Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,004 members, 7,806,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided (8688 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by ziccoit: 8:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrEverest:
Dude you are certainly the ignorant one. Mark my word, Buhari will not win any state in the north with majority Christian population, Buhari will not win Lagos state, fact is that majority of Igbos & people from s.south & middle belt resident in Lagos will vote for GEJ while Yoruba votes will be divided between those who believe that GEJ performed(the enlightened ones) & those who will vote for Buhari basically because Osinbajo is his vice(the sentimental/tribalistic ones). A poll that was conducted recently showed that many Nigerians are still undecided on whom to vote for but the recent gains against boko haram & controversies surrounding Buhari's health has tilted the bulk of these people towards GEJ. People talking about Gbagbo situation in Nigeria are living in a fools paradise, GEJ cannot be disgraced or forced out of office & Nigeria will still remain one, that will ultimately lead to the violent disintegration of Nigeria. This is not 1967 when Igbos were isolated & attacked by all Nigerians, the current alliance between S.east & S.south has never been this cosy & the divide & conquer tactics will not work again!

Come, I'm a believer of good governance. That you people have been threatening the rest of Nigerians after you have failed to present a better representative is laughable. You people assume Nigerians should continue to groan under a failed president when alternatives abound. This is 2015, GEJ is going to lose this election by the Grace of God and nothing is going to happen. Is it by force Nigerians elect your kinsmen to serve as the president? ASO rock is nobody father's house or property. Nigerians are the deciders of its occupant. If they decide GEJ should be booted out so be it.

6 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
Reski:
please tell us how that is mathematically possible without massive rigging. With the opposition controlling 4 out of six states including the second state with highest number of possible voter's after Kano. Have you ever really sat down to ponder why the election was postponed and why Gej is running from pillar to post to end the insurgency at thesame time trying to commision all sorts of power and railway projects all in a bid to win back some sympathy votes from Nigerians.
Its simple the situation right now looks very bleak for camp Gej and the pdp with buhari in near total control of nothern votes and ever present danger of a trashing in the southwest. The permutations are not just in favour of team Gej and they know it except for some few missinformed gullible supporter's thinking votes from Gej's strong holds of the south east and south south that are barely up to that of opposition strong holds of just kano and Lagos will keep Him in power.
there is something you don't understand a state been controlled by APC or PDP governor does not guarantee the vote for GMB or GEJ but what matters most is how do people view the candidate... do you think average Yoruba man will vote GMB because of osibanje or the Governors? no i don't think so.
Do you think GMB will win Lagos jst because fashola? i don't also think so too...they will vote in line with how they view the candidate... then i ask again do you think GMB with his past record,age,religious stand,approach to matters especially criticism etc will be the favourable candidate?
***I MAINTAIN MY STAND GEJ WILL WIN SOUTHWEST AGAIN BOTH THIS TIME NOT WITH A GREAT MARGIN***
4 NC same will be the case

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Scholes007:

there is something you don't understand a state been controlled by APC or PDP governor does not guarantee the vote for GMB or GEJ but what matters most is how do people view the candidate... do you think average Yoruba man will vote GMB because of osibanje or the Governors? no i don't think so.
Do you think GMB will win Lagos jst because fashola? i don't also think so too...they will vote in line with how they view the candidate... then i ask again do you think GMB with his past record,age,religious stand,approach to matters especially criticism etc will be the favourable candidate?
***I MAINTAIN MY STAND GEJ WILL WIN SOUTHWEST AGAIN BOTH THIS TIME NOT WITH A GREAT MARGIN***
4 NC same will be the case
ok

