Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) (42257 Views)

11-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By Stepmum: See The Highest Order Of Child Abuse / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son / Wicked! Stepmum Ties 2-yr-old Girl For Soiling Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by naijaman14: 8:03am On Mar 02, 2015
richol:
First class child abuse she should be punished adequately cry

She should be made to have similar taste of the treatment she meted out to the child. Her mouth taped, her hands and legs tied behind unclad and in full public glare for a month. The psychological effect of her punishment would serve an a deterrent forever to her and her ilks out there when they're contemplating bewickeding others. Wicked demonic woman.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by floragregs(f): 8:06am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#team foreign girls
hope u know a yoruba woman did this? If it were an igbo woman, u pple will start jerking off! Bloody hypocrites!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by cococandy(f): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2015
MizzD:
The man is highly irresponsible, and this irresponsibility brought this child to the home of the wicked stepmum. How can he start the search of a new wife and step mum for his daughter barely months after his wife developed psychiatric problem? If the daughter just clocked 2, then he started the search for a new wife barely weeks after her delivery! And to think they met on facebook and then got her pregnant at first visit? And then he took his baby from a caretaker he was paying 12k to this heartless stepmum, someone he himself has never lived with. I'm quite sure he stupidly did that to save some bucks. The part that annoyed me most was when he saw blood shots and marks on the little girl and his common sense still did not tell him she was being maltreated in that environment and deserved to be taken away immediately. What an asshole of a father!

This christianah is very heartless and should be locked up.

I was totally speechless about his behavior. Just that woman's wickedness and the child's pitiable conditions over-shadowed my annoyance at his xtupidity .
First time he met someone ever. He had sex without protection. What if she had HIV? Who would stay alive to take care of his baby girl?

2 Likes

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ilovecritics(m): 8:07am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

personally, i feel the father of this girl is lazy and pathetic.
If you are not ready to raise children, PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM TO THE WORLD TO SUFFER.
if you are not financially ready, emotionally ready, mentally ready PLEASE STOP....
looking at this baby's picture alone enraged me.
lord have mercy.

That's all you could say??
Shame on you - And how about 'Keeping your legs closed and/or using protection
??
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ajayiopy: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

If you are not ready to raise children, PLEASE STOP BRINGING THEM TO THE WORLD TO SUFFER.
if you are not financially ready, emotionally ready, mentally ready PLEASE STOP....
lord have mercy.

Did you read the story at all?
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 8:09am On Mar 02, 2015
I won't be surprised.. Every 80 to 90 percent of ladies today will definitely do this or something similar to this.. A lady who's married to a single father always have this irrevocable hatred for the step-child. Many won't agree to this but sadly it's true.. 2 year old baby- that lady needs to be dipped in honey and staked out in an ant farm.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by YabaLeftist: 8:10am On Mar 02, 2015
The heart of man is desperately evil.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by luckyman1010(m): 8:11am On Mar 02, 2015
icebeatz:

lord have mercy.
some people will just carry phone started a comment,don't u hear that the mother has mental problem after birth? And he is spending on hear every month.is all these are laziness and pathetic? I beg go sit down somewhere. On my own the woman and her friend are beast.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2015
floragregs:
hope u know a yoruba woman did this? If it were an igbo woman, u pple will start jerking off! Bloody hypocrites!

U are a bloody tribalist undecided
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 02, 2015
asadike:
Dis woman is wicked, very wicked. So she can take care of her own baby but not her husband's. I don't blame her, if she is barren, she would learn to appreciate kids. Onye iberibe.

First to do in the morning is to come and comment on NL....
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2015
MizzD:
The man is highly irresponsible, and this irresponsibility brought this child to the home of the wicked stepmum. How can he start the search of a new wife and step mum for his daughter barely months after his wife developed psychiatric problem? If the daughter just clocked 2, then he started the search for a new wife barely weeks after her delivery! And to think they met on facebook and then got her pregnant at first visit? And then he took his baby from a caretaker he was paying 12k to this heartless stepmum, someone he himself has never lived with. I'm quite sure he stupidly did that to save some bucks. The part that annoyed me most was when he saw blood shots and marks on the little girl and his common sense still did not tell him she was being maltreated in that environment and deserved to be taken away immediately. What an asshole of a father!

This christianah is very heartless and should be locked up.
yes you said it right bro, the man is irresponsible and was very careless, but dont too much blame him, he didn't know he was playing into the hands of the devil...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ilovecritics(m): 8:24am On Mar 02, 2015
Walkopet:
Grow up Mehn, so for ur yeye mind nw, u don dey generalise say na all Osun women dey bad, Smh for u, dats one of our prob in 9ja, #TRIBALISM, for ur info am nt an Osun guy.

What do you gain writing in such form?
Now - nw
Problems - prob

You no fit complete am??
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ilovecritics(m): 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
luckyman1010:
some people will just carry phone started a comment,don't u hear that the mother has mental problem after birth? And he is spending on hear every month.is all these are laziness and pathetic? I beg go sit down somewhere. On my own the woman and her friend are beast.

U no sabi speak English, u come dey insult person here. Chaiii!!

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by XBLadez: 8:28am On Mar 02, 2015
I have always said it that online relationship is a very risky business! Most online girls are not wife materials. They're better in running their fingers on keypads than keeping a home, because they're married to their fones. How to identify them is easy.
• Their mobile phones are always in their hands, instead of their pockets or bags
• They can chat under any condition: while walking, sitting, in the church, in school, in the bus, in the market, in the toilet, during dates. . .from morning till night!
• They are available in all the social media: Facebook, Instagram, 2go, Nairaland, LIB, etc. They have 1001 pictures and they update their profile at least 3 times a minute

It is dangerous getting married to such girls, not to mention leave ur baby in their custody. Tell me, if a baby doesn't soil herself, who will? That witch lady has no excuse; I would sentence her to 20 years behind bars if I had the power
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by adorable29(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
She just turned 2 for Pete sake!

