Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour (866 Views)

Singer Flavour On Daddy Duties With Second Daughter, Sophia [PICS] / Singer Flavour Early Morning Friday Photo (adorable) / If You Call Me A Sex Symbol You Are Not Lying- ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour by HeyNaijaF(f): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
www.heynaija.com/i-am-still-single-and-searching-ada-ada-singer-flavour/

‘Ada Ada’ Singer Flavour has confirmed that there is no woman in his life despite having a babymama in Sandra Okagbue.
The Glo Ambassador disclosed this during an Interview with City People.
According to him:
“Yes though I have a baby mama, I am still single and searching. Not that I wouldn’t want to get married one day. I will definitely get married but I don’t have the time to settle down for marriage now.

Read here:
www.heynaija.com/i-am-still-single-and-searching-ada-ada-singer-flavour/

Re: I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour by Glowstone(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
OK angryangry

when you get ten children from different mother's you won't be single again

There is more to this life than fuckingg women and dump them afterward
Re: I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour by asadike(f): 9:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
Stop being single and searching, nwokem, go and get married. Damn it!
Re: I Am Still Single And Searching – ‘ada Ada’ Singer Flavour by utytill(m): 10:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Na so 2face take start o o o.bros wise up.abeg do needful.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Did Not Ban Sinach From Singing In His Church / Unbelievable!!!!she Has Down Syndrome, But When She Grabs A Mic? I'm Speechless / Touching Moment 5yr Boy Begged His Mum To Buy A Homeless Man Dinner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.