Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (88820 Views)

But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / I Make Them Fall In Love With Me N Then Walk Away.... / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 8:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obiomon:
best post ever read on naira land since have been here in 1995 . it was as if the op was just referring to me with the situation I am right now.... I love her so much I bought her gifts , sent her love messages ,told her sweet words and bla bla she still told me she can't still date me. and she moves with other guys . just this evening was so weak and thinking of what to do ...... until ......... now hahaha yo! am back ... na she con know now ohhhhhhhhhh . na my turn to form

You are a gift from God to the women folk, bro. Never let anyone of them make you feel like you don't deserve her.

Her mama no dey mould man.

4 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

Lol; you wan use alcohol kill me abi?

Thanks tho. Thing is, don't totally neglect them - just don't worship them
Yeah....that's why I said I've stopped giving"too much"attention....

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Obiomon:
best post ever read on naira land since have been here in 1995 . it was as if the op was just referring to me with the situation I am right now.... I love her so much I bought her gifts , sent her love messages ,told her sweet words and bla bla she still told me she can't still date me. and she moves with other guys . just this evening was so weak and thinking of what to do ...... until ......... now hahaha yo! am back ... na she con know now ohhhhhhhhhh . na my turn to form
Chai!..u don turn Father Xmas....thank God for ur life Bro!....Testimony time!!!....

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Obiomon: 8:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

You are a gift from God to the women folk, bro. Never let anyone of them make you feel like you don't deserve her.

Her mama no dey mould man.

sha boning her is the best option na ?? guy gimme ur WhatsApp contact na ...... abeg let's rubb mind together lol
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Nice one..............

@O.P Can I pay for an e-course on dating on my forum?
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by LewisO: 8:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
fuckshit:
fücking awesome OP; on fücking point; this should be a fücking wake up call. grin grin

You're too fückful. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 8:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
blogexpert:
Nice one..............

@O.P Can I pay for an e-course on dating on my forum?

See my profile for a number to contact, so we will talk. I didn't really get you
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Antanananovic: 9:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
You have done a good job..OP..no doubt..I just wanna advise you to sell ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL IDEAS. A lot of the information you have here are not your idea. I have come across these bulk of information before and I can confidently accuse you of plagiarism. Sell your own IDEAS so that guys out there can test it and modify it. For the guys on this thread that may want to object my opinion, kindly visit pualib.com and you will find a repertoire of seduction techniques and dating advice. A whole lot of information is waiting for you. And guess what..it is DAMN FREE. Cheers!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by fuckshit: 9:08pm On Mar 02, 2015
LewisO:

You're too fückful. grin
just fücking having fun grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 9:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Antanananovic:

You have done a good job..OP..no doubt..I just wanna advise you to sell ORIGINAL INTELLECTUAL IDEAS. A lot of the information you have here are not your idea. I have come across these bulk of information before and I can confidently accuse you of plagiarism. Sell your own IDEAS so that guys out there can test it and modify it. For the guys on this thread that may want to object my opinion, kindly visit pualib.com and you will find a repertoire of seduction techniques and dating advice. A whole lot of information is waiting for you. And guess what..it is DAMN FREE. Cheers!!

well, that's a strong accusation and i have to address it - if you find any article you feel i have plagiarized, or stole, or have copied and pasted please feel free to paste the link below the article so people can see. It's unfair to paint me black just to promote your website

I am not the only guy who know these secrets, because you stumble on another guy who does doesn't mean i am stealing his ideas. It's just like saying that a biology teacher who teaches TRANSPORT system is plagiarizing - transport system is the same all over the word.

same with this; the psychology of attraction is no one's intellectual property. I registered and protected my e-book against piracy, i hate piracy and i would not allow you accuse me of plagiarism.

Have an awesome night

15 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

See my profile for a number to contact, so we will talk. I didn't really get you

OK
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1:
Alright, i am going to get a bit personal here.

I know; my articles are a bit controversial. I know that most things i say are not the usual conventional dating advice you hear all the time. I know that some of the things i reveal here gets a lot of people angry.

*smiles*

But the bottom line is this; they work: hundreds of guys who already use them can attest to this - Before you fight these articles, go out, practice them, then if they don't work - come back and tell me they didn't work and i will fully apologize for feeding you wrong information.

With that out of the way; lets begin.

GIVING A GIRL ATTENTION - DOES IT WORK OR NOT?

First; what do i mean by "attention" here:

here are some examples:

- Calling a girl all the time
- Paying her compliments anytime the opportunity arises
- Sending her love texts like your father owns telecom companies in six countries.
- Doing things for her and running errands for her (some guys do this, trust me)
- Buying her loads and loads of gifts (Father Christmas)

Now the thing is this; girls love all these things - as a matter of fact, when you are in a relationship all the above can spice up the relationship.

But when you are still trying to get a girl these very same things i just listed up there can backfire when you do them in a wrong way.

