Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) (35748 Views)

Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Al Jazeera Poll: Too Close To Call Between Buhari And Jonathan (pic) / Buhari's Interview With Al Jazeera (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by olaboy001(m): 11:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Wasn't he a Military man and isn't he a current zombie to tinubu of the famed bad breath cathedral.
PDP had the best paper work and they messed up this country like never before. We are set for a change. You need to be here '

7 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:34pm On Mar 02, 2015
olaboy001:

PDP had the best paper work and they messed up this country like never before. We are set for a change. You need to be here '

You need a change not i, kindly speak only on your behalf.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 11:35pm On Mar 02, 2015
i see some people crying because of mere interview grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Princecalm(m): 11:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
If a man fools you once shame on hin, if twice then shame on you.

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by politricks: 11:38pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Before I do that , kindly go rid Tinubu of his halitosis infected mouth.

FFK exposure is a life saving one. The jagaban must not drown the APC with his dreadful bad breath
I will do that immediately after you tell PEJ that its not 'conductors that ask for change' else she will perish PDP with her comedy.

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by A7(m): 11:39pm On Mar 02, 2015
He doesn't look well, I have seen victims of domestic violence and he so much look like one. He struggle to mumble the words out with inaudible and rattled tone like a junior student on the eve of resuming back to Nigerian boarding school. Dude looks so depressed, his close genuine lovers shall please keenly observe his diurnal movements/action/inactions, with a condition like this his thoughts might likely lure him to suicidal tendencies.

Sad, very sad.

8 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Firefire:
The interview na waya.

God bless Dr. Goodluck Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019... yeye haters can CHANGE ADDRESS grin

are you see what am saw cry cry (in ZB voice) grin grin grin grin

some people are actually crying

sorry una grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
I will do that immediately after you tell PEJ that its not 'conductors that ask for change' else she will perish PDP with her comedy.

Her comedy is causing you pains, hence achieving it purpose.

The PDP is on the move while the APC is busy grasping for breath.

Before you go, can you please tell us where is Pa Buhari ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by BodyKiss(m): 11:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
This man is devoid of every ounce of intelligence as a president.

9 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by BodyKiss(m): 11:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Otueke, here Jona comes

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by tonytony208(m): 11:45pm On Mar 02, 2015
Topeakintola:
Jonathan is a wicked and devious man. He knows he wants to remove Jega by all means but he keeps claiming otherwise.

This man is desperate to win this election but Nigerians do not want him anymore. He is just talking rubbish as always.

GEJ, we dare you! Conduct a free and fair election and you will end up in your village

Sai Baba

mr, why not speak for yourself instead of speaking for "nigerians"? Who made you Nigerian's mouthpiece?

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by jayonpoint(m): 11:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
He said he wanted to weaken boko haram so inec could conduct elections without any problem. That's why the election was postponed. Like seriously this guy had 5 years to do dat. This is just another silly excuse
Meanwhile he initially denied having any knowledge or wasn't pre-informed of the said postponement. Mr dumb president liar!

5 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by tonytony208(m): 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
olaboy001:
[s][/s]
When a country has leaders with no sense of shame or guilt, that country would be better off being led by zombies

are u saying buhari is a ZOMBIE or apc are ZOMBIES?

3 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by thunderrider: 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
Vote for CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by politricks: 11:52pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Her comedy is causing you pains, hence achieving it purpose.

The PDP is on the move while the APC is busy grasping for breath.

Before you go, can you please tell us where is Pa Buhari ?
He is on a sick bed in 'transcorp hotel london' ........... Or dont you believe that again?

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by brownlord: 11:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demdem:
The fool promises to go to his village as soon as he is voted out.

Why not try out local herbs or seek spiritual help from Ngeneukwenus shrine? Seems you failing medication

5 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
politricks:
He is on a sick bed in 'transcorp hotel london' ........... Or dont you believe that again?

Thank you for the inside info

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 11:58pm On Mar 02, 2015
Demdem:

Stop crying

Sorryyyy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
wakacome:
Before nko??I have already arranged a lorry which he will use to pack his loads of cluelessness and his dumb wife out from aso rock and move back to his hometown(otuoke) and even give him the chance to watch AIT and see how president buhari will be speaking live from the presidential villa(aso rock)...

They might say Goodluck jonathan is clueless,they might say acts like a clueless man,they might say he thinks like a clueless man,they might say he talks like a clueless man but don't be fooled because the fact is that he is truly clueless..cluelessness is his favourite hobby...

***grin grin Falls from olumo rock**

Stop crying

Sorryyyy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
YOMIT:
Mr. Out going presido, I can assure you that you wont be missed. You actually made history, the dumbest president ever liveth.

Stop crying

Sorryyyy grin grin

2 Likes

VIPERVENOM:
He said he wanted to weaken boko haram so inec could conduct elections without any problem. That's why the election was postponed. Like seriously this guy had 5 years to do dat. This is just another silly excuse

Stop crying

Sorryyyy grin grin
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by politricks: 11:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Rad1cal:

Thank you for the inside info
Dont thank me thank Fayose 'THE DETECTIVE'.

8 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
All hail the most clueless president ever ruleth..... I don't even want to hear what the silly man will say.... Nonsense

Stop crying

Sorryyyy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by menesheh(m): 12:00am On Mar 03, 2015
Topeakintola:
Jonathan is a wicked and devious man. He knows he wants to remove Jega by all means but he keeps claiming otherwise.

This man is desperate to win this election but Nigerians do not want him anymore. He is just talking rubbish as always.

GEJ, we dare you! Conduct a free and fair election and you will end up in your village

Sai Baba

Stop crying

Sorryyyy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 12:01am On Mar 03, 2015
politricks:
Dont thank me thank Fayose 'THE DETECTIVE'.

You just broke the news to me, why shouldn't I thank you cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by CaptainAmerica1: 12:04am On Mar 03, 2015
At a point in time he wanted to cry grin grin

The guy looks somehow in the interview
Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by abokikhalifa: 12:07am On Mar 03, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

Na your papa be fool. Foolish son of a fool.
he can't be a fool unless he is related to jonathan..jonathan as been a fool since day one sha..

4 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 03, 2015
kastonkastrol:
All hail the most clueless president ever ruleth..... I don't even want to hear what the silly man will say.... Nonsense

Is it true that Tinubu has mouth odour ?

5 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Akshow: 12:19am On Mar 03, 2015
hmmmmmm in elegance, carriage, charisma, tackling of questions, taking charge of an interview and being in control, Buhari is faaaaar and waaaaaay above this clueless President Jonathan. fiakwa! Never again will this clueless man get my vote again. I will rather vote for an animal.

6 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Coolboi05(m): 12:30am On Mar 03, 2015
"I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare".
— Unknown Author

6 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by Rad1cal: 12:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Akshow:
hmmmmmm in elegance, carriage, charisma, tackling of questions, taking charge of an interview and being in control, Buhari is faaaaar and waaaaaay above this clueless President Jonathan. fiakwa! Never again will this clueless man get my vote again. I will rather vote for an animal.

Has Buhari agreed to a debate with his superior ?

2 Likes

Re: Al-Jazeera Interviews Goodluck Jonathan (Video) by lovat(m): 12:37am On Mar 03, 2015
Demdem:
your dad is a very big FoooooooooooooooooollllllllllllFoooooooooooooooooolllllllllllllFOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLFOOOOooooooooLllllll

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-zakzaky’s Daughter, Nusaiba, Speaks On Fate Of Her Father / President Buhari Almost Slumps Again At Kaduna Rally / Ayobami Agboola Caught In Oyo ‘Ghost Job’ Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.