Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Glitches - Literature (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Glitches (43614 Views)

[story] Glitches…part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
LEGITLAYO:
lol epic ending.... boss you're the best... ...
Baba i loyal
Re: Glitches by efzbah: 2:32pm On Jun 05, 2015
superb! excellent! intruging.. God bless ur writing prowess

much more than i anticipated

critique....none for now; will read again-
Re: Glitches by Ann2612(f): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2015
tnx so much Ade 4 completing d story. May God continue to inspire u. Hope to read again from u soonest. Kudos
Re: Glitches by Xcellency007(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2015
thumb up dude, i read it t to de end,
dat bobby is a sonofabitch, so no CNN again.... & ha beauty ws wasted jast lyk dat,
Aaron got no punishmt 4 his sins against his blood bros, WTF
de oda crew aboard dat she trasportin Jeremy fa?, I tot de were infected wit de virus also....
& den I hv a problem chosin which karata i wanna be like; Officer segun or Tobi de pilot or de computa wizkid, den all mek sense shaa,
kip de flag flying bro, bt wait oo, whr were u wen Woke Soyinka won de NL 4 literature?, anyways I know ur tym ma de com...
Re: Glitches by Missmossy(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2015
Wow such a end! Kudos Ade.
Re: Glitches by kizzykeziah: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
Oh My God!!! Glitches is over?! shocked smiley

How could I have missed that?? sad

So lemme take this time out to appreciate an awesome pen pal and writer in you, adegwurulez. You are one great fiery ball of talent here on the literature segment of nairaland.

I do not regret the day I clicked the link to this beautiful story. Though there were bumps but that simply made the ride much more real. Sometimes, I felt as though I was part of the set and really having a real time moment at almost every second of reading.

Did I mention you're awesome? Like really awesome? And even with your busy schedule at school, you manage to post nothing less than meritorious here (because, believe me I totally understand how uneasy it is to combine writing with schoolwork as a science student in a tertiary institution).

You've been awesome and you deserve kudos for that. It had been my greatest pleasure being your number one female follower here.

I wanna be like you in terms of perseverance so please don't disappear yet, okay?

Congrats again, Sir.

So much love,
Kizzy. smiley
Re: Glitches by virtuedagirl(f): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2015
Ade, wow ur story is very captivating,educative,interesting.,& so on. i really enjoyed every bit of it
Re: Glitches by ubiquitousade(m): 12:39am On Jun 09, 2015
wow. I love the way you painted some scenarios in the story. someone compare you to Dan Brown. You did a great work. bt I have some observations which you need to address. 1) the whole story was set-up in lagos and this city don't have forests but beaches. I couldn't relate with that. 2) how did Greg become a loman 3) how did stella and arron get to hook up OR Ddid I miss anything?
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2015
efzbah:
superb! excellent! intruging.. God bless ur writing prowess

much more than i anticipated

critique....none for now; will read again-
read again? Guess i'll have to wait... this time with gun
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 10:50am On Jun 09, 2015
Ann2612:
tnx so much Ade 4 completing d story. May God continue to inspire u. Hope to read again from u soonest. Kudos
Amen! I also hope to be posting soon
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2015
Xcellency007:
1. thumb up dude, i read it t to de end,
dat bobby is a sonofabitch, so no CNN again.... & ha beauty ws wasted jast lyk dat,
2. Aaron got no punishmt 4 his sins against his blood bros, 3.WTF
de oda crew aboard dat she trasportin Jeremy fa?, I tot de were infected wit de virus also....
& den I hv a problem chosin which karata i wanna be like; Officer segun or Tobi de pilot or de computa wizkid, den all mek sense shaa,
kip de flag flying bro, 4. bt wait oo, whr were u wen Woke Soyinka won de NL 4 literature?, anyways I know ur tym ma de com...
1. well everybody has a purpose in life, she fufilled hers and had to go.
2. Do you believe everybody always get to pay for their sins? Well, thats open for debate but a scientist would tell you we're in the real world not an ideal world.
3. yeah they were infected and it was through them the virus spread.
4. Hehe.. I'm still looking up to some peeps here on NL and you're comparing me to soyinka? well, as you rightly said, my time will come. Thanks.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Missmossy, thanks for having my back.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:31am On Jun 09, 2015
kizzykeziah:
Oh My God!!! Glitches is over?! shocked smiley

How could I have missed that?? sad

So lemme take this time out to appreciate an awesome pen pal and writer in you, adegwurulez. You are one great fiery ball of talent here on the literature segment of nairaland.

I do not regret the day I clicked the link to this beautiful story. Though there were bumps but that simply made the ride much more real. Sometimes, I felt as though I was part of the set and really having a real time moment at almost every second of reading.

Did I mention you're awesome? Like really awesome? And even with your busy schedule at school, you manage to post nothing less than meritorious here (because, believe me I totally understand how uneasy it is to combine writing with schoolwork as a science student in a tertiary institution).

You've been awesome and you deserve kudos for that. It had been my greatest pleasure being your number one female follower here.

I wanna be like you in terms of perseverance so please don't disappear yet, okay?

Congrats again, Sir.

