Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others (35265 Views)

Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo / Buhari Tasks Jonathan On Railway: Show Us The Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by InglishTeechar(m): 9:01am On Mar 03, 2015
Locapito:
i pity ur generation. Igbos can only be recognised under VERILE INSTITUTION and GOOD GOVERNANCE. If they fail to join hands and make CHANGE happen, thinking that gej will win or Nigeria will implode and biafra state will be a reality, u and others better start having rethink because, its ain't going to happen. The same corrupt goons pretending to be eastern elites and leaders likes; UBAS, ORJIS, EZEIFES, NWAYANWUS, MADUEKES, MENTUHS, AYIMS, CHUKWUMEREJES, EKWEREMANDUS, NWOSUS, OFONAGOROS, etc are still going to betray the igbos and then, it will be back to the status quo and igbos again will be send back to the bottom of the pecking order. Better be wise and vote for ur future.

BUSTED: WHY TINUBU AND CO. WANT 'CHANGE' AT ALL COST.

Unknown to many, Tinubu is not angry with President Jonathan as a person but he is afraid of the policies introduced by G.E.J. one of which is the introduction of BVN(Bank Verification Number). With the BVN, corrupt individuals have no hiding place as all transactions can be traced to one account and the owner of the account can be easily fished out. the BVN will eliminate the use of fictitious accounts opened for the purpose of money laundering and fraud. Tinubu and his team of corrupt individuals are against the BVN so they cry for 'CHANGE'
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by 2Brains1(m): 9:02am On Mar 03, 2015
econity:

you took words out of my mouth.
This is a graveous mistake our igbo brothers are making and it pains me to my bone marrow.

I guess the problem is that most of them watch NTA and they don't truly know the real person behind this GEJ, quiet but d**** I hve seen people like him b4 that's why I am able to read beyond his appearance. I just pray to God to intervene in Nigeria's situation

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by rigarmortis: 9:04am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Explain why you have fish brain?

@ the post,

The Igbos are known to be very smart, industrious and intelligent. It is therefore unbelievable to see this same set of people always found wanting when it comes to playing high-tech politics of Nigeria. Personally I see it as an indication of a people who do not trust one another.

Apart from political appointments which at best benefit the appointees, there is very little the Igbos have gained from Jonathan presidency especially in the are of infrastructural development.

At the rate the political game of Nigeria is being played, the Igbos may not be able to produce a president till 2027 at the earliest (and that is if GEJ succeeds in rigging his way in this 2015 election) because most likely the North will produce a president from 2019 till 2027. They had the opportunity to speak in one voice and align with APC during the merger of the main opposition parties and negotiate for the VP slot so that they'll have a chance immediately after GMB's presidency but their naivety beclouded their judgment.

It is even possible that the Igbos will not produce a president in another 50 years if they play their politics of bitterness forgetting that you need alliance and sacrifices to win elections. This is what Okorocha understands and it is what the many other Igbo leaders fail to understand.

why act like all Igbo are supporting jonathan blindly, on the contrary, majority of the people who challenge and criticize him blindly are Igbo, reverend father mbaka dealt a severe blow to the man's ego, even soludo is destroying him economically.

compare that to blind praise singers who are even killing him, people like fayose, fani kayode, doyin okupe, Reuben abati are not Igbo, even afenifere and OPC adopted jonathan, both factions, in Aba, jonathan less than welcome reception, same in Imo, in lagos and akure, jonthan had massive crowd.

the main issue is that major power brokers like tinubu want to be relevant in federal politics, he knows he has no place in jonathans cabinet cos he has already chosen his crew and deputy.

obasanjo wants to stay relevant and has been schemed out by jona....that's the whole jona must go thing.......its personal beef with TWO major western powers.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Collynzo9: 9:05am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

You're lying to yourself and you know it. In 2003, the votes were split, the northerners didn't vote only Buhari.

