Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! (8802 Views)

Verify Your Paypal Account Today With VCC. INSTANT VERIFICATION. / SECRET On How To Make Money Online Genuinely With Parked Domains REVEALED / Verify Your Paypal Now / Use In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2009
What is the point in venturing into Internet business if you cannot make or receive payments? Every Internet marketer need a reliable online payment solution. And when you talk about a reliable online payment solution, the first one that readily comes to mind is Paypal. Yes the same Paypal that you hear of all the time. This is arguably the best and most reliable online payment solution that has been embraced by majority in the Internet business community. And since this is the case, to be successful in your Internet business, you must align your Internet business style with the status quo.

Before now, owning a Paypal account has been something unclear as our dear country Nigeria is not on the list of countries allowed to own and operate Paypal account. And this is partly responsible for our inability to leverage the enormous power of Internet marketing in Nigeria in my own opinion.

Truth is you can actually open a normal Paypal account in Nigeria, but you will not be able to verify such account. And without a verified account, you will not be able to make or receive payment with your Paypal account. So many Nigerians whom has gotten this secret prefers not to give it out their fellow citizens without money, but i have decided to let it go FREELY cause it cost me nothing to get it. So the crux of this article is to show you how to open as well as verify your Paypal account so that you can tap into the endless Internet business opportunities.

What does getting verified means?

To be verified means that you have successfully linked a confirmed US account to your Paypal account or that you have been approved for a Paypal Plus Credit Card or Buyer Credit Card.

It helps confirm your identity and increases the overall security of Paypal system.

Getting verified offers you many personal benefits too which space will not permit me to describe in this article.

Step-by-step guide on how to open your own Paypal account from Nigeria

1) Go to www.paypal.com and then follow this link: [url=http://bizstuffs.com/index.php/topic,160.0.html]for the step-to-step guide[/url]

good luck!
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by kingville(m): 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2009
Hello Friend,

Compliments of the season, Well i will like to take permision from the initial writer of this post to pass an information to fellow nairalanders, This is based on the same issue here
which is how to get a verified paypal account.However i want you all to know that getting
a verified paypal account is one of the most very important things that anyone will need if he or she will like to use the paypal account for any transaction online.

I can assist anyone that wants to open a paypal account and verify it for you within 48hrs and i want you to also know that i can send you a guide that will teach you step by step how to get one by yourself so that you can learn it and use it for your previous paypal application.

If you would like me to do it for you or will want me to send you the guide then send me an email to p.kay4ever@gmail.com and i will respond to you immediately.

We all can succeed,

Kingsley
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by InfoExpert: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2009
eastern:

Truth is you can actually open a normal Paypal account in Nigeria, but you will not be able to verify such account. And without a verified account, you will not be able to make or receive payment with your Paypal account. So many Nigerians whom has gotten this secret prefers not to give it out their fellow citizens without money, but i have decided to let it go FREELY cause it cost me nothing to get it. So the crux of this article is to show you how to open as well as verify your Paypal account so that you can tap into the endless Internet business opportunities.

What you said there is not correct.

You can make and receive payments with an unverified Paypal
account.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 10:38am On Jan 13, 2009
expatiate pls
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by kingville(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2009
Well I dont think you can make transactions without having a verified account
So please dont make that mistake,
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by InfoExpert: 11:42am On Jan 14, 2009
kingville:

Well I don't think you can make transactions without having a verified account
So please don't make that mistake,

Do you really have a Paypal account?

If you have one, you won't say that you can't make
or receive payments with an unverified Paypal.

Go to the Paypal website to read more on this
topic and let's stop the arguments.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2009
I really have some other goodies to show us here but i will want InfoExpert to explain to us how one can make use of PayPal account while in naija without verifying it, So info guy pls ur attention is needed here.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2009
Hello Forumites,

I have just discovered a better way as a second option on how to open and verify your PayPal accout in just 3hrs.

So open your eyes wide, widely enough that you will read this carefully and follow the instructions in here:
                                [center]HOW TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND VERIFY IT IN 3HRS[/center]
PREEQUISITES
(1)  An email: A free email like yahoo email is okay.

(2)  A liberty reserve account: you can open that by going to www.libertyreserve.com , it is free and easy to open, they allow all country.

(3)  Load your liberty reserve account with around $10, You can also fund your account by visiting a reliable and fast exchanger like: www.5050epay.com

PREAMBLE

We are going to use a non ? European address and non- European Victual Visa Card in the registration and verification of the paypal account. We get any non- European address that paypal accepted the country and also get a non ? European virtual card from www.Virtual?cc.com

Go to www.virtual-cc.com, click on the card for paypal verification and then choose non-European card

Type the amount of unit you want to buy and put your email, This is the email they are going to send the detail of your card, click on calculate price.

