Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,077 members, 7,807,223 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (38560 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by victorD3: 8:25am On Mar 02, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

White gelatinous precipitate with pongent choking smell, aqueous in nature and turns blue litmus red.

Omo I always knew Tinubu will have a mouth odour

5 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
BUT YOU AND ANY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY CAN NEVER ACHIEVE HALF OF WHAT SHE ACHIEVED, MIND YOU AM STILL WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER
do u know ow many of ur mothers OBJ fuc.ked during d war? The reason u see most of dem look like him. Nairaland made me lose my respect for igbo tribe,dr tribe is full with hatred still dey wont go to dr poor terrritory.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
but was bleeped by fani femi kayode... No be today yoruba dey Bleep una mama, even king sunny ade bleeped onyeka onwennu
AND THEY'RE BLOCKING YOUR DESTINIES, MAKING HALF OF YOUR PEOPLE TO BE USELESS

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by rottenegg: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

its indeed a shame! why should thief.nubu overlook such common thing as brushing his teeth.

Lmao!
On a serious note, these are primary school utterances! If Tinubu can't brush, FFK shouldn't say it in public....he should send him his dentist number.
This ''politics'' is history in the making...abuses and childish utterances should not be part of it.

GEJ TILL 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
cutieemperorh:

Speak for yourself bro
Moreover, close-up is your friend
...ok,sir...
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 8:31am On Mar 02, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Tosinayoko:
do u know ow many of ur mothers OBJ fuc.ked during d war? The reason u see most of dem look like him. Nairaland made me lose my respect for igbo tribe,dr tribe is full with hatred still dey wont go to dr poor terrritory.
CAN I HEAR YOU SAY POOR TERRITORY? WHERE IS GOOD IS YORUBA LAND AFTER LAGOS? WHO EVEN DEVELOP LAGOS? HALF OF YORUBAS IN LAGOS ARE NOW TENANTS TO IGBOS, JUST SEE YOUR SO CALLED LEADER HE CAN NOT EVEN BRUSH HIS TEATH GOING AROUND WITH MOUTH ODOUR lipsrsealed
Tosinayoko:
CAN I HEAR YOU SAY POOR TERRITORY? WHERE IS GOOD IS YORUBA LAND AFTER LAGOS? WHO EVEN DEVELOP LAGOS? HALF OF YORUBAS IN LAGOS ARE NOW TENANTS TO IGBOS, JUST SEE YOUR SO CALLED LEADER HE CAN NOT EVEN BRUSH HIS MOUTH GOING AROUND WITH MOUTH ODOUR, SHARING DISEASE UP & DOWN

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by meforyou1(m): 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
chai!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2015
lawanson44:

Pls, speak for yourself! You and Tinubu have mouth and body odour. Stop generalising your poor hygiene to everybody
...ok,sir...
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Pamcrest(f): 8:33am On Mar 02, 2015
grin grin For once i agree with ffk.....Tinubu d crackhead does have stinking breath, what do u expect from a doper!
Ffk your breath may not stink but your mouth leaks....put a lid on it pls.
My humble submission

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2015
rottenegg:

Lmao!
On a serious note, these are primary school utterances! If Tinubu can't brush, FFK shouldn't say it in public....he should send him his dentist number.
This ''politics'' is history in the making...abuses and childish utterances should not be part of it.

GEJ TILL 2019
well said. Tinubu should please visit a dentist asap. CC Gbawe, Aresa, ilugunboy kindly recommend a dentist to thief.nubu!

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Paitty(f): 8:36am On Mar 02, 2015
Na just trouble dis man dey find,..after uttering all sorts of insultive n sarcastic words he runs to the Lord for protection

For his information the Almighty is not clueless like he is

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Dobxy(m): 8:39am On Mar 02, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Not really surprised given the colour of his teeth.
FFK sha!

Even a blind man knows this is photoshoped.....send me your pix too and lemmie photoshop it with nasty effects!

Anyway FFK is ruining his lineage with all this bla bla bla, musy Yoruba man be sent such an errand to Yoruba people!

Yoruba Ronu oooo!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:40am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
Tosin we don't care what you think. To hell with your respect. Poor territory? The SE is far ahead of yorubaland by all ramifications and by yorubaland, I don't mean Lagos state of whose economy igbos run

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
CAN I HEAR YOU SAY POOR TERRITORY? WHERE IS GOOD IS YORUBA LAND AFTER LAGOS? WHO EVEN DEVELOP LAGOS? HALF OF YORUBAS IN LAGOS ARE NOW TENANTS TO IGBOS,
they say charity begins at home. U dull ill-mannered tribe claimed u develop lagos nd yet u left u place desolate. I served in anambra, dr is abject poverty in d east i ad to redeploy.my benin girl friend first gained admission in enugu she had to run back to benin after just a week cos d ppl look like eating her up. U ppl cup will full one day nd u all wl be drive out of d west nd entire north

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by folahann(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
This is warning GEJ not to reveal his secrets to FFK because of tomorrow. The guy is suffering from severe mouth dysentery
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Dammyjohn(m): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
smakati:
Is ffk married? If so I am sorry for the wife, she is living with a deranged man.
Na you sabi.Deranged or no deranged,him wife still love am like that.Ok?!
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Adaezeagu(f): 8:42am On Mar 02, 2015
Omo see teeth
Is dis yellowish gold abi
Tinubu teeth don rust
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2015
When LAST did TINUBU'S WIFE kiss him..?