If the north voted the way south east voted in 2011, GEJ wouldn't have won. GEJ got a substantial amount in the north. But how many voted for Buhari in the south east?

Igbos are known for voting their son, isn't that what mama peace said they should?

Jonathan has used the name Azikwe to deceive you guys. Whether GEJ wins or not, power will go to another region after his tenure and it will take a while before it returns to the south east. If Igbos want presidency, they shouldn't be deceived by Azikwe, they should join hands with APC because they have a better chance at presidency earlier than with the PDP
I never said the north voted 100% for Buhari, I said he got the Overwhelming majority. Since 2003 when Northern candidates started contesting, they have always won the north massively. Igbos refusal to vote Buhar has nothing to do with tribe as they voted Yaradua against several of their own tribesmen.
As for your Azikiwe crap, it will surprise you to know that many Igbos only know the President as Goodluck Jonathan.
Why are you Yorubas more concerned about Igbo Presidency than Igbos themselves?

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by freezy(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]Questions APC need to ask Buhari...

1. Why did he cancelled former Lagos State Governor Jakande's metroline with no reason?

2. Why did he jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy which he wants to enjoy today?

3. Why did he raided and disrespect father of the yorubas and the nation at large Papa Awolowo's house?

4. Why did he seized Papa Awolowo's passport thereby stopping him from travelling abroad for medical checkup?

5. Why did he jailed the most honest and highly respected man Pa Adekunle Ajasin?

6. Why did he stopped the Ooni of Ife, (Oduduwa's most respected) from travelling abroad simply because he visited the holy land Isreal?

7. Why did he jailed Fela Kuti for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of his government?

8. Why did he jailed Beko Ransome Kuti for demanding the release of his brother Fela?

9. Why did he killed Mrs. Gladys Iyaman, the mother of two cripples twince. (First lady to be killed by firing squad) irrespective of worldwide cry not to do so?

10. Why did he jailed Prof. Ambrose Alli of Bendel State for the providing free education for the poor?

So many question APC need to ask Buhari....They say "Once beaten, twice Shy! Is it not a shame and curse to swallow vomit rejected by your forefathers?[/size]

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by ceejayluv(m): 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
harde2lah:

Oyaneze is a joke! The Yorubas don't follow any leader bumper to bumper neither are they driven by endorsement. Reverse is the case for you. Give Oyaneze money and they will sing for you. Oyaneze selling endorsement to the highest bidder since............
Afenifere... #coughs
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2015
These questions are good, but I would prefer restructuring of nigeria than doing all that for Ndi Igbo, restructuring the country will make us grow at our own pace, as Jonathan has promised to implement the recommendations of the national conference. If the recommendation are implemented, that would be an added advantage to Igbos, cos at the moment we are being draw back, imagine when Igbos kids are expected to have higher marks than other nigerians in unity schools while we are in the same country, Imagine when kano and jigawa have 73 LGAs while southeast can only account for 95 LGAs, these are imbalances the the implementation would address. Igbo bu Igbo, onye ya na ekwensu n'eri nri na eji ogologo ngaji, ekwela ka ha duhie unu, ogwula ka oha m n'onu. O ga adiri anyi nma.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
Ekans:
I weep for my igbo brothers.They have been sucked in by ethnic and religious hate to see that GEJ has nothing to offer them.I wonder when Ijaws became our brothers.The civil war and how it was lost should come to mind.He who has ears should hear.
The problem is you people have failed to realized that a trust once betrayed can take centuries to gain back. My dear no matter what you say or do the Igbos are out to treat Buhari's fup it has nothing to do with GEJ performance. The earlier you guys understand that the easier it will be for you guys.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jdilight(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
milestonejnr:

Do we have half international airport since Enugu has not been made full international airport?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by killuminati(m): 9:09am On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:
Instead of voting for Buhari, I will gladly dig a hole on the ground and bury my PVC.
Kukuma bury yourself also, you are useless to earth

