Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,025 members, 7,799,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Ogechi & I - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ogechi & I (179311 Views)

My Story Ogechi & I" / Election Palava:my Story About Ogechi And His Brother-an Old Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
marioking:
Good writing skill you've got oga jezuzboi! I initially wanted to glanced through but I had no option than to stick with the story! I love your ways of twisting the story but my boss try to do something about the paragraphs.

Once again wellidonuu
I'll definitely do something about the paragraphs. Thanks 4 bringing that 2 notice.
And also, thanks 4 staying tuned
Re: Ogechi & I by Cybershow(m): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
Psalmwise:
Alirite am jez kidding anyway dere are ways i can help u....if u can do it

hmmmm let met privately
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 11, 2015
Cybershow:
hmmmm let met privately
See your thick head! He wont read and pass his exams himself. After all the announcement, na 'something' u dey find! Anyway, I have a way but na Money speak pass, You in?
Re: Ogechi & I by Cybershow(m): 11:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
thronekid:

See your thick head! He wont read and pass his exams himself. After all the announcement, na 'something' u dey find! Anyway, I have a way but na Money speak pass, You in?
hmmmm bt let met privately ok
Re: Ogechi & I by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 12, 2015
Cybershow:
hmmmm bt let met privately ok
fb:.Oladokun abdul wisdom thronekid
Re: Ogechi & I by kenwins(f): 7:23am On Mar 12, 2015
jezuzboi:
RE-INVITATION
I feared you may have missed the first so I thought it wise to re-invite

kenwins, kenwins, kenwins, kajemjay, stuff56, stuff56
Yes! Yes! Yes! Will they get ur mention that way? I mean kayemjay and stuff46.

Tag: alberto2k
Re: Ogechi & I by buoye1(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2015
Coool story!I'm seriously following

Oya jezuzboi(omojesu)come update na
Re: Ogechi & I by Cybershow(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2015
thronekid:

fb:.Oladokun abdul wisdom thronekid
alrit
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:09am On Mar 12, 2015
kenwins:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Will they get ur mention that way? I mean kayemjay and stuff46.

Tag: alberto2k
Oh! My mistake. I guess they will now.
Thanks 4 tuning in + the tag.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015
buoye1:
Coool story!I'm seriously following

Oya jezuzboi(omojesu)come update na
I just wake up now. In fact, na dis ur post beep my phone wake me from that dream wey I bin dey dream. Now I no know when I go dream that kind dream again. Make I do update then go try sleep again see weda the dream go continue
Re: Ogechi & I by TiffanyJ(f): 10:15am On Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for inviting dear, I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:21am On Mar 12, 2015
TiffanyJ:
Thanks for inviting dear, I appreciate this
You're highly welcome

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:22am On Mar 12, 2015
[b]EPISODE 10

The airport securities tried to cut down the crowd that followed Ogechi as she led me to a more restricted area in the airport.

‘(With much excitement) I missed you like hell. It was almost like I was going to explode if I didn’t see you soon enough. Ogechi said to me.

‘I missed you too Ogechi, but’…(Ogechi interrupts)

‘Say less my dear. There’s a whole lot of time for words. I can’t wait to hear you say those things that captured my heart. For now, we have to board a flight to Enugu. We’ll talk when the plane is in the air. By the way, how did you know I was coming in today? Don’t tell me it’s one of those your IMAGINARY REALITY stuff. I was planning to pay you a surprise visit’

‘Well, Ogechi, our meeting here is a coincidence. I’m actually on my way to the United States for a Master’s Degree program. All plans regarding that has been concluded. If not that my flight got delayed, you wouldn’t have met me here’

‘You are on your way to America? Thank God your flight got delayed! Sweetheart I came back for you. You are the reason I let go off a multi-million dollar contract with my label. I came back to be with you. How come you didn’t even bother to talk to me about it? I would have stayed back and waited for you instead’

‘How was I to know you were coming home? Besides, our communication was on the low, so there was no way we possibly could have talked about that’

‘You could have at least tried to inform me. I’m not just anybody to you’

‘I contacted you a couple of times and got to speak with some guy who kept telling me he was your manager and that you were unavailable. After a couple of times, I stopped because it was obvious I wasn’t going to get the chance to speak with you’

‘oooOOOhhhHHH!! Is there really nothing you can do to cancel this trip? I can’t stand being here without you. It’s going to affect everything I do. My music career might even collapse as a result of your absence’ she said.

‘God forbid! I countered. How can that be when you’ve been in America without me for months and it didn’t collapse?

‘It was about to. I came back because I started losing concentration on everything I did. My manager noticed and talked to me about it. He told me my label owner had started complaining about my poor stage performances during the last few months of my contract with them. I was the only one aware of the problem I was having. I tried to hold on, but to no avail. There was only one way to solve the problem, and that was being with you. Seeing you every day and knowing you are close to me. Jesusboy, that misery that made me leave America will surely come upon me if you continue with this journey.
(She held my two hands and wrapped my arms around her waist, wrapped her arms around my neck, held me close and kissed me PASSIONATELY) CHOI!!!!

