Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) (42276 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Wicked! Stepmum Ties 2-yr-old Girl For Soiling Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Anoda igbo Mann from abia...wat a pity...
If I strt dey cry now nko
See this one too smh
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2015
I will always say it that WOMEN have the GREATEST AFFINITY for DEMONS
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by daddyiel(m): 7:17am On Mar 02, 2015
NJPot:
This would be the fate of GEJ and his cohorts from may 29. They would be tied with rope and their useless mouth also tied and trown into kirikiri after may 29
your generation is cursed..mpama
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by nkkystel(f): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2015
What kind of wickedness is this? Thank God the lil girl survived it. I pity parents who leave their kids under the of others, mostly when it comes to the case of divorce etc.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by kingthreat(m): 7:18am On Mar 02, 2015
If this ugly azz witch does not go to jail for at least one year then Uganda is better than Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Yehman(m): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=NJPot post=31216248]This would be the fate of GEJ and his cohorts from may 29. They would be tied with rope and their useless mouth also tied and trown into kirikiri after may 29[/quote

Day-dreaming
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by nkkystel(f): 7:20am On Mar 02, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nitefury: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that with the woman's hairstyle she might be a member of one church like that?...

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by OgidiOlu3(m): 7:25am On Mar 02, 2015
MizzD:
The man is highly irresponsible, and this irresponsibility brought this child to the home of the wicked stepmum. How can he start the search of a new wife and step mum for his daughter barely months after his wife developed psychiatric problem? If the daughter just clocked 2, then he started the search for a new wife barely weeks after her delivery! And to think they met on facebook and then got her pregnant at first visit? And then he took his baby from a caretaker he was paying 12k to this heartless stepmum, someone he himself has never lived with. I'm quite sure he stupidly did that to save some bucks. The part that annoyed me most was when he saw blood shots and marks on the little girl and his common sense still did not tell him she was being maltreated in that environment and deserved to be taken away immediately. What an asshole of a father!

This christianah is very heartless and should be locked up.

I totally agree. The man is irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Useless woman angry
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by leke12(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The hart of men! undecided
it is the heart of women,they are prune to mal treating and abusing children all over the world. Is like a case of mother hen protecting its chicks and attacking(even killing) other hen's chicks.??
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by yemison(m): 7:29am On Mar 02, 2015
hey, d fact dat d man has his deficiency doesn't mean d lady should do dat to dat innocent child, its not all abt d fada or d wicked lady bt its abt d Litle girl which d lady has to pay.

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Gbotun(m): 7:30am On Mar 02, 2015
MizzD:
The man is highly irresponsible, and this irresponsibility brought this child to the home of the wicked stepmum. How can he start the search of a new wife and step mum for his daughter barely months after his wife developed psychiatric problem? If the daughter just clocked 2, then he started the search for a new wife barely weeks after her delivery! And to think they met on facebook and then got her pregnant at first visit? And then he took his baby from a caretaker he was paying 12k to this heartless stepmum
, someone he himself has never lived with. I'm quite sure he stupidly did that to save some bucks. The part that annoyed me most was when he saw blood shots and marks on the little girl and his common sense still did not tell him she was being maltreated in that environment and deserved to be taken away immediately. What an asshole of a father!

This christianah is very heartless and should be locked up.

You make sense die.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by britiko: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2015
hmmn, the heart of man is deep and desperately wicked!!!
how on earth could a woman do this to a two years old girl.
ohh.. i really do wish i could just lay a finger on this lady...so she could have a feeling of how my heart bleeds at this moment
she is mentally sick. not fit to be called a mother. is it by force to get married and take care of a step child?
ive not being able to take my mind of this article since i read it.
i cant just imagine someone whipping a baby for soiling herself.
my 3 yrs old daughter comes back from childcare with her extra clothings soiled occassionally and tells me, mama, i peepeed on my clothes. and with LOVE i hug, peck and tell her not to peepee on herself again. not to talk of a two yr old.
shes wicked and shouldnt be left free, she must be made to pay for this! shes in no way meant to transfer her anger and aggression to the innocent child.
what women do to get attention. i really do wish she was barren.
but i leave her to that same God she claims to be serving,
evil woman surrounded by evil friends.
smh at the man and all dis social media relationships.
Men, pray that the Lord direct s your path to ladies that will love you and all of urs. Not DEVIL INCARNATEs.
im sorry for the names calling, but i really do feel sick at this article...
BTW, doesnt lovelyns mum have family members that could take care of the baby?