Stay with me; i will make this clearer. showing a girl attention is like kerosine - when you pour in a little at a time into a burning firewood - it is fine. BUT when you get a full cup of kerosine and empty it on that same firewood; you have a problem.

When you shower loads and loads of attention on a girl; it is not romantic bro - it is a sign that tells her: "babe, i am obsessed with you"

Have you ever heard a girl say: "I can't stop thinking of this guy, he calls me 20 times a day". See, there is a reason why the people you like never like you back: it is not coincidence; this is pure basic psychology 101

A GIRL CAN NEVER BE INTO A GUY THAT IS OBSESSED WITH HER and when you shower her with all those praises, calls, attention, gifts you are making her see you as a Mr. obsessed of Africa. Most girls will tell you they like it, but everybody knows that they will say they like a girl to treat them in some ways but when you treat them in that same way they say they want to be treated - they still joke with you.

Most times when a guy showers a girl with all these kind of attention what they (the guys) think is:

- She is so fine, if i don''t shower her with attention another guy will take her from me
- She likes it, i will keep showing her how crazy i am about her.
- It's by money; if i keep buying her things she will like me.
- This is how to get a girl, that is what most girls say - so let me shower her with attention

Guy, this is real life. What happens in movies rarely happen in real life, bro.

Funny thing is that while you are bombarding a girl with all these attention she is also wondering why she doesn't like you "in that way". When a girl meets a sensitive, caring, attention giving guy they think things like:

- He is such a nice, caring sweet guy - why don't i like him enough to date him.
- He is always there whenever i want him, why don't i feel like dating him.
- Let me keep him around, maybe with time i will start to like him.
- I don't want to hurt him, let me just be nice with him. But the thing is i just don't feel "it" for him.
- He is just a friend, he is nice but i can't date him - i can't bring myself to like him that way.

True enough, girls end up dating this type of guys but the fact is this; it is very RARE and most times when they do date the guy it is usually out of pity and not because they really like him as a boyfriend.

Here is psychology 101: "We don't like anything that is easy to have. When we get something we loose interest in that thing"

Showing a girl too much attention sends her the signal that "she already has you".

I know; it is not easy to hold back - the more you don't know how she feels about you, the more you chase her, the more she acts cold around - and the more you want her.

BUT HERE IS THE HARD PROVEN TRUTH: If you keep showering her with loads of attention, she will run away from you and go and find a more challenging guy. A guy who knows "whats up". A guy who is not as easy as you. A real Man who is in control.

Study all the girl you have been showering attention and chasing in the past one year: Can't you see how they keep giving you signals that they like you, that you are a sweet guy BUT they just don't feel it for you. You are a nice guy but they can't date you 9i'm sure a girl has told you this even)

Can't you see how very pretty girls keep complaining that the guys they like don't give them attention BUT you, fine boy like you, gives her the same attention she is making noise about and STILL she doesn't want you. Have you ever asked yourself Why almost EVERY girl complains that the guys they like don't give them enough attention. Have you ever wondered why they keep sticking to the guy even though he is not giving them enough attention that they want. Have you ever wondered if this is just coincidence or the way their brains are wired

Think, bro

PLAIN SIMPLE PSYCHOLOGY: human beings like what they don't have.

I know, a lot of people will come in here and say i have generalized but, the fact is this, this is simple plain proven science that i use myself to get classy pretty rich girls to take interest in me, this is the same science that over a hundred guys who read my articles use and still achieve massive success with the girls they like.

So since giving a girl too much attention doesn't work, what then works - little attention?

Nah, that too can backfire if you don't know how to trigger interest in girls. Have you wondered why players get more girls than other guys? it is because they know how to press a girls button and make her crazy for them.

In my e-book: "The Bang Rule...Ultimate Guild Of Seduction For Nigerian Guys", i went into details to explain this and the exact step by step secrets to use and get the girl you are interested in to be interested in you. In the book you will learn scientific psychology secrets you can use to turn the table around and make a girl like you for who you are and not because she likes your pocket (See my profile by clicking my name to see numbers to contact if you want to get the e-book).

For those who have been asking: Here are the e-book's contents:

-How to manipulate a girl’s emotions, irrespective of how tough she is and make her go crazy about you.

The four mistakes ruining your chances with girls now and how you can eliminate these mistakes, turn them to your advantage and use those same mistakes to your advantage in order to effortlessly make girls see you as boyfriend material.

The particular mindsets girls have that you can use right now to trigger massive lust in them. You can use these secrets to make any girl want to have sex with you without you even raising a finger.

The one powerful secret you can use in order to make sure that a girl never cheats on you. This secret will make sure any girl will be willingly to stick with you no matter what. This same secret is the one players use to keep a girl coming back to them even when they maltreat such girls.

The 3 steps that you can use this very moment to get into any girl’s heart.

How to make sure that a girl doesn’t see you as just a friend. This step by step secret will make sure she doesn’t friend-zone you or see you as someone she can’t date.

That is not all; I will also show you:

The 3 rules of seducing and getting pretty girls to like you like crazy.

