Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided (8694 Views)

INEC Announces Dates For 2019 General Elections / 10 Suits Seeking Buhari’s Disqualification To Be Decided On March 24 / 5 States Where The General Elections Might Be Tough / Bloody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by kasheemawo(m): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:
HERE ARE SOME VITAL STATS YOU SHOULD NOTE :

NUMBER OF PVCs PER GEOPOLITICAL ZONE
SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613

PREDICTED VOTE WINNING PERCENTAGES

SOUTHWEST - GMB 80%, GEJ 20%
[/b]SOUTHEAST - GMB [b]50%
, GEJ 50%[/b]
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB [b]40%
, GEJ[b] 60%[/b]
NORTHWEST - GMB 90%, GEJ 10%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 75%, GEJ 25%
NORTHEAST - GMB 70%, GEJ 30%
FCT - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!! PDP IS ALREADY BEHAVING LIKE THE OPPOSITION!!
LET'S JUST HOPE AND PRAY FOR A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE AND VIOLENCE FREE POLLS!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!
fixed
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 4:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrEverest:
For the record, there is no difference between PDP & APC because non believe in any particular ideology & people change parties at the drop of a hat whenever their interest is not being met in a particular party, this hypocritical mantra of corruption APC keeps shouting is nothing but hogwash meant to deceive gullible people because APC is corruption & corruption is APC! Is GEJ not constitutionally allowed to contest, what do you mean by hanging on to power? You said that GEJ failed in all areas of government!!! Like seriously!? Its either you are in outer space, myopic, ignorant, lier, wicked, enemy of progress or a paid sycophant of APC!! Now allow me to lecture you on the easily verifiable & unprecedented achievements of GEJ. 12 Universities built in a space of 4 years across the federation!! OBJ & yaradua built non, OBJ & his vice Atiku, rather choose to built expensive private universities Bells & ABTI in their villages respectively!! For the first time in decades, our trains are back, from Lagos to Kano, P.harcourt to Maiduguri & the ultra modern Abuja to Kaduna standard gauge. Revamped Agricultural system. Upgrading of airports across the country. Reconstruction of the hitherto perennially bad Benin-Ore exp way, Lagos-Ibadan exp way, Benin-Asaba exp way. FOI bill which made it possible for all & sundry to know what is happening in the corridors of power, Many APC governors including Fashola refused to endorse it in Lagos so that Lagosians will not know the extent of fraud going on at Alausa. For the first time, many good schools were constructed for the northern almajiris. I could continue to reel out GEJ's numerous achievement within a short while but time & space will not allow me. If Nigerians will vote based on performance then GEJ has already won!!

GEJ Built substandard universities that would churn out Graduates who would end up unemployed, we don't need those new universities, all we need is for him to fund the existing ones and provide jobs and Grants for Graduates, not the mumu Youwin that is only benefitting a few pple. He revamped the Agric sector.....where is the food on our tables Sir? No light in my Area for 5days!! the amount of Almajiri schools that he constructed cannot accommodate the number of almajiri children on the streets of d North!! There have always been trains moving from Lagos to Kano even during OBJ's regime. Our Naira has turned to tissue paper, We that are into importation now spend more to purchase from overseas. Nigeria is the Largest Economy in Africa!! B4 nko? is our population not 3times of SouthAfrica's own?! is it not a shame that we were behind them in the first place?

The only things I can commend GEJ for are not Economic or Infrastructure based, they are Social issues which he's not really directly responsible for such as the freedom of Information bill and the way elections conducted under his regime have been conducted. Fayemi congratulated Fayose, The losers congratulated Obiano for winning their elections, it shows Democracy is evolving in Nigeria!! But he just got the Basics wrong!!

3 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by toyibhabib: 4:52pm On Mar 05, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Now op I participated in the last election cos I was a copper in bauchi then. Now realistically no polling unit can process more 300ppl fact. Now it just got a whole lot clumsy with the card reader step. Now if U are not vetted with the card reader you can't vote abi. One thing is clear both sides would want to rig. I can tell you that APC can not get half of those vote come election day. You now see why jega wanted thousnds of polling unit for the north.
Many would be shocked by the outcome of this election. If PDP knows how to rig then I tel you they would win.

where in bauchi did you serve? Also served around that time
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by queensmith: 4:56pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrEverest:
For the record, there is no difference between PDP & APC because non believe in any particular ideology & people change parties at the drop of a hat whenever their interest is not being met in a particular party!

This, bar the support of GEJ (which for the life of me I will never understand) is very true.

Normal countries have right and left, liberal and conservative, social and antisocial etc etc.