2 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 02, 2015
This is wickedness and gross irresponsibility.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 02, 2015
NJPot:
This would be the fate of GEJ and his cohorts from may 29. They would be tied with rope and their useless mouth also tied and trown into kirikiri after may 29

Must you bring politics into everything?

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2015
[quote author=smoothsk post=31218197]This is wickedness and gross irresponsibility. [/quote) Truetalk bro....d lady deserves to be jailed.she really heartless cry
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by akigbemaru: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Child abuse
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Cammo: 7:41am On Mar 02, 2015
Jesus Christ My Lord!!! sad sad what can a little innocent girl do to deserve this kind of punishment. Here we are calling Boko haram evil but some women are just worse!!
God save that baby
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by vega84(m): 7:48am On Mar 02, 2015
She should be executed I swear. Y are some ladies very cruel esp to other people's children. That's y I can't be a law enforcement officer cos I can't with stand nt killing this wicked demon! Kai my heart is broken. Bt the my too is a mumu oooo.
#vegatalks#
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by stpat1(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2015
The stupid slowpoke of the father should also be jailed for his stupidity.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Etizz: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Not all witch fly.... This woman is just an example....
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by agrovick(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2015
The man is a dumbas.s; u saw marks on the child's body and you didn't take her home that very day, how can one be so irresponsible to his own blood, I can remember vividly when I was babysitting my niece during the recent strike, I protected her like she is my own daughter. and for the lady; she is evil
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by holyokoto(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2015
This Woman is Evil, She should be sentenced to Boko haram for Bombing
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by portaableg(f): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2015
this Christiana woman and her friend are confirmed witches.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by omokoladele(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
freecocoa:
A baby of 2 fa.

If only I was the IPO in charge of this case. angry
What would u av done??
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by freecocoa(f): 7:55am On Mar 02, 2015
omokoladele:

What would u av done??
You don't want to know.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by watered(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2015
One promise I've made to my future kids is that they will NEVER have a step mom. No matter the circumstance.

They will have quality education

They will get my attention to the fullest and equally that of their BLESSED mother

They will know Jesus Christ earlier and better than myself

I'll defend them in all ramifications because they are my glory

Above all, I'll love them jealously.

My future kids wherever you are God bless the 3 of you for me, I'm busy working hard to finally have your mom who is from Kogi State stay in d same roof with me and bear my surname so dat u will have a channel to come through.

I don't want your peers to call you guys born out of wedlock and dats y I have to be legitimate about the process.

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by passionate88: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2015
I just don't know what single parent's is still looking for in a Nigerian woman?, they will surely maltreat your kids, if it's a male child, they might probably kill him to make way for theirs to be the first son... If you are a single parent with kid(s), don't remarry a Nigerian girl... Most are just damn heartless
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by cococandy(f): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2015
she soiled herself again, so I tied her hands and legs, tapered her mouth and threw her inside the room the father paid for, though yet to move in. I padlocked the room and left for my workplace at about 7a.m. I just wanted to punish her.”

Dear Lord. What kind of wickedness is this?
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Sarimah(f): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2015
[url][/url]wickedness in high places shocked
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:01am On Mar 02, 2015
Christiana’s friend, Diekola Elizabeth from Eruwa, Oyo State (27), who was also arrested, told Crime Reports that
“I didn’t know about what Christiana did to Lovelyn. I was not a party to it, though I also beat her once when she soiled herself .

So basically they used the girl to practice WWE? Jesu!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Can't Suck Catarrh Out Of My Child's Nose". Lady Gets Epic Reply / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.