Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,260 members, 7,807,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

“These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. (87984 Views)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The World, Checkout Where Nigerian Pastors Are Placed / "Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Most RCCG Regional Pastors Are Yorubas. In Christendom Is This Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by DinhoMVP: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
floragregs:
That's how to identify ogbanje in my place! They should use palm frond to flog manners into her.

LWKM babe u harsh o loooooolllll........anyways its not in my place to judge or say this is right or wrong on the last day all things shall be revealed just live right and remain rapturable
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

caused child.may u not see salvation in ur life
You see what religion has turned us into
Worshiping man and not God himself
Imagine all the curse coming out of a so called Christian
Who are you to decide what is true or false
Called" my foot
If you are really 'called' then whoever called you must be joking.

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by obosirow: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
I dey laugh ooooo!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Clefcentfelix(m): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
AmakaDNB:
BTW, what is diving call?
they probably meant divine

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Beety26(f): 2:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
possess girl, u will die this year and your parent will cry over u, for insulting this great men of God, who have endure great sorrow just to win soul for God.if this men don't make heaven then bible is fake...if it don't happen know I'm not called

caused child.may u not see salvation in ur life
I see no reason for you cursing the girl. Let God be the judge of all.
Your words sound so harsh and personal.
Although sometimes the truth can be very bitter and she may be right or wrong but whatever the case may be, let God be the judge

A good Christain does not hide under the covers of insult.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by kissty(f): 2:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
krall:
Really?

We will only know who is who on the day of judgement.
only God knws who is who. d last day will tell

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Smartgunna: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Smartresult:
This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my pastors fall among ,
yes even the paedophile priest are going to heaven abi

3 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Beety26:

I see no reason for you cursing the girl. Let God be the judge of all.
Your words sound so harsh and personal.
Although sometimes the truth can be very bitter and she may be right or wrong but whatever the case may be, let God be the judge

A good Christain does not hide under the covers of insult.
pls don't ever quote me again, don't let my anger kindle on u
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by tosin481: 2:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
nonsense post, is it because they are rich, well the parents of the girl can settle for poverty. The bible is the living truth. No one knows those who will go to hell. Many dont understand what it takes for Jesus to die on the cross. God will help the church

1 Like

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adenine02: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life
Haba bro
Y curse her, can't u just pray for to be deliver
Na wa oooo
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
chidyhels:

You see what religion has turned us into
Worshiping man and not God himself
Imagine all the curse coming out of a so called Christian
Who are you to decide what is true or false
Called" my foot
If you are really 'called' then whoever called you must be joking.
lol senseless
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by olu77(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
FemiFaniKayode:

grin grin grin

Femi, femi, femi
how many time I call you? angry
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by jonuel1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Zico5:
Many will not take the girl serious but the main truth is the biblical word that was stated by Jesus christ himself that ' it will be easy for cow to pass through needle eye as for the rich to enter the kingdom of God'. The biblical words re not easy as these men of God portray it, cos it is not easy to love the world and things there in and still be able to do the will of God. That is why Jesus ran away from luxury of the world then. Though the bible says thou shall not judge but if truly u are carrying spirit of God u ll know the truth cos the spirit of God will not allow u to do some things. Do not worship pastor but be ye the doer of the word.

At a point u misfired...bible never said the rich won't make heaven; it only said it won't be easy. Remember Abraham was wealthy.

These are just cooked-up stories. God never makes mistake, When did David Olukoya became an MFM Pastor?...
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by kushfc(m): 3:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Judge not that ye may not be judged. Only God knows the best, let him be d judge.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by lohresloco: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
morbeta:
What is hidden from the wise and the prudent, has been revealed to the baby and suckling-Bob Marle.
the junkie called marley
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by stuff46(m): 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Does catholic have pastor[\b] or [b]priest[\b] undecided
Smartresult:
[b]This is why am always proud to be a catholic. None of my pastors fall among ,

Evidence of peganism
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
adenine02:

Haba bro
Y curse her, can't u just pray for to be deliver
Na wa oooo
bros e pain me,try and find out this men of God has suffer because of Christ.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
somegirl1:

I actually thought I had quoted a sane person.
I don't blame u
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by notoriousbabe: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm omo wahala dey o
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by M4gunners: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
I swear if no be d parent tell to say all this things eh,Then the girl is right oh.I have said it before Hw can Pastors owning Private Jets while members are trekking? Think am na.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
BodyKiss:

