Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant (17539 Views)

Aliko Dangote Unveils SunTrust Bank, Nigeria’s First Fintech Bank / AMCON To Wind Up MRS Holdings Over N81bn Debt / Ajaokuta Steel 110 MW Thermal Power Plant Back To Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by ranktzy(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Nawa o 25kw that won't be sufficient for a duplex, is what the minister went to commission... we don suffer for this country.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by nortcentrallord(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
GodMode:

op's mistake I don't give a fvck...

Ok, have fun.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by nortcentrallord(m): 10:21am On Mar 04, 2015
kboycrew:

Blame Blame Blame.
Fuel scarcity it is APC
ASUU is on strike it is APC that told them to down tools
Tackle Boko Haram (An international Terrorist group) it is APC
Bad raods in Nigeria It is APC that is not allowing Him to work
Go and collect your PVC... No.. It is APC that is Funding INEC and stealing PVCs
Tackle corruption.. No APC is also Corrupt
Ok Go after the abductors of the Chibok girls ... No .. It is APC that is sabotaging my Govt.
Arm the Biggest Army in Africa The Nigerian Army to fight BoKo ... No ... it is the APC sponsoring CNN to say negative things in Nigeria
ok govern well now... No ... because in 1984 GMB was flogging people for discipline and did not buy a single gun
When will you guys and the clueless one learn to take responsibilities for your actions or inaction.
Still weeping... for PEOPLEs DEMOCRATIC BLAMING Party

Apart from criticizing, has APC ever proffered a reasonable solution to our countless problems as a nation?
You musnt wait as the 1st born for your dad to die before you help solve a problem in your family.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by ayobase(m): 10:25am On Mar 04, 2015
12inches1:
25 KILO WATTS? Do you know how many MEGA WATTS OF ELECTRICITY THAT IS? That is 0.025 Mega watts. Thank God I'm an engineer and cannot be easily fooled. 0.025 MW is not only laughable but ridiculous to be making so much noise about.

let's say its purpose is to power that ONLY NAPTIN building in the environment.

I wanna believe they are not using air conditioners there.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by nortcentrallord(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2015
tsdarkside:

vandalize?

you dont make sense...this is like vandalizen a simple generator....

indeed....jonathan " the clueless one".....chief comedian....otuoke fisherman...ahhh....de com de piss me off already in the early morning... angry

Check my reply to the quote of Godmod. If my comment pisses u off, then have fun with that. I beleive this forum is about objective criticism and not getting pissed off. If u aint gat the baLls for it, don't come on.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Euckybaby(f): 11:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Warlord3000:

Haters dey worry you at 3:40am ? shocked

Seriously need Jesus cheesy
i have it already
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Euckybaby(f): 11:22am On Mar 04, 2015
Thomsyne:

Fine we see, a simple question fr yu and all who want GEj back... If it were to be yur sister or cousin or daughter sef that was kidnapped with the Chibok girls.. Be true to yurself, would yu vote GEJ? Talkless of those that have died in bomb explosions
GEJ is not behind any kidnap of chibok girls, God knows the people involve. You are only painting the picture. God knows best
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Warlord3000(m): 12:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
Euckybaby:
i have it already

You mean Jesus is a "IT" shocked

Yeepa... cheesy

Just kidding sis.. Hope you ain't offended wink

Have a blissful day ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Millionjazz(m): 12:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Toofan007:
think you are a Bleep*ing hypocrite! You are bothered by what by APC apologist says, but you are blind to what PDP supporters say. How can you not see people posting as this is the panacea to all power issues in Nigeria, and yet bash people who express reservations about it, and then claim you are not Tanoid or PDP member? Bruh, just give it a rest. You gave yourself away.

Well am not suprised cos its only APC robots that will not pay attention and comprehend a simple passage as that of the op...its the panacea cos if our young power engeineers can effectively build this, then it can be mass produced at the grass root. Maybe the FGwill distribute it. Even here In dubai, most industries at the outsketch of towns use this kinda energy since u dnt expect them to start using polls and cable and step down transformers to get electricity to any location, am sure GEJ wants to mass produce it for same purpose. U have to see beyond politics oga. This was never said tobe part of the national grid so chill and enjoy development. I still re-state that GEJ wants things to be manufactured in this country...u can see that in cement export for the fst tym, 13 automobile companies established with a specific Nigerian specifications for the first time hoping that by 5yrs from nw we will stop importing cars, rice, sugar fish,etc...its not a one day thing, and this is the only formular that will set us free though freedom is nt easy!since the birth of nigeria light has been an issue and some one is making vissible effort towards it, yet u guys will not aplaud him for that....singing songs for who just promises us heaven on earth. And will fix power in 2yrs (magician) yet will not tell us how and the cost of each project he will embark on and how he will raise the money. I have asked this question before...has GMB sank any borehole for any comunity even duara? Is anyone on scolarship by him? Has he renovated any primary school? Has he or is he a patron to any organization apart from BH? Has any media found a correspondence or interviewable material in him except BBC hausa? Since he left presidency, what has been his contribution to the unity of this country? Even here in dubai,and all over the world, we know much more of bothparties. Am sure technology will fight coruption and not gun and kirirkiri like in other developed country , u cnt do some coroupt practice cos technology is there to curtail u....so APC shld stop chanting change. I only wish APC had gotten someone that can measure up with GEJ then they will beat him. I will be back hopefully to cast my vote....
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Laid2001: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
How come this is even news worthy.
That the minister even have time to go and commission an Equipment in the workshop of a federal institute is insulting to tax payers. Does he have no realjob!

