Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK (18146 Views)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? (2) (3) (4)

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.

What he said below;"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.

I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name" he said.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/the-angel-of-lord-will-strike-dead.html?m=1

16 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 01, 2015
Well spoken!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by SuperModerator: 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why did I even book space sef

FFK is irrelevant and deserves too be ignored

203 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Bonapart(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hissorite

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ojaydedon(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
lol.. Ffk

APC e nairaland warriors will be like

THIS IS SIMILAR TO WHAT MADE BARCANISTA DECAMP

nothing shall happen to you sha..@ffk
PDP will give you enough protection.. grin grin

na joke oh

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Johnheir2(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
If ur ways are right, cool temper

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ceejayclas(m): 11:24pm On Mar 01, 2015
this guy is a comedian grin

99 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by princeonx: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Whoever you are, stfu!

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by kbshow100(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is very obvious that this guys are confused,,

FFK is man that talk through his mouth but think through His anus

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by koboko69: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why will someone waste resources on this basket mouth. Nobody wants to kill you, you are the one to eat rat posion or hang yoyrself after you might have heard the outcome of the presidential polls come March 28th.

122 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amen

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by sulmeza(m): 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
He no get peace of mind again sef...wen he dy run his mouth anyhw...i pity d guy..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
N this will make front-page o
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by tigonana: 11:25pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wettin u don see.idiot.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by A7(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Still wondering why that lord is yet to strike you. Shameless self serving basta.rd

35 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Maczeelly(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Watching on my HD
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by allanphash7(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
It is now officially discovered tha FFK always has his brain in his pocket

When i say FFK u say idiot

FFK..............

Silly ass

26 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
lwkmd
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by DesChyko: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Lord?
Dude, successful Nigerian politicians don't do 'Lord'.
Neither do their fanatic supporters..for in openly defending them without accepting their shortcomings, they are being blind to the truth, and are as criminal as the politicians they speak for.

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
As e dey hot
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by anwo247: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
AMEN and ...

Amen!

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by benuejosh: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
never knew this man was such a noise maker.

GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

Are You all aware That 98% of the villages being raided by boko haram in the North are nirthern Christian villages?

Are You all aware That chibok Is a Christian community and the so called chibok girls are hausa christians?

Are You all aware That all hausa christians in the Northern states are either being atracked by bokoharam or being marginalised.

Why Will buhark speak against bokoharam when they are attacking northern hausa christians whom He beleives Will vote for Jonathan.

Please APC supporters who have Never been or lived in the North should travel and ses.
#NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE BE THREATNED.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN OUR VARIOUS CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST. WE WILL RATHER BURN OUR PVC THAN VOTE FOR BUHARI.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by lilbabyak(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Who get him time?
besides nobody has evil plan for you, although you go Fi aso penpe roko oba.
prison sure for this double edged sword

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by bamosagie(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hehehe, operation wetti part 2 loading
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by IYANGBALI: 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
FFK one of the 21 million mad men in Nigeria

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by belamour(m): 11:26pm On Mar 01, 2015
FFK....
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by kokoA(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Dis man runs his mouth like a market woman

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by alaoeri: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
And the dingbat & his ilk are wishing GMB death, guess they are the ones the angel will first strike dead.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
ceejayclas:
this guy is a comedian grin

How is this funny?

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Okworigeorge(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
He is scared

17 Likes 1 Share

Saraki Appoints Doyin Okupe Chairman Of Campaign Media Council / MEND’s Adoption Of Buhari Inconsequential – Ijaw Youths / JTF Engages Militants In A Gun Battle, Kills One- The Punch