Nigerians have thieves, thieves, thieves and theives

3 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by vanilson(m): 5:01pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:

SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613

SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
LOOK AT THESE FIGURES AND DO THE MATHS AND TELL
ME HOW GEJ WOULD WIN THIS ELECTION WITHOUT
RIGGING OR USING SOLDIERS TO INTIMIDATE/
DISENFRANCHISE VOTERS IN ZONES WHERE HE IS LESS
FAVOURED!!
EVEN THOUGH THE SOUTHEAST AND SOUTHSOUTH
(WHICH ARE HIS STRONGHOLDS) GIVE HIM 95% EACH, HE
STILL CAN'T WIN IF IT IS FREE AND FAIR. LET PDP KEEP
DOING RIDICULOUS DOCUMENTARIES AND WISHING
PEOPLE DEAD....MARCH 28 IS COMIMG!! CHANGE IS
COMING!! PDP IS ALREADY BEHAVING LIKE THE OPPOSITION!!
LET'S JUST HOPE AND PRAY FOR A FREE, FAIR, CREDIBLE AND VIOLENCE FREE POLLS!!
SAI BUHARI!! LONG LIVE NIGERIA!!
OYA PDP and GEJ family and friends come and attack me
for saying the truth!!
so on point bro
Those were exactly the same figures as my expectations

SAI BUHARI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2015
with the way gej and his handlers av been able to perfect the politics of religion and ethnicity, everybody is ready to play along.
this is going to be an own goal for gej.90 percent of the More than 80 percent northerners who are muslims will vote Buhari. 90 percent of the 50 percent Yorubas who r muslims will vote Buhari.
the same will happen to the christian south south and south east who will vote gej.
on ethnicity, majority of the northerners will vote their own as they did in 2011. While the same happens in the ss and se. Majority of the yorubas will vote Buhari cos they av their own son on the ticket. Moreso, as gej has relegated the zone in the scheme of things.
coming to the non sentimentalists, its going to be based on performance and each candidates stance on corruption-which is d bane of our development- this where the 50 percent Yoruba christian voters will be shared. Here, Buhari will win majority of the votes.
now do the math. buhari is d next President.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:

SOUTHWEST - 13,731,090
SOUTHEAST - 7,665,859
SOUTHSOUTH - 10,059,347
NORTHWEST - 17,620,436
NORTHEAST - 9,107,861
NORTHCENTRAL - 9,767,411
FCT ABUJA - 903,613

SOUTHWEST - GMB 65%, GEJ 35%
SOUTHEAST - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
SOUTHSOUTH - GMB 20%, GEJ 80%
NORTHCENTRAL - GMB 60%, GEJ 40%
FCT - GMB 40%, GEJ 60%
Once again APC has shot itself in the leg. This is what Jega has been working on that is distracting him from distributing the pvc. Ok, we shall see.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 6:28pm On Mar 05, 2015
janus05:
Once again APC has shot itself in the leg. This is what Jega has been working on that is distracting him from distributing the pvc. Ok, we shall see.

What's APC's business with Jega? is it not Jonathan that appointed Jega? is it not the same Jega that Conducted 2011 elections that Jonathan beat Buhari Hands down? So what's Jega working on? Abeg talk talk for where talk dey jare!! FEAR NOT....CHANGE IS COMING!!

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by finaly01: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2015
I can only wish D op GOODLUCK come march 28
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:07pm On Mar 05, 2015
toyibhabib:

where in bauchi did you serve? Also served around that time
Jama'are LGA
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by MrEverest(m): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2015
queensmith:

This, bar the support of GEJ (which for the life of me I will never understand) is very true.

Normal countries have right and left, liberal and conservative, social and antisocial etc etc.

Nigerians have thieves, thieves, thieves and theives
That is the sad story of Nigeria. Normally, people that live in glass houses ought not to throw stones but again not in Nigeria, Mr A will embezzle state money as much as he could then if he falls out of favour with Mr B who presumably holds the ace, he will jump into another party & immediately assume the garb of a self righteous good man while condemning Mr B as a corrupt person. But your statement in bracket did put my mind in state of flux simply because I see you as being objective. Don't you agree that GEJ deserves our support based on performance??
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by stebell(m): 8:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:

Oh so u think Jonathan would win any Zone in the North? and u think he's going to win the South-west!! LMAOOOOO!! u're very funny sir!! ur comment just made my day!!