MOST of them are congenitally DIRTY.
IT'S not FFK
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 02, 2015
gregg2:

Fani-Kayode also berated former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and the spokesperson of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said were accusing him of many crimes, including bad health.

He said, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. it is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

“My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life.

“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Meanwhile, the party has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their renewed solidarity and overwhelming support for President Jonathan.

The party said its National Chairman, Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, has directed all PDP candidates as well as would-be government appointees under the party to prepare to go the extra mile to make huge sacrifices after victory.

His wife is tryin. Remi so na dat mouth u dey kiss chai chai....daris god ooh. Am so sure one small boy go deh poke am

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-ready-for-buhari-election-says-pdp/
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Tonylyte(m): 8:45am On Mar 02, 2015
nzeadachie:
HMMMMM, IT'S TRUE OOOOO
Hahahahahahahhahahahaha, ffk get madt punchlines sha. See how tinubu resemble juju for rice farm.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Tosin we don't care what you think. To hell with your respect. Poor territory? The SE is far ahead of yorubaland by all ramifications and by yorubaland, I don't mean Lagos state of whose economy igbos run
ow re u ppl better? Na ASHAWO una mama nd sisters dey do here even in d north. I was in kurgwi, quanpan Lga, i was astonished dat igbo ladies will bring dr cunt to dat end too.... I dont know who cursed u igbo d land needs deliiverance. Very annoying set of people
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Adaezeagu(f): 8:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Omotolu:
Cheap shots. FFK is really a boy. So he is afraid of death,while Fayose advertised Buhari's death. Man up,FFK.
Tinubu has mouth odour?So what?We all have mouth odour. We all smell badly.
count me out
I no dey smell bad.
smiley
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by jingh(f): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2015
Give me point 2 support ur claim.
Ow has gej moved us forward ?
FreeGlobe:

Buhari is backwardness raised to power 35 cool
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by IVORY2009(m): 8:51am On Mar 02, 2015
You mean there is no more tooth paste in the market?
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by dallyemmy: 8:53am On Mar 02, 2015
I THINK WHAT NIGERIANS NEED IS DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY. ACTUALLY, FFK IS ALWAYS DISTRACTING US FROM THE REAL ISSUES. THE LESS WE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT HE SAYS THE BETTER FOR US! I WONDER WHY GEJ USES PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN INDICTED AND WITH QUESTIONABLE CHARACTERS TO CAMPAIGN FOR HIM. THIS IS A MINORS ON HIS PART!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Adaezeagu:
count me out
I no dey smell bad.
smiley
...ok,sir...
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 8:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
ow re u ppl better? Na ASHAWO una mama nd sisters dey do here even in d north. I was in kurgwi, quanpan Lga, i was astonished dat igbo ladies will bring dr cunt to dat end too.... I dont know who cursed u igbo d land needs deliiverance. Very annoying set of people
Tosin, there are probably more yorubas prostitutes than igbo prostitutes but you know since you prefer the igbo ones to yorubas for obvious reasons so say something else.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by nzeadachie: 8:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
they say charity begins at home. U dull ill-mannered tribe claimed u develop lagos nd yet u left u place desolate. I served in anambra, dr is abject poverty in d east i ad to redeploy.my benin girl friend first gained admission in enugu she had to run back to benin after just a week cos d ppl look like eating her up. U ppl cup will full one day nd u all wl be drive out of d west nd entire north
ONITSHA AND IBADAN

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by roselynbas(f): 9:00am On Mar 02, 2015
I thought age was synonymous with wisdom. Wonderful!!!

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by mykemiley(f): 9:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:
Upon all the money Wey Tinubu thief, him no fit clean up him mouth odour.

See Fashola teeth self, like godfather like godson

Bwahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha,u harsh ooooooooo
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by carboblanko(m): 9:05am On Mar 02, 2015
Just wondering which geniuses decided to make fFK spokesman for the PDP campaign. He is doing them no favours.
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by FreeGlobe(f): 9:09am On Mar 02, 2015
Tosinayoko:
you didn't live in Anambra because there are no Amala and ewedu joints there. Anambra is far better than your state of origin so its not our fault that you couldn't cope because of your inferiority complex. Eating your girl up because of what? its on record that the most beautiful girls in Nigeria are igbos so what? Take your nonsense elsewhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Visits Ebonyi State (Live Picture Updates) / I Have No Hands In Oshiomhole’s Travails – Amosun / Bomb Blast At Police Force Headquarters In Abuja?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.