This so called plant is just a workshop equipment to teach students how this type of things work in real life.

This is not the power Nigerians are asking foroo. And in any case there are several wind turbine and solar power generators (this is infact a small in the country already. So this is not the first one.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by sinhin(m): 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
In case you don't know
25kW is just equivalent to installing sixteen (16) I-PASS-MY-NEIGHBOUR generators of 1.5kW rating.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by fritiyo: 3:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Warlord3000:
Na wa o..

Commission everywhere all because of election and 6 weeks elongation..

Don't tell me it's all a coincidence o shocked

Anyway... It's none of my business wink

Fashola commissioned new classroon blocks this week. Did he commissioned them because of election?

pls try and appreciate good things when u see one and not minding which block u belong.
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by macof(m): 3:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
koikoi2:
GEJ, u are working only in d north o. Pls don't forget d south-south.

This is the mistake the man is making
He does too much for the North, North has ruled Nigeria the most but their leaders spoilt their region yet the many illiterates among them will everly support their persons like Buhari over any southerner
I expected GEJ to help his brothers from the Niger delta creeks, after all we voted him in for equality so Ijaws and the entire South South won't feel cheated but honestly he's disappointing the South South
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by BeauHomme: 4:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
BITTERNESS
I've always know that bitterness affects one's reasoning. I also know that bitterness could affect our actions (if we allow it to). But I never knew bitterness also affects eyesight.

For those of you critisizing, you were fast to see "25KW" but you couldn't see "demonstration plant". You see your life? SMH for una.

That plant is not the real deal,it's more like a model plant. It's going to be placed under observation and tests will also be carried out. The results obtained will inform the design and specifications of actual plants if they so decide to build them. This plant is a MODEL and its operation is a SIMULATION.

For those already lauding the project as the answer to Nigeria's power problems, I somehow tire for una too.

Comprehend before you comment. Is that too much to ask?

Oya, from both ends, let the bashing begingringrin

1 Like

Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by fxskye: 4:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Seriously, GEJ is working! I like him....he should be given another 4 years & Nigeria will be fixed at least 70%

Yet power has not improved......
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Thomsyne(m): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Euckybaby:
GEJ is not behind any kidnap of chibok girls, God knows the people involve. You are only painting the picture. God knows best
Never said so buh think about it critically... Yur daughter had been kidnapped fr almost a year now... Some crazy guys have turned her to sex slave and wife under a President's watch.... Yet you will vote him in again Btw, no offence meant, dyu have a child?
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Thomsyne(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
anwo247:

Yes I wld still vote GEJ. He has never encouraged violence. He was not the cause. Yes, he is responsible for our security and has used all he has to battle the bokoharam. Now that new equipment has arrived, you can see he is hitting your brothers and they are running helter scatter. Chibok girls are a hostage situation and the best uou can do is to avoid collateral damage. That's what he is doing.
Smh... Equipmenta have always been arriving.,, Obviously, yu really didnt put yourself in the shoes of those parents whose children have been kidnapped, the kids rendered homeless and without parents... Those who lost some of their organs too to bomb blast... He has been trying but darn! its taking too long... Let someone else try... at least... P.S The exchange rate of naira to dollar now is worrisome... The fuel situation too... Sure P news thats all over the place has scammed people too.... Even if its still PDP that rules.... we need someone else
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Euckybaby(f): 12:23am On Mar 05, 2015
Thomsyne:

Never said so buh think about it critically... Yur daughter had been kidnapped fr almost a year now... Some crazy guys have turned her to sex slave and wife under a President's watch.... Yet you will vote him in again Btw, no offence meant, dyu have a child?
Atleast compliment him for the things he has done well. Don't use one wrong to cancel nine right
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by Thomsyne(m): 7:10am On Mar 05, 2015
Euckybaby:
Atleast compliment him for the things he has done well. Don't use one wrong to cancel nine right
One bad egg can spoil a whole crate... Besides GEJ has not only one bad egg... His good deeds are meant to be said by the public not showing us in campaign adverts... Its that simple
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by ibietela2(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
hmuhammad:
The trash is coming from you, what will 25KW add to the national grid? I think you should know more about power generation

Otondo you are yet to reply me...... Fools that doesn't want to read and understand before speaking
Re: FG Commissions Nigeria’s First Solar/Wind Power Plant by ibietela2(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2015
ranktzy:
Nawa o 25kw that won't be sufficient for a duplex, is what the minister went to commission... we don suffer for this country.

Damn, what a waste of school fees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funke Opeke’s Mainone To Be Acquired For $320mn By US Giant Equinix / First Bank Admits EFCC Investigation Over ‘diezani Funds’ / Fire Razes Printing Press At Tejuosho Market, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.