Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me (27169 Views)

Robert Mugabe Sleeping At A World Conference (Photos) / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by leofab(f): 11:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
obj's role model. Whenever Obj thinks of him he gets mad. This is the so reason he is fighting GEJ and travelling the whole world so he can lead the Interim Govt. That will be formed in his dream...
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 12:12am On Mar 03, 2015
Menace2Society:
The Great lion of your tiny village!

Get out you brainwashed goat.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by sunsplash99(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Mogidi:
The broom party are now flying to remote corners of the world to kill, diaris g...

Meanwhile Mugabe should enjoy the fresh air before they send him boko haram.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2173597_freshair2_gif3bdd7e15574662938a350ae7aec7cb6d
your fan is not working
No light.
sai baba
sai buhari
vote for change.
GMB till 2019
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by ethylene: 1:56am On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg, Na who get change. Na only 50cent I intend to spend grin

Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by October1960: 5:01am On Mar 03, 2015
When Africans don't rise up to challenge corrupt, stay forever despots you have this type of situation. A few people benefit from his rule of over 30 years that has destroyed the country.

Zimbabwean Dollar Recent History:

In January 2009, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe permitted the use of foreign currency in Zimbabwe in response to an economic decline that caused inflation levels of 5 billion percent. By April 2009, the Zimbabwe dollar was suspended indefinitely

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Weah96: 5:27am On Mar 03, 2015
May the Gods punish this man. He's nothing but a bundle of evil tightly packaged into the frame of a frail, shiny skinned, corpse-looking individual.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Menace2Society(m): 6:27am On Mar 03, 2015
aim5:

Get out you brainwashed goat.
Why are u so pained bro?I bet u have never in your lifetime stepped into Zimbabwe.Take it or leave it Mugabe is a useless old man!For all i care u can kill yourself over that na u sabi
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by acidtalk: 7:19am On Mar 03, 2015
Weah96:

What about those who rape and murder babies? Did the same deity also sanction their activities?

As sad as it might be, it has been preordained by God that it will happen that way.

Every single thing that happens in our lives whether good or bad has been preordained.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Immarocks(f): 7:45am On Mar 03, 2015
this damn man is bitting more than he can chew with all this negative comments about nigeria.

abi elder no dey DAT ur Zimbabwe ni.?

see him scary face like my dog.

Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Seun360(m): 7:59am On Mar 03, 2015
GEJ's mentor.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by todayguest(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Richy4:

I personally do not take what a 90 year old say seriously. If they sent him a witchcraft, he will definitely know.
As for your question, have you heard of a black magic locking up adulterer on the act in Nigeria if not in Zimbabwe.
Honestly, ''black magic locking up an adulterer'' do happens in SW Nigeria, and it's commonly called--magun. I'ven't been to Zimbabwe before, so I wont know.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Bawss1(m): 9:24am On Mar 03, 2015
vicoloni:
If GEJ has half of this man's sincerity Nigeria wont be in this quagmire. Robert Mugabe, very African man to the core!

Please say you are joking.

Mugabe has systematically ruined the lives of hundreds of thousands of Zimbabweans, that is those he has not already eliminated, with his isolationist and autocratic style of leadership. It is hard to find any redeemable features his government has and yet you laud him on?

Take sometime and do a dispassionate study of the man you so idolise and free yourself from the clutches of ignorance. Mugabe is a perfect example of what a leader should not be.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
I welcome your insults, always. Ride on, its a faceless forum. In the real world, you would give me my due regards.

you should learn to take corrections; in the real world, you will bow before me.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2015
mobuch:

you should learn to take corrections; in the real world, you will bow before me.
When I say in the real world you will give me my due respect, I really mean it. Its not boasting, please stop stalking me.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
When I say in the real world you will give me my due respect, I really mean it. Its not boasting, please stop stalking me.

why would i have to stalk a nobody in the real world, billy d goat, you will bow down to me, its not a boast, its a fact. By the way, you can go and report to seun that am stalking you. nonsensical talk
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
mobuch:

why would i have to stalk a nobody in the real world, billy d goat, you will bow down to me, its not a boast, its a fact. By the way, you can go and report to seun that am stalking you. nonsensical talk

Mobuch, you once pm'ed me, I didnt pm you, I certainly am not expecting to make friends on nairaland, not at all. I am not saying you asked for help, I wouldnt know your intentions, but I believe my responses to your couple of pm where unsatisfactory, because I realized you changed from being a friend to an antagonist, stalking my posts and making nasty responses to my comments which are my opinions on issues.