GEJ will win SW and North Central. Go and mark ur calendar I said so.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by queensmith: 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
MrEverest:
That is the sad story of Nigeria. Normally, people that live in glass houses ought not to throw stones but again not in Nigeria, Mr A will embezzle state money as much as he could then if he falls out of favour with Mr B who presumably holds the ace, he will jump into another party & immediately assume the garb of a self righteous good man while condemning Mr B as a corrupt person. But your statement in bracket did put my mind in state of flux simply because I see you as being objective. Don't you agree that GEJ deserves our support based on performance??

if I hear! I don't even live in Nigeria I am feeling the suffering of Jonathans reign!

E don reach that level I'm not lying!

I want I need Nigeria to be great in my lifetime and the current incompetent, corrupt, inept, lazy, cowardice governance is not going to do it.

Did you read where I mentioned that london underground is 100years old? Nigeria is behind! We are an oil producing country with one of the biggest reserves of oil! Nothing to show for it!!!

Look at Dubai! Producing a fraction of the oil we produce! It's ridiculous!

I look at Nigeria and I see its potential, the government are doing soo much damage and people don't even see it. Soon Congo will rise above them while they remain forging statistics to fool people.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 8:30pm On Mar 05, 2015
stebell:

GEJ will win SW and North Central. Go and mark ur calendar I said so.

LMAOO!! GEJ would win SW and North Central Otuoke!! u think the Yorubas would blow a chance to produce the next VP? u think Kwara, Niger and Nassarawa would vote for GEJ? u're a joker Mehn!!

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by stebell(m): 8:50pm On Mar 05, 2015
Shubbylee:

LMAOO!! GEJ would win SW and North Central Otuoke!! u think the Yorubas would blow a chance to produce the next VP? u think Kwara, Niger and Nassarawa would vote for GEJ? u're a joker Mehn!!

Ask yourself wat a deputy gov or a vice president does while in office.
Now to yu every one in SW will vote Buhari abi. Kontinue to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dream. I go wake yu after them announce GEJ winner.

GEJ remains the man broda.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by datibo: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2015
It wil surprise u guys that gmb wil not get up to 5% of southeast n south south votes. 4get al d noise. The only people that wud vote 4 gmb is rochas n his family, and then amaechi and his family. Apc wont even get up to 20percent vote in edo. And i have to also say this,d reason most yorubas are voting 4 buhari isnt because jonathan hasnt done to well, its because they feel jonathan is using igbos more instead of them n this scratches their body in envy,n also because of osinbajo. Deep down dey know this,but they will nt always want to admit.u free to insult me but thats d truth.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Shubbylee(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2015
stebell:

Ask yourself wat a deputy gov or a vice president does while in office.
Now to yu every one in SW will vote Buhari abi. Kontinue to D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dream. I go wake yu after them announce GEJ winner.

GEJ remains the man broda.

K!
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Adminisher: 11:17pm On Mar 05, 2015
Nigeria is getting highly urbanized so there is no point using geo political zones alone in determining the elections.The elections will be decided in the cities. I will leave out SE, SS, NW and NE out of this analysis.

I will concentrate on swing state cities (please don't use the word battle ground states, it is very shallow).
The cities are in the SW, NC and in Abuja and we have mainly businessmen, government workers, large corporation/bank workers, universities et.c.. These states don't have a big tribal axe to grind as in the SE, SS and NE and NW.
Please don't forget there has never been a composite northern candidate like Buhari, the man is both Fulani and Kanuri from both sides of his parenthood, which is an unbelievably powerful combination. Also Jonathan casts a profile that an Igbo person, a South South person and some Efik/Ibiobio groups would readily identify with.

So back to the 'neutral' cities, the following broad demographics are clear.
Young Urban fresh graduate workers
Young urban established professionals
Young urban self employed
Middle aged graduate workers
Middle aged established workers.
Middle aged self employed.

This is how I see it playing out in these cities e.g Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Jo's, Makurdi, Abeokuta, Benin, Ondo, Okene, et.c

Young Urban fresh graduate workers. Buhari 70%: Jonathan 30%
Young urban established professionals. Buhari 60%: Jonathan 40%
Young urban self employed. Buhari 35%: Jonathan 65%
Middle aged graduate workers. Buhari 80%: Jonathan 20%
Middle aged established Professionals. Buhari 55%: Jonathan 45%
Middle aged self employed. Buhari 40% : Jonathan 60%

This is Jonathan's big problem. The voters who don't have the capacity to like him are many. NW, NE and parts of SW. The voters who like him are few - SS, SE and parts of NC and For the people who are neutral (not undecided mind you, just neutral) he has annoyed the gentle hard working struggling city dwellers through unbelievable corruption in government, weakness in fighting insecurity and kow towing to billionaire traders masquerading as industrialists.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Adminisher: 11:26pm On Mar 05, 2015
datibo:
It wil surprise u guys that gmb wil not get up to 5% of southeast n south south votes. 4get al d noise. The only people that wud vote 4 gmb is rochas n his family, and then amaechi and his family. Apc wont even get up to 20percent vote in edo. And i have to also say this,d reason most yorubas are voting 4 buhari isnt because jonathan hasnt done to well, its because they feel jonathan is using igbos more instead of them n this scratches their body in envy,n also because of osinbajo. Deep down dey know this,but they will nt always want to admit.u free to insult me but thats d truth.

