Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins (2490 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by T3Amo(f): 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
Siduku Buari, the father of beautiful Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari confirmed yesterday that the actress had given birth to a set of twins outside the country and it got everyone asking who the father was.

The actress for some years now was known to be dating Nollywood actor Jim Iyke and that made people think that he might be the father of the twins but apparently he is not.

According to e.TV’s Vanessa Gyan, Nadia Buari gave birth in a hospital in Atlanta in the presence of her mother and brother and her fiancée showed up later.

She also revealed on The Late Nite Celebrity Show that her sources told her Nadia and Jim Iyke broke up about 11 months ago briefly after he proposed.

Jim Iyke is not the father of Nadia’s twins. Nadia is currently engaged to the father of her twins.

According to a report on Y! FM, her fiancée is someone she went to university with. She gave birth on February 13th. She is still in Atlanta.

Source: http://www.citifmonline.com/2015/03/03/jim-iyke-not-the-father-of-nadia-buaris-twins/?wiziapp_display=categories#sthash.TDM4FI43.CpOBxDsn.dpbs

They were cute while it lasted but I kinda knew they would not last long.

Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
In the other thread my problem was that it was created in politic now my problem is that I don't care

In other news bus to otieke now cost #1000 instead of the normal #500
However there has been speculation that GJ,s long awaited return might be the cause of this sudden rise
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
i am the father in question

im undercover for some security reasons
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Batman123: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2015
Nadia really avoided a shinking ship. Those two were not compatible at all.
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by Notyourb1tch(f): 6:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oh Shame and yet some peeps had already started congratulating him on instagram embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by sweetval: 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na Buhari be the Father...

1 Like

Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by englishmart(m): 7:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
can I see the picture(s) of the baby?
I need to run a DNA test ASAP
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by T3Amo(f): 9:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
englishmart:
can I see the picture(s) of the baby?
I need to run a DNA test ASAP
lol a DNA test for what? It takes 9 months to have a baby. They broke up 11 months ago, it ain't rocket science
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by lalasticlala(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2015
So all these celebrities have unprotected Sexxxx?

Nawa ooo.
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by KingTom(m): 9:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
T3Amo:
lol a DNA test for what? It takes 9 months to have a baby. They broke up 11 months ago, it ain't rocket science
But what if they were still piankatusing while broken up, you know how Jim Iyke is na grin
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by nedupel(m): 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
Celebrities
Can't dey marry before giving birth?
Tank God say tb Joshua cast dat spirit comot
Jim body.
I thank God say no be the Father.
Any thing fit still happen
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by T3Amo(f): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingTom:
But what if they were still piankatusing while broken up, you know how Jim Iyke is na grin
Yeah but somehow I don't think Nadia would do so after all she was the one that called of the wedding. Her Fiancee is the father
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by T3Amo(f): 10:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
lalasticlala:
So all these celebrities have unprotected Sexxxx?

Nawa ooo.
lol maybe they wanted a baby
Re: Jim Iyke Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins by KingTom(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2015
T3Amo:
Yeah but somehow I don't think Nadia would do so after all she was the one that called of the wedding. Her Fiancee is the father
Well ok grin

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Covers Juvenis Magazine: Hit Or Miss? (PHOTO) / Wizkid And Yemi Alade Loss As Stonebwoy Wins BET 2015 / Amber Rose Said She'd Be A Lesbian For Blac Chyna (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.