Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

how long those it take to credit ads payment on naialand - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / how long those it take to credit ads payment on naialand (1228 Views)

What Do You Use To Make Facebook Ads Payment ? / How Long Did You Wait For Adsense To Connect Ur Site / How Can I Add Debit/credit Card Payment On My Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

how long those it take to credit ads payment on naialand by Godwinsilas(m): 3:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Edited

Dear seun
I have paid for nairaland ad credit, and i have sent several mail since Thursday last week am still patiently hoping for your reply why am yet to be credited.
Please do respond to my request.

Update: how long those it take to credit ads payment on nairaland?

tomorrow will make it one week of paying for ad credit on nairaland and I have not been credited nor have I got a reply mail to explain to me while I was not credited.
Re: how long those it take to credit ads payment on naialand by Godwinsilas(m): 7:16am On Dec 16, 2015
Edited

Dear seun
I have paid for nairaland ad credit, and i have sent several mail since Thursday last week am still patiently hoping for your reply why am yet to be credited.
Please do respond to my request.

Update: how long those it take to credit ads payment on nairaland?

tomorrow will make it one week of paying for ad credit on nairaland and I have not been credited nor have I got a reply mail to explain to me while I was not credited.
Re: how long those it take to credit ads payment on naialand by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
sorry for the deley sir we are out of credit at this moment we will get back to you asap

(1) (Reply)

Webmaster Needed / Buy A Google Adsense Account From Nigeria / Payoneer Funds And BTC Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.