Imo State and parts of Ebonyi don't follow stereotypical Igbo tendencies. The Anambra commercially driven political tendency which has driven SE politics for long has always been actively resisted in the region even now more so. When you say 5% for Buhari you are putting your own emotions into things

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by mrmetoo1: 11:45pm On Mar 05, 2015
Honestly there's no way GEJ is winning this election free and fair. I have never been in a gathering of Yoruba that majority are supporting GEJ. As a matter of fact, there are many gatherings that you won't find one GEJ supporter and if it happens its 1 out of 10. When people say GEJ will win SW, I just wonder how. SW voters are voting based on the failures of this government. Osinbajo is just the icing on the cake.

GEJ knows he's in trouble in the SW is the reason he keeps coming back

2 Likes

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 06, 2015
datibo:

Dont know abt others, i am frm rivers state, me and my family is voting GMB, i also hv many frnds nd a pastor i know that will b voting for him. Plz dont generalize, so many pple r tired of dis PDP chop-i-chop corruption. Plus PDP deliberate attempt to allow another ikwerre man rule a multi-ethnic state like Rivers worsen issues for them.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by agabusta: 12:22am On Mar 06, 2015
kokoA:
Don't tell me about the north.. This is my home and you can't sit there in your region and claim to know what is happening here.. You don't know our story so stop judging. Forget the christianity bullshit you're talking about. I have seen good muslims and I have seen bad muslims, I have seen good christians and I have seen bad christians.. I have muslim uncles, cousins, etc and we have lived as a family since I was born till now.. Any enlighten northern christian you meet will tell you the truth, muslims are not our problems, the few extremist among them are.. These people kill christians, muslims, pegans, etc provided you don't accept their own ideology. Bokoharam has killed more muslims than christians over the years, fulani herdsmen kill and born down villages not because they are muslims but because of lack of enlightenment.. They feel they have the right to move their cattle anywhere they feel like.. Now, who should eradicate these extremists? Who should put proper grazing laws in place? Who swore to protect me and my people from bad muslims and uneducated, blood thirsty fulani herdsmen?! It is the fukccing government! Have they done that?! No! So why should I vote GEJ because he is christian?! I don't give a rat aszz about who or where the president is from... All I care about is my security and those of my people. If a pagan can offer me that, I will vote for him.. Buhari has done it before that's why he has my vote. Go to Benue, plateau, nasarawa, everywhere in the north, it is Sai Buhari! Sai Maigeskiya!! Sai Baba!.. And if you think I'm lying, call your friends residing in these areas.

I'm so impressed by your submissions. Dont mind Jonathanians/Tanoids. That is their modus operandi. They erroneously think this election is a christian vs muslim OR North vs South thing.

When you show them otherwise using superior argument as a Buhari supporter, they then resort to insults depending on where the person is from or the person's religion.

If the person is from the east, they will call the person a bastard, an efulefu (or whatever),

If the person is from the SS, they will call the person a bastard, a bloody traitor, slave to Hausa-Fulani,

If SW, they will call the person Hausa-Fulani slave,

If a christian northerner, they will call the person stupid and unwise, that muslims have been killing them, yet the person cannot see that and hate them in return,

If the person is from NC, they will call the person stupid and unwise, that can't the person see the rampage of the Fulani herdsmen,

If the person is a core Northerner, they will call the person Bokoharam, terrorist, etc.

Those guys are a big problem to this country.

Whenever they want to do their political calculations, it's only divisive and hate comments you'll be seeing from them.

That...

All christians in the North will vote for GEJ, that christians among Yorubas will vote for GEJ, that Benue and plateau guys that has suffered in the hands of fulani herdsmen will vote for GEJ, they will never tackle issues about how GEJ has performed, and this is the reason why he'll get votes!

They always ironically claim APC/Buhari supporters are a hateful & angry people, but they themselves exhibit an alarming and chronic hateful, vengeful and vile disposition. Just observe them in discussions both online and offline, whenever they hear Buhari, they will start foaming in the mouth and start wishing him death and sicknesses and start expressing shock that anybody is voicing support for him.