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Lol.... Good morning bro
tonychristopher:

Nwayo kwa

You hit him on scrotum ...but why
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Ekans: 9:10am On Mar 03, 2015
Collynzo9:
Igbos are not known for voting for their son, GEJ is not Igbo. Igbos voted for Obj, Yaradua and GEJ even when Igbos like Ojukwu contested against them.
On the other hand, the north has been voting for northern candidates only since 1999 but none of you hypocritical Yorubas is talking about them not producing a President.
A President coming from your region doesn't turn everyone in your region to dangote overnight so talk about something else.
.Idiot, people like you say GEJ is igbo when is is convenient and say the opposite when it is not.Remenber, igbos never voted OBJ or Yaradua out of choice,they really had no say in the voting due to massive rigging as supervised by people like the Uba brothers.Your elites will always be your undoing and idiots like you will always follow.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Chigold101(m): 9:13am On Mar 03, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:
Instead of voting out Jonathan so you can get an Ibo president early you won't hear. You want to vote your son.

Goodluck Azikwe Jonathan has deceived you unfortunately.
GEJ never claimed to be Igbo (never forget this).

Now 3 parties are major contributors to APC. They are (a) ACN (Bola Tinubu) (b) CPC (Buhari) & (c) ANPP (Ogbonnaya Onu, Igbo man). Tell me where Ogbonnaya Onu is in the scheme of what happens in APC today. Prior to APC presidential primary; the only 2 persons we here as party leaders are GMB & Tinubu, we never heard of Onu mentioned.

If Onu who is a founding member of APC is relegated to the background and we all are seeing it, how then do you think that Igbos will trust APC to give us president‘s slot soon?

PDP has given us Senate president, gave us deputy speaker, deputy senate president & SFG. Chances of Igbo man becoming a president in 2027 is higher in PDP than in any other party.

In today‘s APC, what leadership post is Igbos holding?

A worst PDP government is better than the best APC government.

Igbos know those who dont want them to progress.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 03, 2015
We can see how well Tinubu has improved your wretched lives......
folabayo1:
Mosy igbo's doesn't care abt their future or generations all dey care abt is today's biznes and profits.So I won't be surprised if dey still remain gullible and vote the clueless one in! They wud anytin for d money

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jnrbayano(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
killuminati:
Kukuma bury yourself also, you are useless to earth

You said this to me just because of Politics?

Don't I have freedom of opinion again?
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
See how rich the yorubas live......
searching4love:
undecided

THE IGBO'S WILL RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN ASK QUESTIONS. THEY KNOW GEJ'S PROMISES ARE EMPTY BUT THE HATRED FOR OTHER REGIONS MAKE THEM INSIST ON FOLLOW GEJ LIKE A FLY FOLLOWING A CORPSE TO THE GRAVE. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE undecided

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by omenka(m): 9:17am On Mar 03, 2015
Badgers14:
FTC

Observing this thread from on top of speeding Molue cool

#Ihavedecided

Sai GMB 2015
Baba you go wound oo!! Kai!! Lmao!! gringringrin

Sai GMB jor! smiley

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by killuminati(m): 9:18am On Mar 03, 2015
jnrbayano:

You said this to me just because of Politics?

Don't I have freedom of opinion again?
Sue me
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by kernel504(m): 9:19am On Mar 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I know that the Igbo votes alone cannot deliver them the presidency and that is where the alignment and sacrifices come in.

For how long will the Igbos continue to hold grudges on the war that happened about 50 years ago? I think it is time for the Igbo leaders to play the Nigerian politics and not the sectional politics. There is no geo-political zone that can win the presidency without the support of at least two or three others.

Tinubu and other Yoruba leaders didn't support GMB in 2011 for some reasons. However, sensing that an opportunity has presented itself with GEJ's poor performance and the fact that another Yoruba presidency may be in the offing, the Yorubas have largely aligned with the north this time around.