Bigot alert.
thats wat u r
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by lolaxavier(m): 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:

cursed child.may u not see salvation in ur life

iwo gan oloriburuku omo ale jati jati ni e...Oloshi!!!
Can you imagine this? Why is NL accommodating miscreants like this? is this a human being or a waste product of spilled over sperm? Ahn ahn...You should be ashamed of your existence and I am very sure your family are ashamed of who you have become. Misplaced and displaced element..rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
pat077:
which soul are they winning? If really they want to win souls for God let them go to remote areas where there is no church rather than opening branches in highbrow areas .
go and die
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
2dice:

chaii
your mumu carry A1+
because one of the above mentioned is your pastor faa
bigot
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Adufetohposh:
Ogbeni u re not a Christian! A true christian will not wish death upon another person, christ did not teach us that... moreover u cannot fight for GOD, u only know urself and doings. So allow God to be d Judge of all.
I will fight for him
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adenine02: 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
Frankmishael:
bros e pain me,try and find out this men of God has suffer because of Christ.
Just pray for her bro
I I blived she may b delivered
Shalom
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by samuelson06(m): 3:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
May God forgive the OP for making me read this nonsense.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by notoriousbabe: 3:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
kushfc:
Judge not that ye may not be judged. Only God knows the best, let him be d judge.
that is the poo they have been using to deceive you since100AD,omo shine your eye,your mumu don do.
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by mrjolly(m): 3:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
lies from d pit of hell
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
lolaxavier:

iwo gan oloriburuku omo ale jati jati ni e...Oloshi!!!
Can you imagine this? Why is NL accommodating miscreants like this? is this a human being or a waste product of spilled over sperm? Ahn ahn...You should be ashamed of your existence and I am very sure your family are ashamed of who you have become. Misplaced and displaced element..rubbish!!!
Im a man of God, I'm here to depend God servants, u insult me u die
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by adenine02: 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
olu77:

Femi, femi, femi
how many time I call you? angry
Bros na d real ffk be dat?
Re: “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. by Davidolives(m): 3:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
Binotinto:
According to Punch, Seven year old Iretioluwa is like every other children, but what makes her different is her spiritual proclamations, which makes her an extra-human being. When Punch was invited by her parents saying “our daughter wants you”. It was like a call not too clear. But upon enquiry made by the editor of Punch, it was discovered that it was not just a call but a diving call that requires a diving response.

Ireti-Oluwa has become a friend of Jesus Christ upon whom she resides and proclaim messages for the world.“Most times Jesus Christ appears to her and tells her lots of things especially hidden things which He (Jesus) wants us to know” declares the mother.“But the most shocking of all she has been told is about men of God whom we reverence in this country and she told us to look for a Christian newspaper. In fact, she wrote the name of your magazine and we started looking for it” – the father cuts in.

We were ushered into the spacious living room of the Ifedayos when Iretioluwa was taking her breakfast. We waited for her to finish and we settled down for the business of the day. Iretioluwa, a primary three pupil was so bold as she declared what she said was told her by Jesus Christ.

According to her, my Lord and saviour saidi should declare to Pastor Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God that he cannot make heaven. Though he started very well in spite of his works, he has compromised.

“He has missed me a long time ago. I am only honouring my name in his life. He no longer has a place in me. Tell him to go back to his first love and drop every load of compromise he is carrying.

“Tell David Oyedepo that his hands are soiled with human blood. His name is not in the book of life. He has missed it a long time ago. Tell him what will profit him if he gains the whole world and end in Hell fire.

David Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles is encouraging evil and doesn’t want to repent. Tell him to stop living a double life. He knows the stones in his hands, tell him to drop them if he MUST enter heaven, he has to live a complete life of holiness.

Ayo Oritsejafor is not my servant. He has gone astray in the pursuit of fame, power, money. Warning to repent before he ends where his boss his.

T.B. Joshua is an advocate of Satan in Nigeria, he has sold his soul to the devil and he knows hell is awaiting him.

Christ Oyakhilome made a vow to Satan and he has succeeded to win souls for Satan. He is the front runner of the new age teachings in the world.

Many pastors that hoist flags of different churches know why they are doing so. Beware of such gathering.
Evil altar has reached an alarming rate in Nigeria.

http://www.naijaurban.com/top-nigerian-pastors-candidates-hell-fire-7rys-old-girl/
na spirit of God make mistake of dr. d k olukoya name? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Bishop Emmanuel Chukwuma Holds Church Service, Dares Government On Lockdown / Calabar Pastor’s Family Lived With Python For 10 Years / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.