Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK (18142 Views)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
ceejayclas:
this guy is a comedian grin
ah teh yu cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Dottune(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Odeh!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by kheart(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hahaha Foolish Fat kumatu (chik)
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by korel9: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Eluwilussit(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
emusmith:

At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.

What he said below;"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.

I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name" he said.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/the-angel-of-lord-will-strike-dead.html?m=1

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
This man is becoming a comedian.....He may soon take over from Basketmouth...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Mobidot(m): 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
ok
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Rockstar07: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
FFK at it again and again. Continue talking. I'd hope this your over talkative won't work against you at the end. # justsaying

4 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by victors123: 11:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
APC supporters will u nt comment on this!!! It's a gud tins!!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Gej till the end

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by lilcashking(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ffk don turn to precher ne or wat but any way #teamgmb

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Seaen(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
Haha..comedy galore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by gamechanger007: 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Charlie beware!!! So that u will nt join ur leader
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ceejayclas(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
Okworigeorge:
He is scared

scared of kirikiri prison grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by nortcentrallord(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
Anyman that desires to take another man's life shall die before such man especially if is because of sheer greed and lust for power.

You shall not be killed like they killed Funsho Williams.

The blood of Funsho Williams will see to their end. Amen.

you called on God's name, and he will protect you. Amen.

Politics is a dirty name but taking a life for it is evil. Anyone after your life will loose his before they get to you. Amen.

It applies to everyone too. Only evil people will quote in hate of my comment.

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by FazzyKachi(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
#Lolz...baba dy vex oh! FFK sha_ ma kip dz space...

kiss :-)
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by TippyTop(m): 11:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
FFK is right, may the gates of hell be openend to those planning evil on ffk.

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by bareal(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
And u dey plan evil for others hhen Mr. loquacious! Wetin make God do to u oooooooo

yes! since u like gals, may u make love and never cum!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Exponental(m): 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
anoda rubbish from a false political prophet........ ffk, running ur mouth since d day u were born.
mtcheeeeew!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by 9jatatafo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
All in agreement and a big amen if you are saying the truth. But otherwise, na back to sender.
#FFK is my boy, give him food and he will sing.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by TippyTop(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
danielchioboy:

GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN THE CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST

Northern Christians won't be abadoned by us, we're in it together.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by kheart(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
danielchioboy:

GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN THE CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST

Plz endeavor to Go tru ur post and tell us if u re not high

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by walecho(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Omo Okunrin ni ee bee Lomo Okunrin se nobody can take soul before ur time.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hehe, seeking favours wit unclean hands. #Typical
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by najoke: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015

4 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ogmask: 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wonders they say shall never end.

See as fear of death turn ffk to prayer warrior.

What is good for apc i guess is also good for pdp i guess.

Lesson: when you bend to look at another man's anus you have exposed yours in the process.

4 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by nedz(m): 11:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
The Rich Also Cry cheesy
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Pennywise(m): 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
If he doesn't like to be killed like a chicken, perhaps he would like to be killed like a stubborn he-goat

But be 'killed' Fanikayode must because he and his dad have done enough damage already.

4 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by femi4: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Anyman that desires to take another man's life shall die before such man especially if is because of sheer greed and lust for power.

You shall not be killed like they killed Funsho Williams.

The blood of Funsho Williams will see to their end. Amen.

you called on God's name, and he will protect you. Amen.

Politics is a dirty name but taking a life for it is evil. Anyone after your life will loose his before they get to you. Amen.

It applies to everyone too. Only evil people will quote in hate of my comment.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by vincencior(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
So d tin no dey swit? Kip running ur mouth endlessly until u bite ur tongue.

Shameless man.

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by duality(m): 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Could it be that the Ja@njaweeds want to kill FFK?

God forbid.

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Scream(m): 11:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
He is with those that have evil plans for him...a man that has been rendered useless because of his past deeds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal In Ogun Nullifies Segun Adekoya, PDP Reps Member’s Election / Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts / APC Governors In Meeting With Oshiomhole Over Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.