You are been logical and l like that, the Igbos and Yorubas do not trust each other up till now, though they do not hate each other also.
And because of that, Yorubas will prefer forming a political with the North, than Igbo. And so... The Igbos have to form alliance with the South South.

3 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by jnrbayano(m): 9:21am On Mar 03, 2015
killuminati:
Sue me

I wont sue you rather I will pray for you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by shaqhead: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2015
Uncleodi:
Na turn by turn. U can never do anything once.
If "na turn by turn" as u posited den gettin Biafra which is a blind mirage will suffice for u folks. Mr. its called Politics, and in politics u DEMAND for things n dnt wait to b given because u DESERVE it.

You can say d Northerners have a born to rule mentality but one thing u cnt do to them is marginalize them d way igbos r. When they are not in power they constitute a force within d establishment to swing policy decisions in their favour.

All u folks do is sit in ur town hall meetings, eat isi-ewu n drink Gulder n d very next day u strt complainin on how import policies r unfavourable. If ds hurts its because its d truth-d truth hurts! When wl d igbo's speak wt one voice coz right now the division is worse dan wat u get frm a gully erosion. At this rate, u guys wl keep gettin shortchanged a very long time!

Jona wl go to d south east, shine his teeth to u folks n mayb settle d ones who r drunk enof to say somtins nobody hears n if he manages to fynd his way back in Aso Rock where he has nothing to loose...den u leave d rest of us wonderin if patience was drunk wen she syd Ojukwu's "manhood" lives on cz right nw it doesnt in d igbo stalk!
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 03, 2015
Fool..look at what your 'non greedy' northern billionaires left for your wretched generation in this 21st century.......

usmanbaba:
it seems d civil war really brought some aspect of fear and insecurity from d part of d igbos, d igbos have been glamouring for power for long time but it will b very difficult for them to have such federal power if they keep on waiting for the north and west to make decision for them aNd backing it because of financial greed that they naturally have. Is always in the east that u will see them shouting "up pdp" without having visible achievement in d region.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by sacostyles(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2015
shocked I want[s][/s] NEED this t-shirt pronto!!!
Gimme gimme gimmEEEE

Walkopet:
[size=20pt]Enough Is Enough!

Meanwhile, #IhaveDecided
[/size]
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by CaptainAmerica1: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Collynzo9:

I never said the north voted 100% for Buhari, I said he got the Overwhelming majority. Since 2003 when Northern candidates started contesting, they have always won the north massively. Igbos refusal to vote Buhar has nothing to do with tribe as they voted Yaradua against several of their own tribesmen.
As for your Azikiwe crap, it will surprise you to know that many Igbos only know the President as Goodluck Jonathan.
Why are you Yorubas more concerned about Igbo Presidency than Igbos themselves?

Don't be ignorant.
The overwhelming majority of Igbos voted Jonathan. Let's use South east and North West (Buhari's stronghold) for example

SOUTH-EAST
Jonathan 4,985,246 (99.59%)
Buhari 20,335 (0.41%)

NORTH-WEST
Jonathan 3,395,724 (34.48%)
Buhari 6,453,437 (65.52%)

See how I busted your lie?

If the North voted like the igbos in 2011, Jonathan would never have won.

**Note: the scenario is similar in the north east as well. So enough with your lies that the 'overwhelming majority' of the north voted for Buhari
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by dove3: 9:31am On Mar 03, 2015
Politics is a game of number and alliance the igbos are yet to understand that Gej is not an easterner an alliance with jonah will not get them anywhere Rochas and Amachi seems to be part of few wise ones
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Mcowubaba: 9:33am On Mar 03, 2015
folabayo1:
Mosy igbo's doesn't care abt their future or generations all dey care abt is today's biznes and profits.So I won't be surprised if dey still remain gullible and vote the clueless one in! They wud anytin for d money

I don see u wey care abt ur Future, I just don't want to insult u...
lo rẹ ori
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Chigold101(m): 9:37am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THE IGBO'S WILL RATHER DIE OF POVERTY THAN ASK QUESTIONS. THEY KNOW GEJ'S PROMISES ARE EMPTY BUT THE HATRED FOR OTHER REGIONS MAKE THEM INSIST ON FOLLOW GEJ LIKE A FLY FOLLOWING A CORPSE TO THE GRAVE. UNGRATEFUL TRIBE undecided

Sai Buhari
now i know... The only reason why your people go into government is to get rich, but Igbos are not like that sir.