So much love,
Kizzy. smiley

awwww someborri hand me a hanky. What can i say? You're such a great friend. No, i wont disappear, how can i do that to myself? Thanks dear
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:34am On Jun 09, 2015
virtuedagirl:
Ade, wow ur story is very captivating,educative,interesting.,& so on. i really enjoyed every bit of it
You made it possible, thanks for that.
Re: Glitches by Missmossy(f): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2015
adegwurulez:
Don't mention,its nothing .
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2015
ubiquitousade:
wow. I love the way you painted some scenarios in the story. someone compare you to Dan Brown. You did a great work. bt I have some observations which you need to address. 1) the whole story was set-up in lagos and this city don't have forests but beaches. I couldn't relate with that. 2) how did Greg become a loman 3) how did stella and arron get to hook up OR Ddid I miss anything?
At last i got what i have been begging for.
1. I have a lil confession, please dont tell anyone else, *low voice* i have never been to lasgidi. I talked about elegushi beach somewhere in the story, yeah? And i also talked about the drive distance to the forest. It might be somewhere in the outskirts.
2. Greg was Falcon's test subject, Falcon was an SVR agent. Sorry i didnt mention it but i thought it would have been obvious. Falcon was responsible for Greg's infection and he came as a 'saviour' it was all a well planned out charade.
3. Greg and stella were childhood lovers, something Aaron didnt like so he set up a mechanism to seperate them and win Stella and it worked.

Thanks for this, it opened my eyes to the fact that, in story writing, every little detail matters.
Re: Glitches by EboOmos: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2015
@ Adegwurulez
I guess my conscience won't allow me move past this story without commenting. For the first time, i was captivated by a story. I admire your courage, efforts and dedication. Please make sure you keep hard&soft copies of this story. You might have to publish it some day. It will make a nice literature for schools. Keep it up, never give up. Cheers.
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2015
EboOmos:
@ Adegwurulez
I guess my conscience won't allow me move past this story without commenting. For the first time, i was captivated by a story. I admire your courage, efforts and dedication. Please make sure you keep hard&soft copies of this story. You might have to publish it some day. It will make a nice literature for schools. Keep it up, never give up. Cheers.
Waoh!! I'm keeping soft copies for sure, thanks for the advice.
Re: Glitches by kizzykeziah: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2015
adegwurulez:

awwww someborri hand me a hanky. What can i say? You're such a great friend. No, i wont disappear, how can i do that to myself? Thanks dear

Take my own hanky, ehn. smiley

And yeah, don't do that to yaself. Stay around.
Re: Glitches by IshilovePleaseNa: 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
Wow! Again wow! Just finished reading this wonderful, thrilling, breathtaking, suspense filled, action-packed literary work and I must confess, it was worth the time.
Kudos mehn!
Believe me, you did an EXCELLENT! Work.
Updates flowed freely without any form of lagging. Bravo! It's not an easy task - cracking up one's brain, typing... That's why I never stop to appreciate NL writers.
I say may your literary ink never cease to flow.
Bro, I see you going places with this.
I sincerely love this. :-)
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2015
IshilovePleaseNa:
Wow! Again wow! Just finished reading this wonderful, thrilling, breathtaking, suspense filled, action-packed literary work and I must confess, it was worth the time.
Kudos mehn!
Believe me, you did an EXCELLENT! Work.
Updates flowed freely without any form of lagging. Bravo! It's not an easy task - cracking up one's brain, typing... That's why I never stop to appreciate NL writers.
I say may your literary ink never cease to flow.
Bro, I see you going places with this.
I sincerely love this. :-)
Thanks for your kind words, They meant alot. I pray ishilove listens to your plea.
Re: Glitches by Nelly21: 10:27am On Jun 21, 2015
Wonderful story...thank God I was able to read the end...keep it up! Ade
Re: Glitches by jezuzboi(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2015
When I first saw "THE END", I was lik; Ah-Ah? Ade? But then, I found somewhere in the comments that there was gonna be an epilogue and I was like; I for say oo!

Mehn, though I didn't expect it to end that quick, it did. And in a very clever way. You did a wonderful job, and I wanna read another. Just so you know, I didn't just follow glitches for the sake of the thrill, which is actually breath taking. It was more like a literature class for me. #Confession#

A very wonderful masterpiece. I saw somewhere in the comment area where someone advised you do this full time. Well, it's not a bad idea at all. More grease to your elbow. And please, invite me when you start something new.

Kudos!
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 8:44am On Jul 18, 2015
jezuzboi:
When I first saw "THE END", I was lik; Ah-Ah? Ade? But then, I found somewhere in the comments that there was gonna be an epilogue and I was like; I for say oo!

Mehn, though I didn't expect it to end that quick, it did. And in a very clever way. You did a wonderful job, and I wanna read another. Just so you know, I didn't just follow glitches for the sake of the thrill, which is actually breath taking. It was more like a literature class for me. #Confession#

A very wonderful masterpiece. I saw somewhere in the comment area where someone advised you do this full time. Well, it's not a bad idea at all. More grease to your elbow. And please, invite me when you start something new.

Kudos!
No doubt i learnt more from the experience. Your comments were always spirit lifting and i really appreciate that. Yes it wasn't supposed to end this soon but many things in my life were clashing and i felt some had to make way for others. Right now i'm not thinking of starting a series, i just want to rest. But anytime i feel like starting a new series, i'll holla at you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glitches by silverdam(m): 8:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
adegwurulez please check your mail, please...
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 12:11am On Jul 24, 2015
silverdam:
adegwurulez please check your mail, please...
Replied.
Re: Glitches by encubed(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Adegwurulez How far? Expecting the next story. cheesy
Re: Glitches by adegwurulez(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
encubed:
Adegwurulez How far? Expecting the next story. cheesy
right boss... still on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Photographer(complete) / Paulo Coelho's And A Boy Selling Pirated Copies Of His Book In Traffic / The Dining Table - A Poem By Gbanabom Hallowell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.