They will even go to the extent of saying:

-even if he wins, GEJ should not hand over to him.
-GEJ should rig himself in and they will back him.
-GEJ should postpone the elections further.

...and a host of other unimaginable statements that will ultimately lead to a state of anarchy.

By God's grace GMB will win this election and it will pass the msg across that it is time to put ethnic and religious sentiments behind us in choosing leaders.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by agabusta: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2015
datibo:

Senseless comment. Why are the Yorubas not pained that Lagos has consistently been using an Igbo man as the commissioner for economic planning and budget for the past 15 yrs? We don't care! It is performance we vote for, not myopic and primordial ethnic/religious sentiments.

1 Like

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Nobody: 1:59am On Mar 06, 2015
The General's election is a far gone conclusion grin

Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by jojomario(m): 2:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Shubbylee:

GEJ would win Kogi ? it would be very tight but let me say YES, Benue YES, Plateau YES!! Nassarawa? if I hear!! Kwara? Don't make me laff!! Niger state is 90% APC....even the current Governor though he's in PDP is supporting Buhari!! the Population of Kwara, Niger and Nassarawa outweighs Kogi, Benue and plateau!! that's why I put it GMB 60%, GEJ 40%!!

About the South West just forget it, the only States he might win is Ekiti and Ondo which are the least populated!! he would also get d votes of Ibos and SS pple living in the southwest that's why I put GEJ at 35%!!

Trust me I'm very Objective and I took my time to do this research!!
That man does not know the meaning of research.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by vicadex07(m): 3:10am On Mar 06, 2015
Scholes007:
my friend GEJ will win states like benue,kogi,kwara,nassarawa and plateau...as for SW keep living your world of illusion until it clears from you eye...without doubts GEJ will take south west forget about the noice online#QUOTE ME AFTER MARCH 28*

Which south west

Am sure u live in abia or anambra. Come south west come vote on our behalf now
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Adminisher: 4:03am On Mar 06, 2015
Scholes007:
my friend GEJ will win states like benue,kogi,kwara,nassarawa and plateau...as for SW keep living your world of illusion until it clears from you eye...without doubts GEJ will take south west forget about the noice online#QUOTE ME AFTER MARCH 28*

Ha ha ha. GEJ to win Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa and Benue. ....Why? . Because they have to hate "northern hausa-fulani muslims' because Igbo and Niger delta people hate them. This Nigerian politics is very interesting. People are just sitting down and imagining eldorado for their own political side without even injecting a dose of reality.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by dokyOloye: 4:27am On Mar 06, 2015
kokoA:
you lie! It is funny how some people will sit down there in the south predicting what will happen in the north.. If you think we northern christians hate Buhari then you will be in for the shock of your life.. GEJ is the most hated name around here. Only some gullible pentecostal christians hate Buhari. We norther christians are mainly catholics, ecwa, cocin, methodist and a few local churches that can not be bought with money.
It will be a miracle for Buhari to get 10% of d votes from the northern Christians in view of d unprecedented large scale violence unleashed on them by Buhari's kinsmen ie fulani herdsmen.
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Scholes007(m): 7:07am On Mar 06, 2015
Adminisher:

Ha ha ha. GEJ to win Kwara, Kogi, Nasarawa and Benue. ....Why? . Because they have to hate "northern hausa-fulani muslims' because Igbo and Niger delta people hate them. This Nigerian politics is very interesting. People are just sitting down and imagining eldorado for their own political side without even injecting a dose of reality.
did i involve any ethnicity there?
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Ovamboland(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2015
chukwudi44:
Forget all this yeye analysis, the elections would be rigged. GEJ would continue whether your like it or not

I like the way you unanimously accepted majority of Nigerians have rejected Jonathan, nothing more to add
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Horllamideh(m): 7:55am On Mar 06, 2015
selectedhero:

SO ALL THIS STATISTICS JUST TO MAKE A STUPID POINT. IF EVER YOU WERE A STATISTICS STUDENT THEN I IMPLORE YOU TO RETURN TO YEAR ONE COS YOU WEREN'T WELL THOUGHT.
I charge you to produce your own % vote statistics.....
Re: How The General Elections Are Going To Be Decided by Horllamideh(m): 7:57am On Mar 06, 2015
Scholes007:
GMB winning southwest and northcentral? Hahaha you must be high on some opium
if buhari fails to win in south west,then nothing can make me believe the election was not rigged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Govt Has Denied Us Use Of Stadium For Presidential Rally, Ekiti PDP Cries Out / PDP's Statement On Kidnapped Katsina Students / Odili Iganmu Residents Cry Out Over Insecurity, Government’s Neglect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.