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
kokoA:
in your dreams.. GEJ will lose Kwara, Nasarawa and Niger woefully.. Benue, Plateau and Kogi are the only states he may win in this region with slight margin.
kwara, Nasarawa and Niger? predictions are made based on past and present occurrences...in Nigeria there are constraints which determines outcome of presidential poll there include ethnicity,Religion,peoples prospection of a candidate and sentiments,money etc... and do you think the odd favours GMB now? what happened in those states in 2011? ....
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by kokoA(m): 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
MrEverest:
Dude you are certainly the ignorant one. Mark my word, Buhari will not win any state in the north with majority Christian population, Buhari will not win Lagos state, fact is that majority of Igbos & people from s.south & middle belt resident in Lagos will vote for GEJ while Yoruba votes will be divided between those who believe that GEJ performed(the enlightened ones) & those who will vote for Buhari basically because Osinbajo is his vice(the sentimental/tribalistic ones). A poll that was conducted recently showed that many Nigerians are still undecided on whom to vote for but the recent gains against boko haram & controversies surrounding Buhari's health has tilted the bulk of these people towards GEJ. People talking about Gbagbo situation in Nigeria are living in a fools paradise, GEJ cannot be disgraced or forced out of office & Nigeria will still remain one, that will ultimately lead to the violent disintegration of Nigeria. This is not 1967 when Igbos were isolated & attacked by all Nigerians, the current alliance between S.east & S.south has never been this cosy & the divide & conquer tactics will not work again!
you lie! It is funny how some people will sit down there in the south predicting what will happen in the north.. If you think we northern christians hate Buhari then you will be in for the shock of your life.. GEJ is the most hated name around here. Only some gullible pentecostal christians hate Buhari. We norther christians are mainly catholics, ecwa, cocin, methodist and a few local churches that can not be bought with money.

12 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Whoever lied to you that GEJ will win SW has scammed you. Seriously, jokes apart. But then again you could be referring to South West London cheesy
lol i really love you fun response you should also note that you statement has versa which " Whoever lied to you that GMB will win SW has scammed you. Seriously, jokes apart. But then again you could be referring to South West London cheesy "
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by kokoA(m): 9:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Scholes007:

kwara, Nasarawa and Niger? predictions are made based on past and present occurrences...in Nigeria there are constraints which determines outcome of presidential poll there include ethnicity,Religion,peoples prospection of a candidate and sentiments,money etc... and do you think the odd favours GMB now? what happened in those states in 2011? ....
Kwara will vote anybody Saraki supports.. He supported Ebele last time, now he is with Buhari. Niger can never vote GEJ.. It happened last time both in PDP presidential convention and national election. Besides, APC currently controls 2 out of 3 senatorial districts in Niger, coupled with the defection of the powerful deputy governor to APC recently.. Nasarawa is a strong APC state.. Umar Tanko Almakura has got it locked down for Buhari.. Also, with the division in PDP and defection of a heavyweight like Ahbdullahi Adamu, there is nothing GEJ can do to win here.

7 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shubbylee:

May God cause u to laff as u av made me laff today in Jesus name!! there's nothing to wait and see, the writing is on the wall!!
Why in Jesus name?

angry
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by hanubarbie(f): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Scholes007:
ok i said lets wait and see... Yorubas vote buhari in block? Wow i jst dont need to say much... All i can tell you is wait and see how GEJ clear sw though not with much wide margin as that of 2011as for NC i cant say much
u mean gej will win the election in sw through rigging?

5 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
hanubarbie:
u mean gej will win the election in sw through rigging?
grin grin mostly free and fair my dear...but this is Nigeria if by rigging it is very much allowed and certain.
***if don't rig you get rigged upon***

