000) on bail.

Her justification? ‘I believe Chris does consider me his wife.’

She added: ‘I have questioned several times whether or not this is a scam. I am 95 per cent certain that Chris is telling me the truth. That this is legit.’

Sarah turned to Dr Phil to help unite them.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/01/woman-defends-sending-900000-to-african-lover-she-never-met-5084321/

5 Shares

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
love truly is blind

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
baba don finish this woman matter.....chaii babalawo is working but Jesus pass amm.....one day fowl yansh go blow

95 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by richol(m): 10:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
Benin boys doing E-JASS since the time of isaac newton.

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Cutehector(m): 11:04pm On Mar 01, 2015
D benin winch strong. Eleyi gini gan!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Joe50(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sorry woman… ur in spell with a yahoo boy.

Never underestimate the power of money, those guyz are bad, they can do anything to get money, since white is involved.

8 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chio!!! And one fool don dey look for Sugarmummy for NL since he was expelled from Sch

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Forzap: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Otumokpo tins grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hian. Wickedness shocked

4 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by armadeo(m): 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Suckers be born every second.

So yahoo still dey pay?

Omo boy Don hammer build house for him mama and papa. Send siblings go school marry girlfriend with 2 kids and Oyibo still dey here dey talk love...

When the IRS puts the squeeze no cry oh. Hope you've paid your taxes.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Benin no dey carry last....have u ever seen their sacrifices @ T-junctions.

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow

11 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Donproey(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Paspane: 10:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
u might call it being sharp but if that boy doesn't love this woman then i call it wickedness

5 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by oginga: 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Padlock and tortoise blood 100% on point.

11 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Feraz(m): 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Midehi:
Benin no dey carry last....have u ever seen their sacrifices @ T-junctions.

evry xmas period,come & see oyibo mumus in benin,they will be like tied cow
Are you a University of Benin student? For the bolded, throughout my stay there, I never saw any of such! tried real hard but did not.

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 03, 2015
They don tie the woman for benin.Lolzz.

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 03, 2015
I trust Dr Phillip,he go don laff tire,and tell her to her face that,she have been magarize

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by naijaboiy: 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
chai! cheesy

I no know say some people still dey gullible like this cheesy

I trust my benin brothers grin
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by yuzjet(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
Omg...... I must get this woman too! grin

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by tdayof(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
ATM

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by VickJames(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by gameboy727(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
She has been mugunised

3 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by omozuat(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
smiles...she z despirate
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by holatin(m): 9:41am On Mar 03, 2015
And some people go say AFRICA MAGIC no exist.

her brain has been wired inside a native pot somewhere in Nigeria.

I hail the yahoo guys in Nigeria.

But no forget,d devil never gives freely

9 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Franchise21(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
JUJU at its best

1 Like

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by kaywiluv(f): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Love is Blind, but juju is working

2 Likes

Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by tola9ja: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
naira bet
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Stay Updated with latest news & gists on ur BBM
Add Up Pin: 3334CA66
DailyTimes:
[img]http://www..ng/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/naira.jpg[/img]
ALSO READ: > GET PAID FOR JUST POSTING COMMENTS - READ HOW IT WORKS
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by justdivine: 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Yes. Mugu fall guy man shop
Re: White Woman Vows To Continue Sending Money To An African Man She Hasn't Met by Situation001(m): 9:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Na me b d guy..

Everybody shout hallelujah..

Mugun don pay.. and vow to still dey pay..

Dancing sekem in my Agbada and jungle boot while sipping my Kunu...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Christian Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos / 15 Guys Secret Every Lady Should Know / Igbo Bride Pounds For Her Husband-to-be As He Watches In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.