Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,270 members, 7,780,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:29 PM

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken (30745 Views)

EFCC Transfers Fani-kayode To Kuje Prison / Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi "Shut Up" For Blaming Jonathan On Palestinian State / Court Approves Suit Against Tinubu Over Murder Of Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
The verbal assaults between Femi Fani-Kayode, director of media and publicity for the PDP presidential campaign organisation, and members of the All Progressives Congress (APC) took a new turn on Monday. Reacting to the criticisms directed at him for insinuating that Yemi osibanjo, the running mate to APC’s presidential candidate, was planning to step down for Bola Tinubu, Fani-Kayode pointed accusing fingers at Tinubu over the death of Funsho Williams.

Williams, a gubernatorial candidate in Lagos, was murdered under controversial circumstances on July 27, 2006. “I do not believe in violence and I do not threaten people neither do any of my boys or any of those behind me,” Fani-Kayode wrote on Facebook. “Tinubu should not start this. I am not Funso Williams. I cannot be killed like a chicken. I cannot be destroyed. I cannot be taken before my time.

My name is Femi Fani-Kayode, and nobody can kill me before my time. Nobody can cut me short. “I harbor no fear of violence but I do not take threats lightly. Neither do I fear for my life; because I have never shed innocent blood and because I do not believe in violence or worship the devil, the angel of the Lord will strike dead any person or any group of persons that seek to take my life or the life of any of my loved ones.”
Source: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/2015/03/03/fani-kayode-to-tinubu-im-not-funsho-williams-i-cannot-be-killed-like-a-chicken/

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Eyop: 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tinubu should learn to ignore that motor park tout.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hazyfm1: 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]TWO THIEVES FIGHTING EACH OTHER[/size]

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MarieSucre(f): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
#your hands# GOD OF ELIJAH SEND DOWN FIREEEEEEEEEEEE GOD OF EIJAAAH SEND DOWN FIRE OOOOO. Any "Harry Potter" looking yoruba individual that has been sent from erin-ijesha to put off my stove this coming elections, may his water not boil aseeee.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by tdayof(m): 4:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Shut up pls.

See our leaders

FFK is as useless as my dog poo.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
I urge fani kayode to tread with caution & watch what he is saying... I think he is now crossing the line & talking like a toddler.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Loyalblak007(f): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hazyfm1: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
BUT PLEASE WHO IS FFK?

11 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by ojaydedon(m): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
lol

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK has turned himself to Agbero because of GEJ.

Na Tinubu e come dey follow drag matter.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by MizMyColi(f): 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
That "angel" of the Lord that strikes people down is actually the devil undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Tearg1: 4:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Chai!!!
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by hungryboy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
.My friend shut up,
you are supposed to be in jail for those funds you stole at the aviation ministry,
But no thanks to our oga who said that stealing is not corruption, u are a free man with a mandate to attack all foes,

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by DonTeamie(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
An Insurance Broker Firm is in Need of I.T students (industrial
Training) in the area of Ikoyi Axis.
Any interested applicant should forward there C.V+I.T letter
and School I.D card to
eakintona@yahoo.com or Add up on bbm so we could talk
about it better@27ACC26C
This is very urgent, based on first come, first serve.
Monthly Allowance is 20k. No negotiation involved
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by cyril10(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
All of them are same same
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by ichidodo: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thieffnubu ah bery wicked killer, ih send dem a rude boys fi choke and shoot funsha man dead an den im bribe funsha-man's ooman wit ah place in im gofament cabinet...fi shut her mouth in a de area.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by major466(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
FFK: The New APC-Tinubu Nightmare. grin Hope Tinubu doesn't develop highblood pressure because of him. First, AIT documentary, now this grin No doubt this month is gonna be hot for Tinubu.
Never knew MarchonTinubu was also part of the Fresh Air movement. Thought the Month of March was strictly dedicated to MarchonBuhari. grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by aktolly54(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Politics is dirty game

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mumu, so wif ya clear eyes u will call kayode a tout and tinubu iz wad undecided
SagePerv1:
Tinubu should learn to ignore that motor park tout.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Firefire(m): 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Who killed Engr. Funsho Williams?

Who killed Otunba Dipo Dina?

Wicked world

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
See adults behaving like toddlers..effect of money...mtcheeeeww angry

APC will soon reply and they will bring it to the front page, then Femi and the circle continues... undecided undecided.... Make i no see the yeye thing for front page again angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by gurunlocker: 4:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
this guy talk too much... I dunno when u become lie Mohammed who is the holder of Nobel political lie parrot award

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by atlwireles: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
APC has stepped on the tail of a boa. cheesy cheesy cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by bewla(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
monkey
Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by PezzoNovante(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Anytime I need to laugh, I just go to FFK's wall on facebook. He amuses me more than basketmouth. He's simply a lunatic.

Sai Buhari.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by dataplus87(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
gbam ...Fani Kayode is fearing for is Life,he quickly shout it out so as to be on the safe side
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by OgologoDimkpa: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amen to that prayer.
FFK-You shall not be taken before your time.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by frainc(m): 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Thienubu no kill "FFK" as you kill williams o

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken by Emmafrancis: 4:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
Abeg oooo. Tinubu no kill FKK oooo. Na beg I dey you !

GEJ till APC shun violence and insults.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-rufai At Abuja-Kaduna Railway Project Flag Off / Allegations Of IPOB Plotting To Attack Lagos Is A Lie - Nnamdi Kanu / Kaduna: Arrested People In Viral Video Were Herders Mistaken For Bandits– Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.