‘I LOVE YOU JESUSBOY’ she said in the most romantic way ever. Neither Romeo nor Juliet ever professed love in such manner.
Honestly speaking, I didn’t know what to do again. Onye’s relative had spent a lot of money and time trying to get me a visa. How would she feel if I told her I wasn’t going to push through with the journey anymore? I needed council but there was no time to get enough of that, because I needed to be counseled before my flight was ready, and there was no way that was going to happen. I went deep in thought while Ogechi was just staring at me and hoping I would change my mind and stay back. After thinking about a whole lot, I released a deep breath and said to her; why don’t you come right back to the United States? I have already declared publicly that I have come to stay. Secondly, my recording label had brought in another singer to replace me the moment I left. If I go back there, they might not give me preferential treatment as they should. I don’t want to be ridiculed by anyone. Even you wouldn’t like that for me would you? No oo! I answered sharply. I then explained why I couldn’t cancel the trip abroad. I told her about how Onye’s relative had been so kind to me. How she spent a lot of money on my visa and all that. After I told her, she saw reasons why I had to go, but still didn’t want me to go. While we were still arguing, Onye called me and asked; Guy! Where you dey nah? Plane don ready! I dey come now-now, I replied. I turned to Oge and said; I have to go now, my flight is ready. She cried and held onto me tightly. I could tell she was willing to hold onto me till the flight took off if she had the capability to do so. Her tears moved me. As her tears rolled down her eyes, she raised her face, looked me in the eye and asked; are you really going? I looked at her watery face, which her wet eyes had rained tears upon, and I changed my mind. She looked beautiful, tender, soft, and adorable. I’m definitely staying. Onye, found us. When he saw us he screamed; Guy wetin dey worry you nah? People don dey enter plane finish. Abi you want disappoint my cousin? As soon as I heard the word ‘disappoint’ I came back to my senses. I embraced Ogechi and then let go off her. I promised her I was going to call her every day till I returned. I also promised to return more regularly than I had planned to. All those promises didn’t appeal to Ogechi’s emotions. She kept weeping and following after me closely as I and Onye headed for the plane. When we got close to the door I stopped and looked back at her. She was weeping more bitterly. I couldn’t take it anymore. Everyone had gotten on board the flight except I and Onye. Onye held my hand and was pulling me gently towards the door as I looked at Ogechi. I shook Onye’s hand off me and stood firm. What do you think you’re doing? Onye asked. I turned and looked at Onye, turned again towards Ogechi. Her mood changed automatically when she noticed my actions. I turned again to look at Onye, and he said; come on guy, let’s go. There’s no more time for all these. Then I turned towards Ogechi again…..,,,

To be continued.[/b]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ogechi & I by kenwins(f): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2015
Chai!..... What a dilemma! What's jezuzboi....i mean jesusboy gonna do oo?
Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 12:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
Guy hope no b say u wan go back.....
No try am oo...becos of cry....Hope u knw say nah cos of woman Adam lose the garden of eden ....no let ur own story blik dat ooo

And if so then the winshes and wizards in the village are at work...

THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW
As spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 12:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
kenwins:
Chai!..... What a dilemma! What's jezuzboi....i mean jesusboy gonna do oo?
Hahahaha. I wish he knew. If u were 2 council him, what would u have him do?
Re: Ogechi & I by fam24(f): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2015
what a dilemma. remember say love no go put food on d table. she left u to pursue her career and want to stop u from pursuing urs. love no dey sell fish. que Sera Sera.

2 Likes

Re: Ogechi & I by funmercy1(f): 2:24pm On Mar 12, 2015
Ha,lover man oge don use ur head set table ,guess d meal

Dat babe want 2 leave u career less after becoming career full

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hmm.
Interesting.

Fate playing a trick on Jezuzboi.
Just the time wen he is to continue wit his education and pursue his dreams, ogechi came back and then she's in Nigeria to stay. But Jboi is not leaving Nigeria.

Let's see how this goes.

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
Guy hope no b say u wan go back.....
No try am oo...becos of cry....Hope u knw say nah cos of woman Adam lose the garden of eden ....no let ur own story blik dat ooo

And if so then the winshes and wizards in the village are at work...

THEJOLLYGOODFELLOW
As spoken
I bind doze kind winshes and wizards dem oo
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2015
fam24:
what a dilemma. remember say love no go put food on d table. she left u to pursue her career and want to stop u from pursuing urs. love no dey sell fish. que Sera Sera.
Yes ooo! I wonder why she no follow see am like this.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2015
funmercy1:
Ha,lover man oge don use ur head set table ,guess d meal

Dat babe want 2 leave u career less after becoming career full
I pray say I go jump am pass. This my love eehh
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Hmm.
Interesting.

Fate playing a trick on Jezuzboi.
Just the time wen he is to continue wit his education and pursue his dreams, ogechi came back and then she's in Nigeria to stay. But Jboi is not leaving Nigeria.

Let's see how this goes.
Hmmm
Re: Ogechi & I by LogoDWhiz(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
jezuzboi:

Hmmm

Why hmmm?

Expecting more updates o

2 Likes

Re: Ogechi & I by funmercy1(f): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
jezuzboi:

I pray say I go jump am pass. This my love eehh
Chia. go take origin clear eyez

1 Like

Re: Ogechi & I by Psalmwise(m): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
winsh wey dn chop ajesara
jezuzboi:

I bind doze kind winshes and wizards dem oo
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2015
funmercy1:

Chia. go take origin clear eyez
No be lie oo! But ee come be say I no dey take alcohol again. Chai!!!
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2015
Psalmwise:
winsh wey dn chop ajesara
The meaning of the word in bold is unknown oo! I still dey learn Yoruba
Re: Ogechi & I by toykathy(f): 10:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
u sure say u be jezuzboi? E be say na ogeboi u be so.
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
toykathy:
u sure say u be jezuzboi? E be say na ogeboi u be so.
Na Jesusboy I be oo,!
Re: Ogechi & I by eitsei(m): 9:32am On Mar 13, 2015
jezuzboi:

Na Jesusboy I be oo,!
i dnt tink so....nxt update
Re: Ogechi & I by jezuzboi(m): 10:06am On Mar 13, 2015
eitsei:
i dnt tink so....nxt update
Really??
Update on the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

The Sugar Mum [An Inspirational Story of Love] / Continuation Of My Madam And I(from Family Group And Sexuality). / KINGS 2(battleground)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.