Then you click the link to buy the card through Liberty reserve, follow the process of paying through the liberty reserve, the card presently is $7.50, so your liberty reserve account will be charged with $7.50.

?     In about an hour the card detail will be sent to your email, you have to use this card within 24hrs.

?     Get a non ? European address, look for a non-European address of a country that paypal accepts and use it in your registration with paypal.

?     Go to www.google.com type the yellow page of a non-European country that paypal accepts e.g. china yellow page.

?     A list of links from google comes up, choose a link that has to do with addresses of businesses.

?     It will now demand that you should put the category of business address you are looking for, just type computer stores or Beauty salons etc, to give us addresses of these businesses.

?     Use the detail address of any of the addresses that comes up in your registration with paypal.

?     You can use any of the address below, just change the number of the address so that it will not be completely identical will another person.

Address :    248 Xizang Zhong Road

City :  Shanghai

Zip Code  :   200001

State   :  Shanghai

Country   :  CHINA

Phone : +86 21 6122 8888

Address  :  62 Fuxi Street

City :  Taiyuan

Zip Code  :   030002

State   :  Shanxi

Country   :  CHINA

Phone : +86 351 868 9292

Address:166 ellis avenue apt 203

city:Irvington

Zip code: 07111

State: New jersey

Phone: 203-274-2744

After the detail of the visa credit card has arrived in your email go to www.paypal.com to start your registration.

Never do anything with paypal with an IP of a country that paypal does not accept, so you have to use a proxy site or anonymizer to hide your IP, you can use www.ninjacloak.com, www.skweezer.com, www.vtunnel.com .

?     In the search box given, type www.paypal.com and click search or enter on your keyboard.

?     When you get to paypal site, click on signup

?     Choose China for example as your country and choose premium as type of account and continue.

?     Fill the other detail, you can use your normal name, type the email and password you want to be using for your paypal account, use the address detail you have gotten above to fill the form, the number in the address is the post code, put the city and the state and then put China as the country of  citizenship. Fill every other part of the form and click sign up at the bottom.

?     When you finish this session don?t go further, go straight to your email and confirm your email before coming back to put your virtual card.

You still need to do two things

1.     To confirm your email.

2.     To verify your account by adding a card.

?     You will need to hide your IP when you are accessing your email to confirm your paypal email because by clicking the link paypal sent to you, you will be re-directed to paypal website and if you don?t hide your IP when accessing your email, paypal will discover your real IP and limitation will be placed on your account.

?     So, first type www.ninjacloak.com , then in the search box type the website of your email like www.yahoomail.com and then enter your email, when you get to your email, click on the email sent to you by paypal, when you get to the email, click on confirm your email, it will demand for you password, put it and get your email confirmed.

?     Login into your paypal account and go ahead and click on the ?Link and confirm my Debit or Credit Card? to add the Visa Virtual card and get verified. Don?t forget to hide your IP.

?     Fill the form with the detail of the Card sent to your email.

?     Card Type:- Choose Visa

?     Card Number:- Add the card number

?     Card Verification Number: Add the CVV2 Number.

?     Check the ?Use this Address as billing address? To use the address you used in filling the form for your billing address.

?     Click on ? Add card?

?     Your card will be added to your account but it will be demanding for the 4 digit number. Go to www.virtual-cc.com, at the top of the site you will see Expuse Number, in the space there type your card number and the email you use when buying the card i.e the email they send the card detail to, and click on send request, you will be told that a notification when your Expuse Number is ready will be sent to your email.

?     Be checking your email, that notification will be sent under 30mins, after you seen the notification, go back to the site www.virtual-cc.com and re-type your card number and your email and click on send request and instantly you will see something like XXXX PAYPAL the XXXX represent the 4 digit number you are looking for which would be use for your final stage of verifying your account.

?     Go to www.paypal.com again and sign in with your email and password (Don?t forget to always go through a proxy e.g. www.ninjacloak.com).

?     Look for a link to supply your 4 digit number, click on it and add the 4 digit number gotten above.

?     Immediately you add it you will see that your account would have been verified.

IN SUMMARY

1.     Get email Address.

2.     Get a liberty reserve account & load it.

3.     Get a non-European virtual card with www.virtual-cc.com

4.     Get a Non ? European Address

5.     Fill a paypal premier account

6.     Confirm your email

7.     Add the virtual Card to your account

8.     Add the 4 digit number.

If all the pre-exquisite are available it doesn?t take more than 2hrs

For more information on this and other related infos click HERE
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2009
Note pls,

The use of a proxy site to access paypal is 100% risky. This has accounted to the banning of many paypal accounts.

