Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife (56059 Views)

I Caught My Boss Pants Down With The Organization's Secretary / Is My Boss Forcing Me To Marry His Only Daughter? / Caught My Boss In The Act; Am I Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by johncreek: 8:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
They were shocked as I caught them.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Am really scared as I type this because I need candid help please.
Save a brother. .

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by dexpendable(m): 8:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
So you want to know if to tell or not?

He said tell and die or

Keep shut and live cos it's non of yoour buisness

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guess you are dead already cos i know your boss and your supervisor.

235 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2015
Did u actually say anything? cox if na me I no see anything oooooo....infact I travelled to my father's brothers wedding in hhmmm!!! UMUAHIA grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Sharksblow(m): 8:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
I told you not to tell anyone, you had the guts to announce it here? We shall see in the office tomorrow.

357 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by freakcin: 9:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
You're deader (sic) than dodo! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by mperoakeem(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
op... What av u just done... Why telling us now. U know how many ears Dey nl? Millions

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by igorekpengmail: 9:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guy as per south-south concerned, na that time I go flash the idiot and ashewo with my tecno, then we go no hu go kill each other. No dulling.

Guy look out for another job before that yoruba man f**k all una women finish for there. Infact its a western trait.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by nairalife2013(m): 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
Pray always! never let ya praying knees get lazy on asking God to never let yur sharp eyes see what u are not supposed to see! Just jokingly tell him u are a playa and that u hav done worst things without being told on and that u can never be that ungrateful, folish and waywardlybruteheaded to God and man to go telling on another man over such issues.

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by cococandy(f): 11:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
If it is true, start looking for job elsewhere. If their story gets out and even if it didn't come from you,you may still be in grave danger. Don't play with your life dear.
If you get another job,move ASAP. He will even be glad to see you quit.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by elnino3(m): 12:02am On Mar 03, 2015
You turned back.... That was your first mistake... Cuz in doing that you showed weakness which allowed someone in that position to have the cajones to threaten you.

You should have continue your mission. Go get your wallet, hail them and pass.. Trust me they will be the ones getting scared.

180 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by pretydiva(f): 9:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Record a conversation of u n ur boss. Take it 2 d police as evidence and expose him and adulterous woman. Wat is dis world turning into?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
And you decided to tell the whole world by posting it on nl. Why not just tell us where you work and the name of your boss so we can know who to ask if you disappear.

What style were they doing by the way? Dóggy?

21 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Hollawaley(m): 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
johncreek:
Today was so dramatic and confusing for me because I am between life and death as I speak.
After the work period today, already in the parking lot and I realised I forgot my wallet on my working desk, I went back to the office, as I open the department door what I saw was unimaginable; my Boss pant down with my Supervisor's wife.
I just turned back to go and my boss said something that has refused to leave my head for long now.
He said "If another person know what you discover today you will either be dead or alive".
Save a brother. .
keep your mouth shut,face your business and live# tell third party and die choose one

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by coogar: 11:17am On Mar 03, 2015
johncreek:
Save a brother. .

for even attempting to threaten me, the first person i would tell is the supervisor. he should be alerted that his wife is getting rimmed by my obnoxious shameless boss.

16 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by johncreek: 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
I appreciate all your responses to my current challenge...
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
She asked me to go and ask for forgiveness from my boss for spying on them.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
Am just worried because this boss of mine seems powerful and well connected...
I can't even concentrate on the assignment on my table...
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..

15 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Be a snitch.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by coogar: 11:54am On Mar 03, 2015
johncreek:
Right now I can't even work perfectly because my supervisor's wife sent me a message this early morning; I don't know how she got my number...
The content of the message happened to be a lobby type ; I don't know if they want to set me up.
And she pleaded that her husband should not know; she claimed she did it for her husband's promotion.
So confused truly.....
I see this forum as a home ; that's why I could bring it up here for sincere help..

a man that issued you a death threat......you are still asking on what to do? call your supervisor and tell him everything you saw. you should even exaggerate what you saw - what can your boss do?

