Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics (3341 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY / Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Alphaoscar: 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
The truth about Professor Yemi Osinbajo's parents and siblings.

1. Prof has 3 brothers and 1 sister.
2. His father, a UK trained Engineer died July 18, 1996.
3. His brothers, Femi, Tunde and Akin are all professionals.
4. His mother lives in the family house (the second photograph)

The issues of Nigeria are much more serious than pictures of Prof in a village. The issues of using 35 Billion in 16 years to generate 2500MW of electricity are much more serious.

They want to keep you occupied with falsehoods so you don't pay attention to issues.
Donald Wokoma

6 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by GentleToks(m): 12:03am On Mar 02, 2015
I knew it

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by 2Brains1(m): 12:07am On Mar 02, 2015
pdp and lies no diffrence

FP Please

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 02, 2015
It is to know this. God bless Nigeria.

#TeamNeverAgain. ........................................buy 1GB MTN Data plan for N1,200 only. 30 days duration. Works in all devices (Andriod/iPhone, Phone or Modem). 24/7 services available. Also Convert Airtime to Cash (20% Processing Fee). Call: 08107873795. Thanks & God bless.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 02, 2015
If dis nonsense make d front page, make I reserve ma comments!
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy
Please I am waiting for the day you will stop thinking with your anus....
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by DonaldGenes(m): 12:19am On Mar 02, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
If dis nonsense make d front page, make I reserve ma comments!

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Bright4(m): 12:25am On Mar 02, 2015
If d present of GMB can make a sitting president dt is not serious for 6yrs,to b more active under 6weeks, bet me, affairs of Nigeria within a year under general, will b blessing.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 02, 2015
PDP and TANOIDS, you see your lives? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by Islie: 12:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Can we move pass the VP family and let not allow PDP slow our momentum
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by rusher14: 12:39am On Mar 02, 2015
^ I think this deserves coverage.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by sunkanmivaughan: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2015
lobatan.
I was expecting the prof to respond to the picture of his purported father because I had once read the interview of his mother in Punch newspaper where the poor woman spoke glowingly about her late husband and full of gratitude to the man for prioritizing the education of her children while he was alive.
Re: Professor Yemi Osinbajo And Family. Pics by yakubuomowumi: 2:37am On Mar 02, 2015
APC WITCHCRAFT BROOM CARRYING PARTY

The Schizophrenic demented sick Pa Buhari is a terrorist, deranged old brainless super clueless bastard
Apc is boko haram
Thiefnu.bu is a pedophile drug dealer and a cocain sniffer property seized in the usa for his drug deals.

Buhari can only be president in sambisa and shekau would hand over to him with his forged result. 

Osinbajo is fake and a loafer

Amechi and Fashola are errand boys

Ambode new recruit errand boy

(1) (Reply)

Late Lt. Col Abu Ali Promoted To Brig. Gen. Post-humously / There Might Be A Regime Change In 2019 At The Behest Of Washington. / The True Version Of Umahi's Statement On Grazing Locations For Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.