Please note that I have liberty by freedom of speech to have an opinion, to air my opinion and to be read. Do not attempt to buhari my right. Do not attempt to buhari my freedom, do not attempt to buhari my civil liberty.

I humbly request that you stop stalking me on nairaland.

Thanks
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
Billyonaire:

Mobuch, you once pm'ed me, I didnt pm you, I certainly am not expecting to make friends on nairaland, not at all. I am not saying you asked for help, I wouldnt know your intentions, but I believe my responses to your couple of pm where unsatisfactory, because I realized you changed from being a friend to an antagonist, stalking my posts and making nasty responses to my comments which are my opinions on issues.

Please note that I have liberty by freedom of speech to have an opinion, to air my opinion and to be read. Do not attempt to buhari my right. Do not attempt to buhari my freedom, do not attempt to buhari my civil liberty.

I humbly request that you stop stalking me on nairaland.

Thanks

i dont remember ever pming you nor stalking you, are you a lady that i should send a pm or stalk why will i want to stalk a fake guy on nairaland? with billions in dreamland man, you should go and drink paracetamol, your brains are not fucntioning well?
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 03, 2015
mobuch:

i dont remember ever pming you nor stalking you, are you a lady that i should send a pm or stalk why will i want to stalk a fake guy on nairaland? with billions in dreamland man, you should go and drink paracetamol, your brains are not fucntioning well?

I am sorry, I will not fall for the trap of putting PMs on the thread, which is what you are hoping for. I do not break rules knowingly. I am a Jonathanian. Please respect my rights on this platform, as I do respect yours.

Thanks and find something productive to do, son.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 03, 2015
Billyonaire:

I am sorry, I will not fall for the trap of putting PMs on the thread, which is what you are hoping for. I do not break rules knowingly. I am a Jonathanian. Please respect my rights on this platform, as I do respect yours.

Thanks and find something productive to do, son.

am right in my office, with my laptop doing some productive work; you and nairaland are just necessary distractions; go and drink paracetamol like i said before.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2015
mobuch:

am right in my office, with my laptop doing some productive work; you and nairaland are just necessary distractions; go and drink paracetamol like i said before.

Hahahahahahaa small boys, going to office daily. Guy, abeg, focus oh. Looks like you are an employee. Billyonaire was where you are over a decade ago. I could teach you investments methodologies and profiteering in venture capitalism if you can be a good boy. Cheers.
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 03, 2015
Billyonaire:

Hahahahahahaa small boys, going to office daily. Guy, abeg, focus oh. Looks like you are an employee. Billyonaire was where you are over a decade ago. I could teach you investments methodologies and profiteering in venture capitalism if you can be a good boy. Cheers.

abeg stay on your own, billy
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by candycrushsoda: 12:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
This President is too funny.....

1 Like

Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by kechywillz(m): 12:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
u monkey look alike man accuse my country of witchcraft,old monkey,its ur country witches and not nigeria
Re: Robert Mugabe - Nigerian Witch Doctors Planned To Kill Me by DonaldGenes(m): 10:24am On Mar 13, 2015
Immarocks:
this damn man is bitting more than he can chew with all this negative comments about nigeria.

abi elder no dey DAT ur Zimbabwe ni.?

see him scary face like my dog.

Lmao Leave the mam, he is better than our clueless President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘We Lose A Soldier Every 5 Minutes’ - Israeli Officer Beg Students To Enlist / General Pervez Musharraf Sentenced To Death For Treason In Pakistan / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.