Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode (38566 Views)

Tinubu ” Has Never Kept His Words” – Rotimi Akeredolu / Melaye: Remi Tinubu Has Arrived Menopause, I Couldn't Have Said I'll Impregnate / Bode George: Tinubu Has Begged Me For Forgiveness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Raeshelle(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2016
makky:
Awwwwwww.....and why ain't I surprised? He looks every bit of it, smelly smelly
pls makky ... How much is ur Mac pro-long foundation.... Or d milani 2 in 1 foundation with Concealer. Which is better for a dark shaded skin.. Lands longer nd has no oily shine. Thnks. Do u do deliveries
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
gregg2:

Fani-Kayode also berated former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and the spokesperson of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said were accusing him of many crimes, including bad health.

He said, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. it is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

“My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life.

“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Meanwhile, the party has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their renewed solidarity and overwhelming support for President Jonathan.

The party said its National Chairman, Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, has directed all PDP candidates as well as would-be government appointees under the party to prepare to go the extra mile to make huge sacrifices after victory.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-ready-for-buhari-election-says-pdp/
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Samirana360(m): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2023
Now that idiot is dinning with tinubu....nairaland doesn’t forget
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Ceenaija(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2023
Fani Kayode is a shameless human being. What he has said in the time past will pursue him
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2023
gregg2:

Fani-Kayode also berated former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, and the spokesperson of the APC, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, who he said were accusing him of many crimes, including bad health.

He said, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but rather Bola Tinubu that slurs when he speaks. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that has to take 20 pills before he can speak.

“It is not Femi Fani-Kayode but Bola Tinubu that his hands shakes when he tries to eat and lifts a fork and knife. it is not me, It is not Femi Fani-Kayode that his breath is so bad, it is so bad enough to knock off the beard. It is not Femi Fani-Kayode. So, if anybody is to talk about ill health. They should talk about themselves and not about me.

“My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can Kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short and I habour no fear of violence and I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life.

“Because I have never shed blood and I do not believe in violence, the angel of the Lord will strike that person dead before they point a gun at me in Jesus Name.”

Meanwhile, the party has expressed gratitude to Nigerians for their renewed solidarity and overwhelming support for President Jonathan.

The party said its National Chairman, Ahmadu Adamu Mu’azu, has directed all PDP candidates as well as would-be government appointees under the party to prepare to go the extra mile to make huge sacrifices after victory.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-ready-for-buhari-election-says-pdp/
Na so
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by TrumpDonald2: 11:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
Interesting
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 06, 2023
Ceenaija:
Fani Kayode is a shameless human being. What he has said in the time past will pursue him
For real
Re: Bola Tinubu Has Chronic Mouth Odour - Fani-kayode by agadez007(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2023
Now the foodie is inhaling the mouth Odor and calling the smell heavenly because he is getting food from there

Thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC To PDP: We Can’t Give Portfolios To Thugs, Mistresses As You Did / Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate / Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.