Igbos are not ungratful tribe sir, cos if we are; we will never give back to the communities & town where we make our riches from. We build good houses and employ their sons & daughters & even marry some, just to give back to them a little of what we got from their land.

“Anyi ji ego maka na anyi na agba mbo“ obu ka JEHOVAH were na agozi umu Igbo. Sorom kene Olisa bi na igwe.“

If you think Igbos are poor take a walk to Igbo land and enter into their villages then compare it with your cities then you will tell me who is poor.

Igbo are following GEJ because we KNOW GEJ is “bad“ and we accept it. We dont want to follow those who are “good“ but sentenced our fathers to jail for what they didnt do while the real thieves were left to go home to have fun.

As APC loves Ndi Igbo, tell me the post Igbo man is occupying in today‘s APC leadership. That will convince us to believe in APC.

Ogbonnaya Onu one of the three major contributors to APC, where is him in the scheme of things in APC?

Igbos have a saying “esi n‘isi ahuru ama uto nsi (you will know how the taste of pooh from the odour of fart).“

APC should shove this their deciet into pooh hole because we know BETTER.

GEJ till 2019...

5 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Kzealz(m): 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
If OBJ the A fi C godfather n navigator can not do one single tin for S.E
who are yhu to question GEJ?
at least GEJ include Enugu coal mining sector in his budget..DAT enuf for us...2nd Niger bridge under construction.. its enuf for us.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by shaqhead: 9:40am On Mar 03, 2015
kernel504:

You are been logical and l like that, the Igbos and Yorubas do not trust each other up till now, though they do not hate each other also.
And because of that, Yorubas will prefer forming a political with the North, than Igbo. And so... The Igbos have to form alliance with the South South.
North-SouthWest alliance, Yes! but Is dere rily a concrete alliance between d igbos and d South-South. In my opinion its neither here nor there-loose alliance! The igbos should b negotiatin frm a place of comparative strength with d southsouth but no we c dem acting lyk a young girl in a forced marriage. Its friends with benefits-dts politics!

Are they choosin to lounge n dine wt d king or r they ok with crumbs? The Igbos wl kp getin d shorter end of bargains unless they r able to negotiate n demand for policy decisions that favour them n nt get lost by ds "Azikiwe" sentimental B.S they hv bn sold!

The igbos are a very intelligent stalk in ds country but they betray dt intelligence when it coms to politics in Nigeria. Establishments nw c dem as dose who jst go for d highest bidder.
Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by Kingspin(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Sai Buhari
You rather die of slavery that have been long abolish.

1 Like

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by vision2022: 9:48am On Mar 03, 2015
My people NDI IGBO should not allow our selves to be deceived by this Man again, he has eating his cake and shall not have it again. am supporting CHANGE. Vote GMB.

2 Likes

Re: APC Tasks Jonathan On Enugu’s Coal, 2nd Niger Bridge, Others by raydodgemanhill: 9:50am On Mar 03, 2015
Its better you don't talk if you haven't got anything reasonable to say.....

Akpaife:
Explain why APC wat 2 take power by all means
Explain why ApC dey lie like say 2morow no dey
Explain why APC supporters dey throw stone

GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tinubu With BBOG Placard / "What We Will Do If Saraki Joins PDP" – Abdullahi Adamu / Corporal Adamu Nura Last Facebook Post Before He Died Fighting Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.