Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK (18134 Views)

Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Biafra: Release Kanu Or Heavens Will Strike, Cleric Tells Buhari / Do You Know That TB Joshua Predicted The Election Evil Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Moheat(m): 2:10am On Mar 02, 2015
kbshow100:
It is very obvious that this guys are confused,,

FFK is man that talk through his mouth but think through His anus

These guys you mean! lol...
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by REAL64: 2:14am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=kbshow100 post=31214042]It is very obvious that this guys are confused,,

FFK is man that talk through his mouth but think through His anus
FFK need to be ignore
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ngmgeek(m): 2:15am On Mar 02, 2015
Those who accused him of talking from both side of his mouth have been vindicated. Those who hired him may be enjoying this but I am not sure that majority of Nigerians are. So so sad!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by mightycrown1(m): 2:22am On Mar 02, 2015
to ba se rere ara ki o ya bi?

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by aresa: 2:25am On Mar 02, 2015
The president of Nigeria is paying this delusional crack head to speak on his behalf? grin grin grin

The disgrace and nightmare is almost over..#GMB2015
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by vigasimple(m): 2:36am On Mar 02, 2015
APC

ASSOCIATION OF PROPAGANDIST CRIMINALS

They are either bullying, blackmailing or making death threats.

They are just so desperate for power.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by mightycrown1(m): 2:57am On Mar 02, 2015
vote for integrity stop cursing

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by KanwuliaJara: 2:58am On Mar 02, 2015
FFK. . . .even the ANGELS OF SATAN will strike them too!
Amen!!!! kiss
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Ayatullah(m): 3:36am On Mar 02, 2015
FANIKAYODE MUST NOT DIE!
Femi Fanikayode must not die! No one should hastily send him back to his grave.

Femi Fanikayode has a lot of jail-life to serve here on earth before he is buried.

Therefore no one should help him escape his deserved punishment here on earth before he crosses to the hereafter to face the Real Punishment.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by hedges007(m): 3:47am On Mar 02, 2015
This political errand boy is always down with constipation of ideas and diarrhea of speech..You can always hear ridiculous utterances escaping from his gap teeth..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qun4YeQX0AM
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by kingthreat(m): 3:52am On Mar 02, 2015
The lunatic is acting like he told the truth. Bloody coward like his father Remi Fani-Kayode.

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by confetti(f): 3:58am On Mar 02, 2015
I get sick seeing men like Ffk using God's name in vain.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by M4gunners: 4:34am On Mar 02, 2015
Amen and Amen
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Ryabcool(m): 4:37am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

Are You all aware That 98% of the villages being raided by boko haram in the North are nirthern Christian villages?

Are You all aware That chibok Is a Christian community and the so called chibok girls are hausa christians?

Are You all aware That all hausa christians in the Northern states are either being atracked by bokoharam or being marginalised.

Why Will buhark speak against bokoharam when they are attacking northern hausa christians whom He beleives Will vote for Jonathan.

Please APC supporters who have Never been or lived in the North should travel and ses.
#NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE BE THREATNED.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN OUR VARIOUS CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST. WE WILL RATHER BURN OUR PVC THAN VOTE FOR BUHARI.
burn your pvc then. Nobody cares
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by ziccoit: 4:59am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

Who stopped militancy? GEJ, he went to the creek and address them, he convinced them to accept amnesty. Why can't buhari go and convince bokoharam to accept amnesty? Am sure he wil do,that if he becomes president of the north but not Nigeria.

Are You all aware That 98% of the villages being raided by boko haram in the North are nirthern Christian villages?

Are You all aware That chibok Is a Christian community and the so called chibok girls are hausa christians?

Are You all aware That all hausa christians in the Northern states are either being atracked by bokoharam or being marginalised.

Why Will buhark speak against bokoharam when they are attacking northern hausa christians whom He beleives Will vote for Jonathan.

Please APC supporters who have Never been or lived in the North should travel and ses.

We the Christians in the north will never vote for buhari. He burnt our churches, houses, killed many in church, his boys were shouting sai buhari while they entered our church and started burning it. 2011, a black day.

THE BLOOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HE KILLED IN OUR VARIOUS CHURCHES WILL NEVER ALLOW HIM TO REST. WE WILL RATHER BURN OUR PVC THAN VOTE FOR BUHARI.
You did not vote him in 2011 and he got 12M votes mainly from the North. What does that tells you? It means you are on your own-OYO.
Meanwhile evidence has shown that more Muslims have been killed than the Christians by the same Bokoharam. A lot of Islamic scholars of international repute have been killed by Bokoharam for speaking against their acts when GEJ stood moronic and didn't know what to do. I'm tired of these fake Christians that refuse to speak and think with facts.

