Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Wt Can B Done? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wt Can B Done? (1032 Views)

2 diff Couples wt Triplets Each needs help,(punch Newspaper). / Urgent Hlp:pls Wat Medications Can I Use For Ulcer,it Can B Natural Or Medical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wt Can B Done? by Tipiflexy(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
A frnd whom I think is far older than me is even younger.He opened up yesterday telling me his just 24yrs yet he looks much more older dan his age.He was only to reveal dat to me cos of d closeness.Everything abt dis guy is nt just right.Starting wit his body,voice n look.Is dere any solution medically?Pls all doctors in dat house should please come to his aid cos I really felt his pain y revealing dat to me.
Re: Wt Can B Done? by Noloss(f): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where r d doctors in d house?
Re: Wt Can B Done? by Cutehector(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
U see, his case is what I refer to as brown syndrome. A person suffering from this kind of malabnormality usually develops at an early stage in his or her life and such cases exists in a 1 to 1000 ratio basis. I have a solution to his problem and there are some things he would need to do before it escalates. Contact me on my profile for more details. Thank u
Re: Wt Can B Done? by Tipiflexy(m): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
U see, his case is what I refer to as brown syndrome. A person suffering from this kind of malabnormality usually develops at an early stage in his or her life and such cases exists in a 1 to 1000 ratio basis. I have a solution to his problem and there are some things he would need to do before it escalates. Contact me on my profile for more details. Thank u
Can u explain a bit of wt should expect beyond dis faceless forum?
Re: Wt Can B Done? by Cutehector(m): 2:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tipiflexy:
Can u explain a bit of wt should expect beyond dis faceless forum?
mental breakdown, depression, differences in blood pressure. Etc.
Re: Wt Can B Done? by Tipiflexy(m): 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Cutehector:
mental breakdown, depression, differences in blood pressure. Etc.
Sti nt convincing bro.Can u explain hw ur points can result to aging?
Re: Wt Can B Done? by Redoil: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Tipiflexy:
A frnd whom I think is far older than me is even younger.He opened up yesterday telling me his just 24yrs yet he looks much more older dan his age.He was only to reveal dat to me cos of d closeness.Everything abt dis guy is nt just right.Starting wit his body,voice n look.Is dere any solution medically?Pls all doctors in dat house should please come to his aid cos I really felt his pain y revealing dat to me.
ur friend is suffering from excessive production/secretion of grwoth hormon. Such thing will make a 25 years old boy look like a starving 50years old man.

(1) (Reply)

Girls Please Be Careful Nowadays. (ROHHYPNOL) / Trying To Conceive At The Age Of 35 And Beyond / 5 Reasons Your Period May Delay And Its Not Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.