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by MrEverest(m): 10:09am On Mar 05, 2015
kokoA:
you lie! It is funny how some people will sit down there in the south predicting what will happen in the north.. If you think we northern christians hate Buhari then you will be in for the shock of your life.. GEJ is the most hated name around here. Only some gullible pentecostal christians hate Buhari. We norther christians are mainly catholics, ecwa, cocin, methodist and a few local churches that can not be bought with money.
If indeed you are a Northern Christian as you claim, then I feel nothing but absolute sorry for you! The people of Benue & Plateau are wiser today, they learnt the hard way! You & your type in the north are still living with the illusion that you are on the same page with the Hausa/Fulani Muslims. You have two options, either you denounce Christianity, become a Muslim & be safe or keep the status quo & face a life of uncertainty for yourself & children & grand children. You will one day remember what an unknown friend told you on nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by kokoA(m): 11:16am On Mar 05, 2015
MrEverest:
If indeed you are a Northern Christian as you claim, then I feel nothing but absolute sorry for you! The people of Benue & Plateau are wiser today, they learnt the hard way! You & your type in the north are still living with the illusion that you are on the same page with the Hausa/Fulani Muslims. You have two options, either you denounce Christianity, become a Muslim & be safe or keep the status quo & face a life of uncertainty for yourself & children & grand children. You will one day remember what an unknown friend told you on nairaland!
Don't tell me about the north.. This is my home and you can't sit there in your region and claim to know what is happening here.. You don't know our story so stop judging. Forget the christianity bullshit you're talking about. I have seen good muslims and I have seen bad muslims, I have seen good christians and I have seen bad christians.. I have muslim uncles, cousins, etc and we have lived as a family since I was born till now.. Any enlighten northern christian you meet will tell you the truth, muslims are not our problems, the few extremist among them are.. These people kill christians, muslims, pegans, etc provided you don't accept their own ideology. Bokoharam has killed more muslims than christians over the years, fulani herdsmen kill and born down villages not because they are muslims but because of lack of enlightenment.. They feel they have the right to move their cattle anywhere they feel like.. Now, who should eradicate these extremists? Who should put proper grazing laws in place? Who swore to protect me and my people from bad muslims and uneducated, blood thirsty fulani herdsmen?! It is the fukccing government! Have they done that?! No! So why should I vote GEJ because he is christian?! I don't give a rat aszz about who or where the president is from... All I care about is my security and those of my people. If a pagan can offer me that, I will vote for him.. Buhari has done it before that's why he has my vote. Go to Benue, plateau, nasarawa, everywhere in the north, it is Sai Buhari! Sai Maigeskiya!! Sai Baba!.. And if you think I'm lying, call your friends residing in these areas.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by LordMecuzy(m): 11:25am On Mar 05, 2015
Scholes007:
GMB winning southwest and northcentral? Hahaha you must be high on some opium

Wake up from your sleep. NorthCentral is Niger, Plateau, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa,Benue.... D total votes from NorthCentral GMB wld win...

Southwest Bros u dey dream? Yoruba opportunity to become a VP so u expect them to vote for An Ijaw n Hausa combination? lol

5 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by LordMecuzy(m): 11:28am On Mar 05, 2015
kokoA:
Don't tell me about the north.. This is my home and you can't sit there in your region and claim to know what is happening here.. You don't know our story so stop judging. Forget the christianity bullshit you're talking about. I have seen good muslims and I have seen bad muslims, I have seen good christians and I have seen bad christians.. I have muslim uncles, cousins, etc and we have lived as a family since I was born till now.. Any enlighten northern christian you meet will tell you the truth, muslims are not our problems, the few extremist among them are.. These people kill christians, muslims, pegans, etc provided you don't accept their own ideology. Bokoharam has killed more muslims than christians over the years, fulani herdsmen kill and born down villages not because they are muslims but because of lack of enlightenment.. They feel they have the right to move their cattle anywhere they feel like.. Now, who should eradicate these extremists? Who should put proper grazing laws in place? Who swore to protect me and my people from bad muslims and uneducated, blood thirsty fulani herdsmen?! It is the fukccing government! Have they done that?! No! So why should I vote GEJ because he is christian?! I don't give a rat aszz about who or where the president is from... All I care about is my security and those of my people. If a pagan can offer me that, I will vote for him.. Buhari has done it before that's why he has my vote. Go to Benue, plateau, nasarawa, everywhere in the north, it is Sai Buhari! Sai Maigeskiya!! Sai Baba!.. And if you think I'm lying, call your friends residing in these areas.

Lol leave that guy... It's funny saying Jonathan will win in NorthCentral... I stay in northcentral bro. tho I'm not a Pro PDP or APC bt frm ppl on ground here Jonathan can't win

4 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :

NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613

PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES

SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!! PDP IS ALREADY BEHAVING LIKE THE OPPOSITION!!
LET'S JUST HOPE AND PRAY FOR A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE AND VIOLENCE FREE POLLS!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!

Now op I participated in the last election cos I was a copper in bauchi then. Now realistically no polling unit can process more 300ppl fact. Now it just got a whole lot clumsy with the card reader step. Now if U are not vetted with the card reader you can't vote abi. One thing is clear both sides would want to rig. I can tell you that APC can not get half of those vote come election day. You now see why jega wanted thousnds of polling unit for the north.
Many would be shocked by the outcome of this election. If PDP knows how to rig then I tel you they would win.