Am haunted by the baby's eyes. I keep seeing her confused eyes. Wonder what she is thinking? Probably scared that this people taking her pictures want to continue her punishment. Havin no idea what she has done this time.

What a wicked world. Tears.

What a father. What a supposed church going woman!
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by twerkjack: 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
AND THE B1TCH EVEN HAS THE MOUTH TO TALK.... angry IF I COULD JUST REACH FOR HER HAIR AND PULL IT ALL OFF HER HEAD sad RUUUUUUUUBBISH
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by twerkjack: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2015
ilovecritics:

U no sabi speak English, u come dey insult person here. Chaiii!!
AS IN EH LOLZ WHATON EARTH WAS HE THINKIN TYPIN ALL DAT GIBBERISH grin
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by loomer: 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
I NO KNOW WETN DEM DE INTERROGATE AGAIN..

WHEN PERSON COMMIT CRIME FOR NIAJA, DEM GO EITHER BLAME DEVIL, OR CLAIM SAY DEM MENTAL
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
I always say it that Yoruba people can't take care of kids, some ode begin attack me. well una don see am. imagine if dis girl is a boy now, tell me why he won't become and area boy just like he's mates.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:52am On Mar 02, 2015
this online babies, i never for one day beleive in getting my wife or a good girlfriend from online,because online is a vast world where anything roams, witches,good people,wicked people,bad people,very baad people,runs girls,runs women,sugar daddy,sugar mummy, satans,entities,very wicked women,mammy water. And the worst thing is that they disguise and look like good people..look at the type of witch that somebody went and entered into relationship with, and entrusted his daughter to her hand, see what a woman did to a 2year old girl, this woman should be tied as he tied this innocent girl and thrown into the river, some women are worse than devil. And hell is sure end for them..
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 8:55am On Mar 02, 2015
loomer:
I NO KNOW WETN DEM DE INTERROGATE AGAIN..

WHEN PERSON COMMIT CRIME FOR NIAJA, DEM GO EITHER BLAME DEVIL, OR CLAIM SAY DEM MENTAL
dont mind them, that girl naah witch..
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by OOLUSOGA(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
dis is inhuman. this woman must be purnished for her action to serve as sample to others.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by elopee3000(m): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
I don't know why osun people hate igbos so much ,the other time is was one oba from osun state that raped one igbo youth copper posted to his town ,now another osun lady want to kill 2 years old igbo girl cus of hatred later some will say igbo guys like to marry from their own tribe undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:03am On Mar 02, 2015
Raynee:
if ladies were men undecided . just take a look at this, do you think a man could perpetrate such act? women are weaker vessels until you see them up against something they've got jurisdiction over
those species were cursed by God their creator, at eden a woman made a convenant with the devil that deceived and seduced her, since then the spirit of a woman was badly corrupt, cos it blended with some attributes transfered from the devil..and God placed curses on them, cos as you can see they are mainly on the side of the evil and wickedness...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:04am On Mar 02, 2015
OOLUSOGA:
dis is inhuman. this woman must be purnished for her action to serve as sample to others.
inhuman is understatement, she is a pure witch..
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Revolva(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2015
haertless bastard
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:10am On Mar 02, 2015
IdiAmin1:
This is why I run away from ugly women, they are always associated with acts of wickedness undecided
na lie ma guy, not a matter of ugliness or prettiness, i have seen a pretty and a good looking girl, but ma guy this girls heart is built with wickedness from start to finish..and she is very smart, so she kills you slowly in cold blood, while you dont even see anything wrong with her, unless you look deeper and deeper, she is a pure serpent....
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 02, 2015
I hope they will lock her up and ''lose'' the keys of her cell. What a bitch angry
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
PassingShot:
The heart of humans, black man especially is so so wicked!
well yes blacks are wicked and inhumane,but i tell you blackman is much better than black woman, the black woman is very wicked and greedy that's why they find it very hard to marry, cos men after seeing the loads of wickedness in them run for their lives...
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by ibknaanii(m): 9:16am On Mar 02, 2015
Look at the woman, No Make Up, Attachment, Virgin Hair etc look like a genuine Christian (I.e S.U.) U wouldn't think such person can do dis sh*t. Look can be deceptive. LEARN.
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by spartoo: 9:20am On Mar 02, 2015
Walkopet:
Grow up Mehn, so for ur yeye mind nw, u don dey generalise say na all Osun women dey bad, Smh for u, dats one of our prob in 9ja, #TRIBALISM, for ur info am nt an Osun guy.

excuse me sir I said Osun not Yoruba...hw is dat tribal??

FYI am a Yoruba guy
issokay?
Re: Stepmum Ties 2-Year-Old Girl For Soiling Herself (Photo) by Edusouls(m): 9:26am On Mar 02, 2015
EggovinMma:
Some nigerian women are wicked.
When the devil created Wickedness, it was some nigerian women that queued to be the first to take their share.

Chim òoooo oooooooooooooo. I just placed myself in that position right now and my heart ached.The imagery is so gory, reminds me of ISIS manner of execution. Poor child.Devil na woman. cry cry

Yes women at eden had seduction with the devil and he impregnanted them with wickedness and concentrated evil,why do you think is the reason why they are løøking for husband here and there for years, but they cant find any, is because the nigerian women are black witches, so men run from them for there dear lives.. what the hell..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nairaland's Cutest Baby Contest / It Is Not Your Responsibility To Take Care Of Your Parents -Bisi Alimi / Wife Eloped With Her Lover After Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.