Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (87989 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Husler20151: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na wa o.

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by colossus2: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Orikinla:

BEWARE BEFORE YOU CONDEMN ANY OF OUR PASTORS AND BISHOPS.
Only God has the right to condemn and judge His messengers and ministers.
Judgement belongs to God.
But your pastors can freely condemn people and you guys see no wrong in it......nigerians undecided

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by somegirl1: 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

caused child.may u not see salvation in ur life

You need to be born again for you clearly aren't.
Christianity is not about bitterness and declaring people cursed (note the correct spelling).
It's people like you who make Christianity unattractive to people who might erroneously believe you are a Christian.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Jok3r(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Am sure u no dat d word of God say touch nt my anoitd nd do my prohet no harm. If ah were u, ah wud tame my tongue cos d bible say judge nt,
Binotinto:
According to Punch, Seven year old Iretioluwa is like every other children, but what makes her different is her spiritual proclamations, which makes her an extra-human being. When Punch was invited by her parents saying “our daughter wants you”. It was like a call not too clear. But upon enquiry made by the editor of Punch, it was discovered that it was not just a call but a diving call that requires a diving response.

Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus Christ upon whom she resides and proclaim messages for the world.“Most times Jesus Christ appears to her and tells her lots of things especially hidden things which He (Jesus) wants us to know” declares the mother.“But the most shocking of all she has been told is about men of God whom we reverence in this country and she told us to look for a Christian newspaper. In fact, she wrote the name of your magazine and we started looking for it” – the father cuts in.

We were ushered into the spacious living room of the Ifedayos when Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast. We waited for her to finish and we settled down for the business of the day. Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what she said was told her by Jesus Christ.

According to her, my Lord and saviour saidi should declare to Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that he cannot make heaven. Though he started very well in spite of his works, he has compromised.

“He has missed me a long time ago. I am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me. Tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying.

“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood. His name is not in the book of life. He has missed it a long time ago. Tell him what will profit him if he gains the whole world and end in Hell fire.

David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles is encouraging evil and doesn’t want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life. He knows the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them if he MUST enter heaven, he has to live a complete life of holiness.

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone astray in the pursuit of fame, power, money. Warning to repent before he ends where his boss his.

T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he has succeeded to win souls for Satan. He is the front runner of the new age teachings in the world.

Many pastors that hoist flags of different churches know why they are doing so. Beware of such gathering.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in Nigeria.

http://www.naijaurban.com/top-nigerian-pastors-candidates-hell-fire-7rys-old-girl/
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
She Needs deliverance
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by jamace(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thus says the Lord.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by marieclare(f): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:
BTW, what is diving call?

Seriously, I was going to say something about the hundred and one errors and ask whether it was Punch that wrote this. Horrible. "...like every other children.." Like are you for real? Smh

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by jzdoberman: 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:

Impromptu call

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by ayaside(m): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trash!!!!..This is old news angry angry angry
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mhztee:
Do not judge,so that ye may not be judged.

I hate this statement especially in this aspect. For Fvck sake these guys judge u but u can't judge them. What makes them different from you? Ohh the title they named themselves and lie on God that He called them. Dammit
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by bigboy1010: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
The little girl needs to get get her cranium checked.. she just mentioned the Men of God that are really giving tthem ( Satan n agents) tough time.

3 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
I guess she knows not Pastor Chris Okotie sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Coldfeet(f): 2:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
abanicool:
me too,am not surprised,becos d bible says.......many false prophets will prophesy in my name......my pple d end is at hand.let's be careful on these pple dat called themselves ......MEN OF GOD,do not be decieved.A word is enough for d wise!!!!!
This little girl too could be one of such FALSE prophet undecided Know ye that the God I serve is not a God of confusion or heresy! If He did reveal to her that this men are wordly He will most definitely reveal the godly ones too! Imagine the millions of souls that the devil will claim should the faithful members of these men loose faith in them?

The devil is the father of lies and deceit!
Jesus came not to condemn or jugde anyone..
so why should we?

3 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
undecided undecided :-

Don't need a child to tell me most of all this new generation pastors are fake. Remember the time of the old when good pastors preach undiluted salvation.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by onila(f): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
glad, my pastor aint there

next
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by shenisaac(m): 2:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by jamace(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
ssammy:
why is it that people just have a problem with successful ministers. If these pastors were poor no one would say they will go to hell. Well, let's wait till judgement day
What do you mean by successful ministers?
Do you mean because they are stupendously rich from tithes and compulsory donations OF church members and move around the world in private jets?

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Dallazday(m): 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
the earlier they flog her with palm front, the better for her
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Bimpe29: 2:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Some seemingly servants of God will be unveiled as a committed agents of Satan on the day of reckoning.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by kendraloops(f): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

Easy na!! That's too harsh, don't fight for God.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha laff wan tear my belle lwtmb,what a special birthday gift for daddy G O and his shedrens in the lord. Abeg sheoma give me 1 carton of alomo make I sidon here to dey watch how my people go take mouth finish this little angel. Let somebody shout halelluyah grin
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by afolwalex20(m): 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:

It's Devine not diving
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mayyorr01(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok av heard u
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Jacobee(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
lipsrsealed no comment
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Fellywood(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC trying to discredit pastors....afterall GEJ is a Christain tongue tongue
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by frainc(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:

as long as you do not have power to creat fly
Then you have fail

Let God alone be d judge or are you God
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
See you..continue fooling yourself. Speak for yourself and not your Rev father so he can tell you how many kids he has in his village and how man girls he has had sex with since he became a father...
Smartresult:
This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my pastors fall among ,

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by lorbah001(m): 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.

As d apostles cast em out!!!
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by jzdoberman: 2:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
Una sure sey this girl no be premature.
Which church she and her patents dey attend?
Another way of doing promo for the 'devil'
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by phr33man(m): 2:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
krall:
Really?

We will only know who is who on the day of judgement.

AS if u will d time to check while you are facing yours. ALL IN ALL, I BESEECH US ALL TO DO GO.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Defcon1(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:

And you call yourself a Christian??
Proclaiming death on a 7 year old girl who doesn't know better
Claiming she will never gain salvation
What does that make you? God??

You even had the audacity to claim that if the mentioned pastors didn't make heaven,the bible was fake
Really ??
How are you so sure they are all going to heaven...simply because they are pastors?? Hahaha

You also talked about winning souls.
Granted some of them have won souls for God
However,don't think that everybody that attends a church is saved
Majority are there for miracles and material possessions
They don't know God

Also,alluding to soul winning as a criterion for those pastors to make heaven is preposterous
Have not heard the Bible say that "on that day many will come saying they performed miracles and cast out demons in my name,but l will say to them 'depart from me.l do not know you'..."

Don't be deceived,God does not look at outward appearances
He looks at the heart
Only He knows those who are his
That is why He said that not all that calls Him "lord" will make heaven

As for the so called prophecy,no living man knows who will make heaven

We should all for once let God be the judge.

3 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mayyorr01(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:
did mean like 'diving into d sea' tongue
AmakaDNB:
did mean like 'diving into d sea'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.