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 05, 2015
Forget all this yeye analysis, the elections would be rigged. GEJ would continue whether your like it or not

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Jenkizo: 11:49am On Mar 05, 2015
Scholes007:
my friend GEJ will win states like benue,kogi,kwara,nassarawa and plateau...as for SW keep living your world of illusion until it clears from you eye...without doubts GEJ will take south west forget about the noice online#QUOTE ME AFTER MARCH 28*
. My friend, stop dreaming and be realistic. I am an Idomaman from Zone C Area of Benue State will assure you Buhari will get 100% vote. If I may ask you a question, are you saying we should vote for GEJ on the basis of Religion or on the basis of achievement? My dear, GEJ does not stand a chance in Benue state talk more of Muslim dominated North Central State. Go and ask the governor of Benue state. The clueless goon has not paid workers for over 8months and your clueless GEJ does not bother to advise him? I spit on PDP! Spa!

4 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Jenkizo: 11:55am On Mar 05, 2015
Scholes007:

kwara, Nasarawa and Niger? predictions are made based on past and present occurrences...in Nigeria there are constraints which determines outcome of preside ntial poll there include ethnicity,Religion,peoples prospection of a candidate and sentiments,money etc... and do you think the odd favours GMB now? what happened in those states in 2011? ....
. As for other North Central state I may not know much about them but as for Benue State, Buhari will win with landslide. Even the PDP guys over here are tired of GEJ besides, Benue state Governor has finnally sealed PDP's faith by not paying workers for over 8months

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by adaweezy(m): 12:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
y
anepete:
I am a kogite like. I want to tell u categorically that Buhari cannot win 5% kogite vote
am from Kogi the anebira won't vote Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Jenkizo: 12:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrEverest:
. You are an anti-christ for this your show of shame write-up. You just nailed PDP's faith the more. Why forcing one to vote for a reckless party that want to hang on to power forever moreso, GEJ. Ha failed at all front of governance. Are you saying that PDP is a christian party and APC is an Islamic party? Come out openely and give us the distinction between the parties instead of your hypocritical write-up

3 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by dazdilijae(m): 12:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
I read the trends and see how people tell themselves lies to satisfy their propaganda for example in some comments they believe becos states like Edo, Rivers and Imo have opposition Govs buhari would get as much as 25% - 40% votes or some times out right win but when it comes to states like Kogi, Bauchi, Niger etc with PDP Govs the inverse is the cas as GEJ is expected to get below 20% or so.
No one here is God or Know the mind of the next person sitting beside them. Even some of us showing strict allegiance to 1 party or the other might get to the polling station and not vote d party. Lets all wait and see what God has in store for us.

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Clerverly: 12:13pm On Mar 05, 2015
anepete:
I am a kogite like. I want to tell u categorically that Buhari cannot win 5% kogite vote

How many states are you from?

anepete:
Fayo scarry go. The man with ĺion s mind we ek oteke to will follow you any where you go if u like join APC C ekiti sons and Daughter will follow you .Take Jonathan s transformation to Ekiti for free .carry gooooo

6 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by queensmith: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
Buhari will get a solid 15million votes minimum from 14 northern states.

Now I dont know about the rest where are our political analysts to explain.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2015
And where in kogi are U from @ anepete (mr ground) even in kogi east where th state governor hails from APC is going to win landslide. U make me laff saying buhari would not get 5 percent of the votes, even one day old baby would laff at that bro. For ur information am a kogite too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by ejiro2130(m): 2:02pm On Mar 05, 2015
Scholes007:
my friend GEJ will win states like benue,kogi,kwara,nassarawa and plateau...as for SW keep living your world of illusion until it clears from you eye...without doubts GEJ will take south west forget about the noice online#QUOTE ME AFTER MARCH 28*

Let me say you don't kw Benue plateau kogi nasarawa and Kuala.

Kwara nasarawa and kogi are completely for apc without doubt

Benue and plateau are swing votes, don't forget that the majority ethnic group in Benue is for apc and a large population of plateau are Muslim

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 2:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Now op I participated in the last election cos I was a copper in bauchi then. Now realistically no polling unit can process more 300ppl fact. Now it just got a whole lot clumsy with the card reader step. Now if U are not vetted with the card reader you can't vote abi. One thing is clear both sides would want to rig. I can tell you that APC can not get half of those vote come election day. You now see why jega wanted thousnds of polling unit for the north.
Many would be shocked by the outcome of this election. If PDP knows how to rig then I tel you they would win.