2 Likes

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by chysam: 5:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Holudamsel:

How is this funny?
It is funny because he is the same slowpoke wishing Buhari death,trying to gives Nigerians the impression that Buhari would die within a few weeks.I am quite sure this idiot never received any death threaths,he is merely raising false alarms which is seriously habitual of him.

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by AKPARAJA: 5:29am On Mar 02, 2015
Tinubu if u start this d way it will end u will regret it.Leave my dear FFK alone.FFK the protector of Jerusalem will protect u always
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by mipmodel(m): 5:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Chaiiii kaiiii grin shocked tongue
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by tammie24: 5:47am On Mar 02, 2015
SuperModerator:
Why did I even book space sef

FFK is irrelevant and deserves too be ignored
And why did u open the thread in the first place
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by jegusj(m): 5:50am On Mar 02, 2015
well spoken but you have to know how talk to elders no matter how. no permanent friend or enemy in politics but you would have think dat very well
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Shubbylee(m): 6:02am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

If you want to Start Up Lies and Propaganda at Least be efficient enough to do a good research

1. The people of Chibok are not HAUSA.....They're KANURI!!
2. Buhari is not the Commander in chief he can't go and negotiate on behalf of Govt, besides Boko Haram are faceless.
3. Although Christians are the Main target of Boko Haram they've killed as much if not more Muslims too. Especially those who publicly Oppose them
4. People entered ur church to burn it and u didn't burn and die too? and those people were shouting Sai Buhari.....BIG LIE!!
5. From they way u've spoken u're a southerner, most likely Igbo, u can deceive the whole world but u can never ever deceive urself!!

CHANGE IS COMING....
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by oweman: 6:03am On Mar 02, 2015
danielchioboy:
GEJ TILL THE END

Aree You all aware That 98% of the villages being raided by boko haram in the North are nirthern Christian villages?

Which of the north is this e_rat talking about ?
So Buhari is now so Technologically efficient to the level of producing bullets and bombs specifically to kill christians . How much foolish you can be.
You are not just a liar but equally a foolish one .
Make no mistske when ibo rat come ranting here we know thier types snd what the hope to get and will never get, lying aginst Buhari will not change the fact that jonathan has failed whoefully in his duties as president and commander in chief and to cap it he is corrupt in and out everyone can testfy to that except ibo e- rats

1 Like

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Franchise21(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2015
koboko69:
Why will someone waste resources on this basket mouth. Nobody wants to kill you, you are the one to eat rat posion or hang yoyrself after you might have heard the outcome of the presidential polls come may 28th.
March nt May
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by PastorOla1: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2015
Your greatest problem and enemy is yourself and yourself, if the angel must strike it will only strike you and you. Watch out for the angel shall surely strike you. Hogwash.
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by mustymatic(m): 6:19am On Mar 02, 2015
Okworigeorge:
He is scared
Are you a believer at all, is this wat d Bible teaches? well...
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by bigtt76(f): 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
....That is if your own hands and mind are clean broda man undecided

emusmith:

At a press conference today, spokesperson of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organization, Femi Fani-Kayode said that he's been receiving death threats over his recent remarks about Bola Tinubu's alleged plans to hijack power through the back door.

What he said below;"I do not believe in violence. I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me. Tinubu should not start this. I repeat I cannot be killed like a chicken.

I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time and before anybody begins to even contemplate such an action, I repeat it and I say it into the realms, the angel of the Lord would strike them and all that is dear to them dead before it even comes to pass in Jesus name" he said.

http://lindaikeji..in/2015/03/the-angel-of-lord-will-strike-dead.html?m=1
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by oweman: 6:22am On Mar 02, 2015
FFK why are you scared you need not to once you dont have such plans or wishes anyone but verily verily i say onto you if your mind habour any evil plan or evil agisnt anyone or people politician or not you shall die a most misersble death like your father , remember he died a miserable death . YOU ARE A CURSE so you stand cursed !!!!
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by mustymatic(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2015
I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by kayzeesoft(m): 6:24am On Mar 02, 2015
APC is campaigning on how they'll be positive change in the country. While PDP capitalised all their campaign against the opponent candidate. Is it only APC we have ? Naija I hail o. O lord we put this country in your hands. We. May God grant us the best leader that will make a positive change to this nation, be it APC, PDP or from the other parties
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Well spoken!
grin
Re: The Angel Of The Lord Will Strike Dead Anyone With Evil Plans For Me- FFK by Toofan007: 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
I hope this cat is talking about the Lord of the rings sha o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ribadu Visits Akande, May Defect To APC / 2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Niger College Blast Killed Only Suicide Bomber — Gov. Aliyu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.