Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) (1744 Views)

Husband Takes His Christian Wife To Sharia Court For "Praying Too Much" (Photos) / Why Deceive Ourselves With This "Gender Equality" Phrase / Gender Equality: Male Vs. Female High School Students (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by kandiikane(m): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2015
Lmaooooooooo grin
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 04, 2015
I bet she was paid to be in that ring. No woman would be so stewpid to try and prove a non-existent point.
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by kandiikane(m): 2:14am On Mar 05, 2015
Timbuktou:
I bet she was paid to be in that ring. No woman would be so stewpid to try and prove a non-existent point.

What, this point right here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfIi0ZSVOPs

Or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcBTKZ9-QkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86or700Hk3E

People talk shyt because they haven't met their match.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Joel3(m): 3:08am On Mar 05, 2015
hii
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2015
kandiikane:

What, this point right here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfIi0ZSVOPs

Or this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcBTKZ9-QkE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86or700Hk3E

People talk shyt because they haven't met their match.
Yeah, cool story. So, you're saying that these videos have the exact same elements as the one in the OP? You'd be more logical if you spent less time on youtube searching for videos to do your apples and oranges comparisons.

1 Like

Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by kandiikane(m): 9:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Timbuktou:
Yeah, cool story. So, you're saying that these videos have the exact same elements as the one in the OP? You'd be more logical if you spent less time on youtube searching for videos to do your apples and oranges comparisons.

After all said and done, in the end, apples and oranges are both fruits.

Anyhow, I posted real life scenarios, could have posted some professional wrestling scenarios but they are mostly fake and made up fights so no point.
I don't need to search youtube, I have them all saved as favorites waiting for such a moment. wink
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 05, 2015
kandiikane:

After all said and done, in the end, apples and oranges are both fruits.

Anyhow, I posted real life scenarios, could have posted some professional wrestling scenarios but they are mostly fake and made up fights so no point.
I don't need to search youtube, I have them all saved as favorites waiting for such a moment. wink
Of course, you didn't search them out, they just happened to pop up on your laptop on cue. Madam, abeg, go sell your fruits to someone else, this fella aint buying.
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by kandiikane(m): 9:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Timbuktou:
Of course, you didn't search them out, they just happened to pop up on your laptop on cue. Madam, abeg, go sell your fruits to someone else, this fella aint buying.

I am not the one who offered apple and oranges so please if you have nothing relevant to add, waka go!
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 05, 2015
kandiikane:

I am not the one who offered apple and oranges so please if you have nothing relevant to add, waka go!
You're the one spamming the thread with irrelevancies, hence, apples and oranges. How about you argue with some logic? You don't even know what you're selling, how do you expect to make any profit?! Smh
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by kandiikane(m): 9:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Timbuktou:
You're the one spamming the thread with irrelevancies, hence, apples and oranges. How about you argue with some logic? You don't even know what you're selling, how do you expect to make any profit?! Smh

Seriously, what is this one talking about? Logic, apples, profit, selling, goats? Are you ok? I don't like being quoted by mad people, ok? Your mates are in yaba left, go talk profits with them.
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 05, 2015
wow
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by iykedare(m): 10:12am On Mar 05, 2015
The only place to demonstrate to a woman that you are stronger (than her) is in the bedroom-----shekau 2018
Re: Gender Equality: Male Wrestler Takes On Female Wrestler (video) by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 05, 2015
kandiikane:

Seriously, what is this one talking about? Logic, apples, profit, selling, goats? Are you ok? I don't like being quoted by mad people, ok? Your mates are in yaba left, go talk profits with them.
Lol. I shoulda known I was chatting with a short breed goat, what with your bleating and shiit. I'm a get you some ground cornmeal soon, ok? And then tie ya up to this electric pole out here. That should help keep your insanity in check. That's the best I can do to keep you from roaming the streets and getting hit by a bus.

Yeah, you're welcome.

(1) (Reply)

How I Brought Romance Back Into My Boring Marriage / Meet Nigerian Super Woman Who Has 10 Beautiful Children (pics) / Clearance Sales Good Deals Thrift Clothing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.