I totally understand ur point Sir, that's why I said 'if the elections are conducted in a free, fair and credible manner'. its just sad the way PDP is collaborating with the Mushroom parties to reject the card readers, the same party talking about Moving Forward!! So sad!!

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Mclement: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2015
I agree with Shubbylee... GEJ will win in Lagos. forget the noise, it is the only state I know he will win convincingly in the southwest not even in ekiti or On do am I this sure. This is coming from a Yoruba man from Ibadan. you can quote me.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Tvegas(m): 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mclement:
I agree with Shubbylee... GEJ will win in Lagos. forget the noise, it is the only state I know he will win convincingly in the southwest not even in ekiti or On do am I this sure. This is coming from a Yoruba man from Ibadan. you can quote me.
Funny enough Lagos is the only state i can vow Jonathan will lose with a clear margin, the elite are against him, the artisans dont like him.Personally i have asked nothing less than 50 people across different sectors about their choices and most people want anybody but Jonathan......Lol,I dey observe sha.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by MrEverest(m): 3:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
Jenkizo:
. You are an anti-christ for this your show of shame write-up. You just nailed PDP's faith the more. Why forcing one to vote for a reckless party that want to hang on to power forever moreso, GEJ. Ha failed at all front of governance. Are you saying that PDP is a christian party and APC is an Islamic party? Come out openely and give us the distinction between the parties instead of your hypocritical write-up
For the record, there is no difference between PDP & APC because non believe in any particular ideology & people change parties at the drop of a hat whenever their interest is not being met in a particular party, this hypocritical mantra of corruption APC keeps shouting is nothing but hogwash meant to deceive gullible people because APC is corruption & corruption is APC! Is GEJ not constitutionally allowed to contest, what do you mean by hanging on to power? You said that GEJ failed in all areas of government!!! Like seriously!? Its either you are in outer space, myopic, ignorant, lier, wicked, enemy of progress or a paid sycophant of APC!! Now allow me to lecture you on the easily verifiable & unprecedented achievements of GEJ. 12 Universities built in a space of 4 years across the federation!! OBJ & yaradua built non, OBJ & his vice Atiku, rather choose to built expensive private universities Bells & ABTI in their villages respectively!! For the first time in decades, our trains are back, from Lagos to Kano, P.harcourt to Maiduguri & the ultra modern Abuja to Kaduna standard gauge. Revamped Agricultural system. Upgrading of airports across the country. Reconstruction of the hitherto perennially bad Benin-Ore exp way, Lagos-Ibadan exp way, Benin-Asaba exp way. FOI bill which made it possible for all & sundry to know what is happening in the corridors of power, Many APC governors including Fashola refused to endorse it in Lagos so that Lagosians will not know the extent of fraud going on at Alausa. For the first time, many good schools were constructed for the northern almajiris. I could continue to reel out GEJ's numerous achievement within a short while but time & space will not allow me. If Nigerians will vote based on performance then GEJ has already won!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
Mclement:

I didn't say GEJ would win Lagos oh!! it is impossible for him to win up to 40% of votes cast in Lagos unless he uses Jazz from India and Haiti!! If the elections are not rigged by any party, GEJ is a Goner!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by MrEverest(m): 3:40pm On Mar 05, 2015
dazdilijae:
I read the trends and see how people tell themselves lies to satisfy their propaganda for example in some comments they believe becos states like Edo, Rivers and Imo have opposition Govs buhari would get as much as 25% - 40% votes or some times out right win but when it comes to states like Kogi, Bauchi, Niger etc with PDP Govs the inverse is the cas as GEJ is expected to get below 20% or so.
No one here is God or Know the mind of the next person sitting beside them. Even some of us showing strict allegiance to 1 party or the other might get to the polling station and not vote d party. Lets all wait and see what God has in store for us.
Lol, welcome to the world of APC! Their supporters are suffering from mad cow disease, herd mentality & brainwashed syndrome!!! They believe that Buhari will win or get reasonable votes from APC controlled states like Edo, Imo & Rivers( supposed GEJ's stronghold) while GEJ will not win or get considerable votes from Northern PDP states like Bauchi, Jigawa, Kaduna etc!! Can you beat their intelligence!?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labaran Maku Still In The Governorship Race / I Am Happy Dino Melaye Lost But I Don't Like How He Lost! / LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.