Paypal has a very strong software that detects the real IP of account holders now. This makes it risky accessing ones paypal via a proxy.

The only remedy now to this is to download a permanent IP changer like www.ultrasurf.com, www.hotspotshield.com/launch via download websites to your PC.

This softwares changes ones Nigerian IP to either USA or Canada.

Once this is done, it will now be safe to access paypal via these IP changers.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by sellingit(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2009
What the heck with all these paypal stuff? They are very good alternatives to paypal. There is no longer such thing as monoploy, not in the internet world of today.

The paypal hide and seek kept me from launching my ideas for a couple of years to say the least but not until I resolved to get what I wanted yet without playing dirty.

I currently use plimus to receive payment for my online products and services. Plimus has more than enough facilities than you can ask for including Affiliate programs as well as allowing those with public email addresses like yahoo, gmail and hotmail send you money contrally to what so many gurus use to say.

For a prove, visit www.sellingthoughts.com. and check up the payment links.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have with respect to using plimus payment system from its functional to technical please.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by onax: 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
sellingit:

What the heck with all these paypal stuff? They are very good alternatives to paypal. There is no longer such thing as monoploy, not in the internet world of today.

The paypal hide and seek kept me from launching my ideas for a couple of years to say the least but not until I resolved to get what I wanted yet without playing dirty.

I currently use plimus to receive payment for my online products and services. Plimus has more than enough facilities than you can ask for including Affiliate programs as well as allowing those with public email addresses like yahoo, gmail and hotmail send you money contrally to what so many gurus use to say.

For a prove, visit www.sellingthoughts.com. and check up the payment links.

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions you might have with respect to using plimus payment system from its functional to technical please.

instaed of just advertising your product(of which ther ain't nothing bad bout that), why don't you throw more light on the plimus stuff smiley
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by wealthlift(m): 10:30am On Jan 28, 2009
Thanks Eastern for adding my reply to your post in another forum.

But you failed to acknowledge the source.

Well, thanks for heeding advice
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by timmfikk(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
@ Eastern,

Thanks for your message, i will like you to please tell me how and where i can get a liberty reserve account credited. after registering online
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2009
@ timmfikk,

You can fund your account by visiting a reliable and fast exchanger like: www.5050epay.com ; though they are not that popular but i have been using them for a very long time now without any issues, i happen to have visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja- Lagos state and i must tell you i was impressed by what they do other than e-currency exchanging. as soon as you deposit your money into their account, you get your L-R account funded within 12 hrs. but from my own experience, my account is always funded within 6hrs.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by timmfikk(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2009
eastern:

@ timmfikk,

You can fund your account by visiting a reliable and fast exchanger like: www.5050epay.com ; though they are not that popular but i have been using them for a very long time now without any issues, i happen to have visited their office at Opebi, Ikeja- Lagos state and i must tell you i was impressed by what they do other than e-currency exchanging. as soon as you deposit your money into their account, you get your L-R account funded within 12 hrs. but from my own experience, my account is always funded within 6hrs.

Thanks, can you please give me their address in opebi.
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by eastern(m): 10:33am On Feb 05, 2009
Oyez, i have been there once just to see if they re real.

The address is: No.55 Opebi Road, Ikeja Lagos

This is the number of one of their higher staff: 07025057743
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by ttmasta: 2:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
Please forget paypal. Their shakara for Nigerians too much self. Haba, wetin we do them? Nigeria is not the only country with Scam artists OK!

Anyway, check this out: http://eCa.sh/forgetpaypal

Verify instantly with your GSM Number, Shikena!
Re: Secret On How To Open/verify Your Paypal Account In Nigeria Revealed For Free! by goshwe(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2012
I no dey do pass myself o!!! True talk internet bussiness is full of scam but a Nigerian guru has come up with a killer product.WELL I AM NOT PROMISING HEAVEN AND EARTH.JUST CHECK ME OUT AND MAKE UR JUDGEMENT.I AM GIVING IT FREE BUT I DON'T WANT MY METHODS 2 BE ABUSED.For Nigerians only. do you want to know how to start making money on the internet using just #1500 only? If so contact WILLIAMS JIKISIM on facebook or 08162883502 to get the material for FREE either through email or download link. Also get 2 see strategies of getting ur customers like crazy.i developed and applied most of this methods myself.very funny but effective way of getting customers in all type of online business.This is not betting,survey,reading emails,dating e.t.c and no us address,i p or complex stuffs need.Even if d website turns scam u are still safe yes i said Even if d website turns scam u are still safe

(1) (Reply)

Polo T-shirt. Ralph Lauren Original From Europe / Free Text Messaging To All Networks In Nigeria / Own A Wordpress Web Site At A Cheaper And Afford Rate One Click Ahead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.