Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home (4839 Views)

Fans Call Out Genevieve Nnaji Over Heavily Photoshopped Picture / Billionaire Wife, Dabota Lawson Shows Off Her Palatial Living Room / Genevieve Nnaji's $4million House In Ghana [Alleged Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by chiebuka600(m): 5:40am On Mar 03, 2015
The private property of Genevieve who also has a clothing line, is reported to be guarded by a security company.

SEE MORE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/964865593538212

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by GboyegaD(m): 6:14am On Mar 03, 2015
The building looks nice. I would have loved if such amount was spent into the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by akunjohn(m): 6:58am On Mar 03, 2015
And so?.

In case dis nonsense reach Fp sha.
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by naijaboiy: 7:10am On Mar 03, 2015
if this is actually her house,,i'm still wondering what made her to build/buy it in ghana undecided

Is that where she wants to be residing now?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by akinsadeez(m): 10:54am On Mar 03, 2015
This is the house that is worth four million dollars So many dumb bloggers in Nigeria. I won't be surprised if d real owner of d house cries out in d next few days that this is his house and not Genevieve's.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 03, 2015
vanity upon vanity all is vanity

tongue tongue

oga madam go marry

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by SAMBARRY: 11:13am On Mar 03, 2015
diddydiva:
vanity upon vanity all is vanity

tongue tongue

oga madam go marry
SHE COMPLAIN TO YOU.HENN SINCE YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION TO HER PROBLEM GO MARRY AM NA.WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.OLOPOLOKUKURU

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by abokikhalifa: 11:25am On Mar 03, 2015
GboyegaD:
The building looks nice. I would have loved if such amount was spent into the Nigerian economy.
my guy youu ar a funny somebody o.. You would have loved if such amount was spent into the Nigeria economy is it not ar money again ni? She can spend it where ever she likes na
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by nuelzy: 12:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
nice home...but until my scrotum soaks beneath the earth,that is only when i will believe that it costs 4 million dollars...the lie is interesting

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by ejiro2130(m): 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Op do you kw Wat is 4mil dollars??
Guys will just cook up numbers and start saying shiiit just because they want traffic on their blog.

I like genevieve but she isn't worth 4mill maybe 4mill in cedis or naija but definitely not 4mill dollars!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by floragregs(f): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
ejiro2130:
Op do you kw Wat is 4mil dollars??
Guys will just cook up numbers and start saying shiiit just because they want traffic on their blog.

I like genevieve but she isn't worth 4mill maybe 4mill in cedis or naija but definitely not 4mill dollars!!
u know her reach house abi? See as u talk am with confidence.
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by GboyegaD(m): 3:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
abokikhalifa:
my guy youu ar a funny somebody o.. You would have loved if such amount was spent into the Nigeria economy is it not ar money again ni? She can spend it where ever she likes na

That is why i said I would have loved if she did. She's worked hard for her money and got the right to spend it wherever she wants to.
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
SAMBARRY:
SHE COMPLAIN TO YOU.HENN SINCE YOU KNOW THE SOLUTION TO HER PROBLEM GO MARRY AM NA.WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR.OLOPOLOKUKURU
Why are you so pained? she doesnt even know that your whortless exist. grin ODE ABUNU tongue
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by tegzmaister(m): 3:22am On Mar 04, 2015
So wetyn dis 1 get 2 do with our pocket na if she like make she buy stone
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by sirrinky: 7:13am On Mar 04, 2015
4million
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by SAMBARRY: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2015
diddydiva:
Why are you so pained? she doesnt even know that your whortless exist. grin ODE ABUNU tongue
I should be asking you why you so pained because it's obviously you that is pained. Wimp! grin

impotent monkey grin

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I should be asking you why you so pained because it's obviously you that is pained. Wimp! grin

impotent monkey grin
now i can see u are jobless
Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by SAMBARRY: 1:10pm On Mar 12, 2015
diddydiva:
now i can see u are jobless
but you're not jobless. House boy seun.inoki oshi grin

mbgeke house boy feeling occupied? grin

only on nl anyway grin

Re: PHOTOS: Check Out Genevieve Nnaji’s Palatial $4million Ghana Home by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2015
SAMBARRY:
but you're not jobless. House boy seun.inoki oshi grin

mbgeke house boy feeling occupied? grin

only on nl anyway grin
undecided

(1) (Reply)

All The Very Hot Ladies Don Jazzy Has Been Linked To! / Checkout Never Seen Before Pictures Of Usain Bolt's Sexy Babe, Kasi Bennett / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.