Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,635 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] (53831 Views)

Original And Quality Foot Wears. / Learn How To Make Different Bead Works / Which Guy Still Wears This ? (PIC Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
We continue with our marking out, cutting and designing.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pics.

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pics
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 2:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Goodnuel:
Pics

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 1:01am On Apr 19, 2015
*Pic 1: These are punches of various size(for those asking on whatsapp what a punch looks like).

* Pic 2: My paper floor on my Shinny nora. Ready for marking.

* Pic 3: My Marked and cut out shinny nora used to mark out my stripped nora(always use ur shinny Nora floor to cut out ur stripped Nora sole)

* Pic 4 : Marking out my stripped nora( You start with the left leg and then turn it over to get the right).

Note: If you are working on a Nora to Nora work, u won't need to place a maco between ur shinny Nora and strippped Nora
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 1:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Then Over to making out the heels.

* Pic 5: Marked out heel on paper.

* Pic 6: Using ur marked out paper heel to mark out ur main heel.

* Pic 7 : How u mark out ur paper heel.

After that, you cut them out as marked and then trace them behind your stripped Nora.

Note: You can design your heels as you please but you should pay attention to the balance so the weight isn't one sided.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 21, 2015
Goodnuel:
The other things we need re.

* A Plier

* Thick Paper ( For marking out our floors and patterns)

* A sewing Machine(if u have any sewing experience, it would be an added advantage as we would be doing a lot of sewing)

* A sand papers ( this can be fixed to your filing machine)

* A filing Machine.

* Razor Blade or Cutter

* A 1liter gallon for our gum and a small gum container(rubber or tin)

* A wooden Table and Stool

* Sewing threads and Needles
Hi Goodnuel how much does a filler machine go for?
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by TrishaP(f): 7:56am On Apr 21, 2015
@op I love these handwork. I have passion for shoes. I'll love to create my own design. Is there anyway one can learn this in port harcourt? Please I need steps to follow.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hi Goodnuel how much does a filler machine go for?
depends on ur location. It goes from 10k here.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 24, 2015
Goodnuel:
depends on ur location. It goes from 10k here.
Hi. For the lasts is it just a particular size that is sold for a thousand naira or it's a set of the whole standard shoe sizes?
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:59pm On Apr 24, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hi. For the lasts is it just a particular size that is sold for a thousand naira or it's a set of the whole standard shoe sizes?
yes.. Just a pair of a particular size.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:01pm On Apr 24, 2015
TrishaP:
@op I love these handwork. I have passion for shoes. I'll love to create my own design. Is there anyway one can learn this in port harcourt? Please I need steps to follow.
Chat me up on whatsapp..
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Goodnuel:
yes.. Just a pair of a particular size.
Okay, thanks.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Vannywealth:
Okay, thanks.
wlcm
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:05pm On Apr 27, 2015
We shall continue smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2015
We are done with the heels, so we move on to the floor designs..

The floor designs are mainly to beautify and based on demands, it doesn't affect ur work as a whole.

The designs can be of any style, so long it suits and beautify's your work. You first sketch it on a paper and then cut it out, mark and cut on ur landing, leather or skin then placing on ur shinny(top) nora.

Pics loading...
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Fetula4u: 12:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Good nuel am followin......nice work dis ar kind of tins we need in d f.p........keep it u
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fetula4u:
Good nuel am followin......nice work dis ar kind of tins we need in d f.p........keep it u
welcm sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pics.

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
* Pic 1.. You place ur top nora on plane paper and draw it.

*pic 2.. This is ur marked floor. You start ur design with this, you sketch as desired and then cut out.. Example is in pic 3

* pic 4.. You mark on ur landing or skin and cut out.

>>

After cutting, you apply ur gum on the cut out design and ur top nora. Then place it.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Pics 3
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Goodnuel:
Pics 3

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:26am On Apr 29, 2015
Having done that, we move to top pattern. You get ur pattern and landing or skin. You mark them out and sew.

Note: If you are working with a landing, you have to land it with another landing to make it thick and durable and you have to sew.

If you are working with skin, you don't need to land it unless the skin is very very light and you don't really need to sew

* mark out with your paper pattern.
* Cut out with a scissor.
* Sew.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:27am On Apr 29, 2015
Pics loading.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:12am On Apr 29, 2015

Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 9:49am On Apr 29, 2015
* Pic 1: ur paper pattern and ur landing.
* Pic 2: Marking out ur pattern.
* Pic 3: Your marked out patterns.
* Pic 3: Your cut out and sewn tops.
>>
With that, we r ready for placing and lasting.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Cetona(f): 3:20pm On May 02, 2015
Nice one Op, I'm in.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 8:23am On May 03, 2015
Cetona:
Nice one Op, I'm in.
welcome sir.
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by fuckluv(f): 8:33am On May 04, 2015
Nice work Op smiley
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 6:47pm On May 05, 2015
fuckluv:
Nice work Op smiley
Welcm
Re: How To Make Different Types Of Foot Wears... [Pictures Included] by Goodnuel: 7:01pm On May 05, 2015
To place and last, we first need to mark out the points where we punche to place the tops on the shinny Nora.. you can start with any of the legs(left or right). I mostly use my left leg maybe cos I was a legendary left footed striker grin

You can use up choice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, His Oyibo Wife And Kids Dressed In Isiagu Attire / Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant / Checkout This Trending Zip Hairstyle From Ibadan...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.