Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (35747 Views)

Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Demdem(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2015

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by temitemi1(m): 10:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
All hail GEJ

117 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demdem:
The fool promises to go to his village as soon as he is voted out.
Before nko??I have already arranged a lorry which he will use to pack his loads of cluelessness and his dumb wife out from aso rock and move back to his hometown(otuoke) and even give him the chance to watch AIT and see how president buhari will be speaking live from the presidential villa(aso rock)...

They might say Goodluck jonathan is clueless,they might say acts like a clueless man,they might say he thinks like a clueless man,they might say he talks like a clueless man but don't be fooled because the fact is that he is truly clueless..cluelessness is his favourite hobby...

YOMIT:
Mr. Out going presido, I can assure you that you wont be missed. You actually made history, the dumbest president ever liveth.
***grin grin Falls from olumo rock**

188 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by tron23(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Okay, noted.
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by YOMIT(m): 10:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Mr. Out going presido, I can assure you that you wont be missed. You actually made history, the dumbest president ever liveth.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 10:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
APC. cows on night duty seeking for curds to chew on despite a confident display by Mr President .

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
All hail the most clueless president ever ruleth..... I don't even want to hear what the silly man will say.... Nonsense

159 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:
APC cows on night duty seeking for curds to chew on despite a confident display by Mr President .
Yeah we are on duty to feed on your "stupidity and ignorance".....help me to say hello to your clueless friend called jonathan

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by papaejima1: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
GEJ till Buhari comes back with his certificate

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Topeakintola: 10:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Jonathan is a wicked and devious man. He knows he wants to remove Jega by all means but he keeps claiming otherwise.

This man is desperate to win this election but Nigerians do not want him anymore. He is just talking rubbish as always.

GEJ, we dare you! Conduct a free and fair election and you will end up in your village

Sai Baba

180 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Yeah we are on duty to feed on your "stupidity"...

A stupidity originated and peddled by Buhari dull cows like you.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

A stupidity originated and peddled by Buhari dull cows like you.

It takes a cow to know another cow...your own stupidity as a cow deserves an award...

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by olaboy001(m): 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
[s]
Rad1cal:
APC. cows on night duty
[/s]
When a country has leaders with no sense of shame or guilt, that country would be better off being led by zombies

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Igwe9(m): 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
You can't win an election by destructive criticism, neither on the internet.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by politricks: 11:04pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:
APC. cows on night duty
Ready to molest PDP.pigs

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by myweb(m): 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
Guys I still dont trust this guy. He's only saying this because he think he's having upper hand now. Wait till two weeks time when apc unfold their strategy again, story go wan change.

Beside I'm not impress with that interviewer. Too rushy and she no dey drill am.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:06pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
It takes a cow to know another cow...your own stupidity as a cow deserves an award...

It's nourishing to see a dull cow like you accept his incapacitated state.

Thanks for accepting you are a cow albeit a very retaarded spps.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Demdem(m): 11:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Before nko??I have already arranged a lorry which he will use to pack his loads of cluelessness and his dumb wife out from aso rock and move back to his hometown(otuoke) and even give him the chance to watch AIT and see how president buhari will be speaking live from the presidential villa(aso rock)...

But Please don't insult our clueless president called badluck jona*daft,I don't like the way you are calling him a fool but I totally agree that he is truly a fool.....it is an insult to insult someone who already has "insult"written all over his cluelessness...***

***grin grin Falls from olumo rock**

He won't stay long in otueke. Plans are on to ship him and his cohorts down to kirikiri. He has been a curse to the Nigerian Nation so far.

71 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
olaboy001:
[s][/s]
When a country has leaders with no sense of shame or guilt, that country would be better off being led by zombies

A zombie like pa Buhari right ? Fela sang about his kind, God bless his soul.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Demdem(m): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
myweb:
Guys I still dont trust this guy. He's only saying this because he think he's having upper hand now. Wait till two weeks time when apc unfold their strategy again, story go wan change.

Beside I'm not impress with that interviewer. Too rushy and she no dey drill am.

Only fools trust the drunkard. Until elections hold on the said date, no one should lose his guard.

41 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

It's nourishing to see a dull cow like you accept his incapacitated state.

Thanks for accepting you are a cow albeit a very retaarded spps.
You are welcome your royal highness of "foolishness kingdom"...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
Ready to molest PDP.pigs

Really ? Tell me more.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rossikk(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
That's the most confident interview I've ever seen of Jonathan.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by olaboy001(m): 11:12pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

A zombie like pa Buhari right ? Fela sang about his kind, God bless his soul.
When did Fela mention his name?
It's only in this country people will see with their eyes their friend is wrong but instead they will be pointing fingers at the other folk

14 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by politricks: 11:14pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Really ? Tell me more.
Go tell FFK to sing you a song if you are bored(he is very good at that). I have better things to do.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:16pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
You are welcome your royal highness of "foolishness kingdom"...

A pleasure o thy emperor of cretins.

May your reign be long , as you continue to entertain us with your m/oronic acts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
Go tell FFK to sing you a song if you are bored(he is very good at that). I have better things to do.

Before I do that , kindly go rid Tinubu of his halitosis infected mouth.

FFK exposure is a life saving one. The jagaban must not drown the APC with his dreadful bad breath

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
olaboy001:

When did Fela mention his name?
It's only in this country people will see with their eyes their friend is wrong but instead they will be pointing fingers at the other folk

Wasn't he a Military man and isn't he a current zombie to tinubu of the famed bad breath cathedral.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demdem:
The fool promises to go to his village as soon as he is voted out.

Na your papa be fool. Foolish son of a fool.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Firefire(m): 11:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
The interview na waya.

God bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019... yeye haters can CHANGE ADDRESS grin

48 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Scores Of Insurgents Killed In Mubi By Soldiers / El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.