The 3 exact moves to use on a girl and make her lower her defenses. These “moves” will ensure that even a girl who was heart-broken yesterday will see you as someone she can allow into her life now.

One particular thing you can start doing right now to appear more confident in front of girls. It doesn’t just stop there, this particular secret will totally eliminate the fears you feel about approaching a girl you like.

What to do in order to make a girl see you as some she must have. This is the exact same secret players use in order to make girls fight shamelessly over them.

How to make a girl love you even if you are broke

The exact thing to say in order to make her comfortable with you in an instant even if you two had just met.

How to make pretty and classy girls work hard just to please you.

See my profile for numbers to contact in order to get the e-book.

PS: i will keep writing more article, stay posted (Hehehe, this will vex some people like mad sha *winks* Your hateful words can stop from freeing guys from the bondage of girls who treat them badly grin)

Have an awesome day.

Peace..

Oga....you no dey tire¿
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Giving too much attention doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
Giving ANYONE too much attention gives them the power to take advantage of you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by GodMode: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
striktlymi:
Giving too much attention doesn't work.

It works all the time... The op is a sadistic, manipulative, f:oolish e.t.c guy... Anyone who listens to him puts their relationship at risk.
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nice op.

But, all these to attract a girl
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by change9ja(f): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
I ave bleeped two of my sisters friend with this style. Two supposed fine girls whenever dey come around n any of my friends is around, my padis r always keen on dem. Me badoo I just look at dem like shiit. One day i was alone at home, one of my sis friend cme n she said "why do I hate her" . I said no na we started a convo like dat n things got frendy we kissed n sharp guy Bleep am.m.

5 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by buoye1(m): 2:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
LewisO:
I have divorced all those silly things for ladies, just once a while, rather devote my time dealing with my future and God, before having her time.

Nice one (op) cool
This piece contains the best message even far above the epistle the OP wrote

Thanks to you OP,I got 1 or 2 things from ur write up

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by cinovikthor(m): 2:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
dear brothers till we realize that girls need little attention, more manliness, plenty humour, excessing knackin nd enough spending, we aint getting no babe....*strolling from chibok I'd be in lagos soon*

For original customized jerseys.....Holla Asap 7F09238D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
emusmith:
Nice op. They are important .

But, all these to attract a girl

Well, these apply basically for those in the boyfriend/ girlfriend platform, I believe.

There is something lacking: Being Yourself!

I don't have to comport myself in a certain way today- she likes me. I don't comport tomorrow- she dislikes me.

A girl who doesn't stick to one guy will never stick to you even after you "get" her!

Ladies vary...smiley

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by CharlesNneji1: 2:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
[quote author=emusmith post=31262047][/quote]

I preach being yourself. But bro; when a girl treats you badly and you still struggle to impress her you are not being yourself - you are being used.

Being yourself doesn't mean being a slave to your emotions and to a girl who doesn't have regard for you.

Be yourself, but still, be a real man while at it. Never be afraid to put down your feet and say NO when you are been ride on - that is my message.

7 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by fejikudz(m): 2:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
1 Word for this reply : CLASS
CharlesNneji1:

Yes o; that's why they need to stop worshipping them and turn to God. *big smile*
op the first time i came across your thread,i thought you were one of all those jobless people with meaningless thread(smtin like, 40ways to a girl heart.. 90ways to a worship a girl). but now i must confess YOU ARE THE BOMB.. infact 5000bottles of orijin for you

7 Likes

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by hucienda: 2:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1... goodjob wink. I need you in my farm! angry
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by bukatyne(f): 2:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I preach being yourself. But bro; when a girl treats you badly and you still struggle to impress her you are not being yourself - you are being used.

Being yourself doesn't mean being a slave to your emotions and to a girl who doesn't have regard for you.

Be yourself, but still, be a real man while at it. Never be afraid to put down your feet and say NO when you are been ride on - that is my message.

Yea I know you are trying to 'rescue' your guys but this is the same thing you would tell your sis when she is entering the dating game, just changing the girl to guy and man to woman

Excess attention doesnot work for anyone anyways

If you see your sis giving a guy too much attention, I am sure you will advice her and give her the female version of this post tongue
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Bonapart(m): 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Only Nigeria girls
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Emmyxclusive: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Now u have a gal, things were going well then u started showing too much attention then things got a liltle ugly, how do u win her back?
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
op just wants 2 sell his e-book n make money. dis information is all over d internet .. for free

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by stingbreed(m): 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Emm op u make sense o but i no go buy ur e book undecided

Nice right up though, but it depends a whole lot on d girl, though it works on over 70% of babes but some babes, if u like smash head for road, nothing for u

Well done smiley

1 Like

Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by tetu24: 2:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
ok na
Re: The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love by AdeniyiA(m): 2:48pm On Mar 03, 2015
(ohun ti mo fe je ni o je ngbon) Na Wetin I wan chop no let me wise cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Man Grabs A Lady's Butt In A Seductive Way. See Reactions / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.