5 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by tintingz(m): 11:55am On Mar 03, 2015
johncreek:
So confused truly.....
She's a liar, a shameless b*tch.

You should be the one to set them up.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Hollawaley(m): 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
tintingz:
Be a snitch.
if he snitches, he'll go blank ... Dunno what the guy could do to him. So,its better he shut his mouth and live.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Hollawaley(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
tintingz:
Be a snitch.
if it were you, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Hollawaley(m): 12:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
tintingz:
Be a snitch.
if he snitches, he'll go blank ... Dunno what the guy could do to him. So,its better he shut his mouth and live.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by coogar: 12:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hollawaley:

he's screwed either way
whether he snitches or not, if the boss is indeed a killer, he would still kill him. the fact that there's a chance the OP might squeal is enough to get him killed.

12 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by tintingz(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hollawaley:
if it were you, what will you do?
I won't tell anyone but if it is a threat thing, I will.
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op, you are a sissy o.
You that's supposed to be threatening them, they are now using it on you.

First thing you should have done while seeing them in the act was to
" ha , big boss, pardon me, what happened to using a hotel " while you are saying this you are taking a pic. That would give you an edge to the game.

Right now, you have everything to lose.

Anyway store the text message from the wife. That would be a life saver.

Warn her that everything is in control should anything happens to you.

But I no believe this your story sha.

Supervisor wife coming to her husbands office to do the do after working hours

29 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Hollawaley(m): 12:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
coogar:

he's screwed either way
whether he snitches or not, if the boss is indeed a killer, he would still kill him. the fact that there's a chance the OP might squeal is enough to get him killed.
great
Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by cococandy(f): 4:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
If he took pictures,they may trace him to his home and shoot him.

I think he better start searching for a job elsewhere.
Chillisauce:
Op, you are a sissy o.
You that's supposed to be threatening them, they are now using it on you.

First thing you should have done while seeing them in the act was to
" ha , big boss, pardon me, what happened to using a hotel " while you are saying this you are taking a pic. That would give you an edge to the game.

Right now, you have everything to lose.

Anyway store the text message from the wife. That would be a life saver.

Warn her that everything is in control should anything happens to you.

But I no believe this your story sha.

Supervisor wife coming to her husbands office to do the do after working hours

3 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
cococandy:
If he took pictures,they may trace him to his home and shoot him.

I think he better start searching for a job elsewhere.

You think it's that easy to kill ? Kill over supervisor wife punny !. Secondary market ?

Lai lai . The guy maybe hasn't "cum" before he made the statement grin

His brain was obviously clouded

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by cococandy(f): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chillisauce:

You think it's that easy to kill ? Kill over supervisor wife punny !. Secondary market ?

Lai lai . The guy maybe hasn't "cum" before he made the statement grin

His brain was obviously clouded

grin grin

Well if I was him I won't risk it jare. Life is too sweet to play with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
cococandy:

grin grin

Well if I was him I won't risk it jare. Life is too sweet to play with.

He didn't do anything wrong, the only thing he did was forgot his wallet.

It depends on his work though. Me, I won't resign oh. Ha ! especially when I didn't do anything wrong.

Na him go first die o. If op keeps changing job for every naked people he sees, he might not even get a good retirement package.

18 Likes

Re: I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife by cococandy(f): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
You've been abroad for too long.
Na for Yankee that one dey happen.
Staying put in your place of work because you're sure the law will defend you as you didn't anything wrong in case you start getting intimidated unnecessarily.

This my man can be sacked by his Oga on trumped up charges without any investigation whatsoever.

Which retirement package are you talking about? lipsrsealed embarassed
That's a nearly non existent ish for most govt. workers and private companies alike.

Only few get it.

Chillisauce:

He didn't do anything wrong, the only thing he did was forgot his wallet.

It depends on his work though. Me, I won't resign oh. Ha ! especially when I didn't do anything wrong.

Na him go first die o. If op keeps changing job for every naked people he sees, he might not even get a good retirement package.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards / N-Power Disengagement Of 200,000 Volunteers / What Are The Career Opportunity For A Sociologist In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.