Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic (52640 Views)

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic / PDP Attacks APC In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Asari Dokubo Attacks Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by donJ2(m): 6:31am On Mar 04, 2015
hamilton62:
POLITICIANS ONLY GO TO A PLACE THAT WILL SERVE THEIR
POLITICAL AND SELFISH INTEREST. THE APC, HAS BEEN
CONSISTENT IN SAYING THAT THE PDP HAS RULED NIGERIA FOR
16 DISASTROUS YEARS IN WHICH CORRUPTION, IMPUNITY,
INSURGENCY, ARMED ROBBERY AND SEVERAL ILLS OF SOCIETY
HELD SWAY. BUT AT A VERY CLOSE LOOK AT THE APC, WE ARE
SEEING:
1. ROTIMI AMAECHI - 8 YEARS SPEAKER; 7 YEAR, GOVERNOR
UNDER PDP.
2. ATIKU ABUBAKAR - 8 YEARS VICE PRESIDENT UNDER PDP.
3. GEORGE AKUME - 8 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
4. BUKOLA SARAKI - 8 YEARS GOVERNOR; 2 YEARS, SENATOR
UNDER PDP.
5. TIMIPRE SYLVER - 4 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
6. AUDU OGBE - 2 YEARS CHAIRMANSHIP OF THE PDP.
7. AMINU MASARI - 4 YEARS AS THE SPEAKER, HOUSE OF
REPRESENTATIVES UNDER PDP.
8. CHRIS NGIGE - 3 YEARS GOVERNOR UNDER PDP.
9. RABIU KWANKWASO - 7 YEARS GOVERNOR; 3 YEARS DEFENSE
MINISTER UNDER PDP.
10. EL RUFAI - 4 YEARS FCT MINISTER; 2 YEARS BPE CHAIRMAN
UNDER PDP.
11 TAMBUWAL - 4YEARS..SPEAKER UNDER PDP
11. AND TO CAP IT ALL, OBASANJO IS THE NAVIGATOR OF THE
APC, A MAN WHO SPENT 8 OF THE DISASTROUS 16 YEARS AS
THE MAXIMUM RULER OF NIGERIA. IT IS NOW CLEARER THAT
APC IS A WASTE BASKET OF THE PDP, WHERE THE PEOPLE WHO
CREATED AND PERPETUATED THE 16 DISASTROUS YEARS ARE
NOW DUMPED.
THE LIST IS VERY LONG,.... BARAJE- 3YRS PDP NATIONAL
CHAIRMAN,
GEMADE- 4YRS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN,
AUDU OGBE- 4YRS NATIONAL CHAIRMAN,
GOV AMOSUN/ GOV AJIMOBI - 8YRS SENATORS UNDER PDP,
GOV AHMED (KWARA GOV) 4YRS UNDER PDP,
OKOROCHA 4YRS MINISTER INTRA PARTY AFFAIRS UNDER PDP
ETC THE LIST IS ENDLESS AND WE DEY SHOUT
“CHANGE” .....GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, I BELIEVE YOU GUYS
ARE OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR US ALL.

This is exactly d reason why buharites and APC worshippers r so clueless. They hv jst forgotten all dez facts in a hurry.

....all of a sudden a bandwagon of dumped thieves r now preaching change.

...evn baba dat wants to die in power....

#nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by asamaigho(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Solowande:
Carry on d bully Gov Fayose, d chief tormentor. The fear of Fayose by d APC is d beginning of wisdom 4 Thienubu and his toys

clueslessNess runs in d veins of dis PDP, tot he said Buhari was in a hospital in London?
overnight he fayose changed to "Buhari is campaigning in d uk" dis man is a disgrace to humanity. where did d EKITI people get it wrong?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by tivereegega(m): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2015
[s]
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
[/s]
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by donJ2(m): 6:57am On Mar 04, 2015
aresa:
Jj.....

Agents of fake change, behold thy clueless flag bearer....

Dx pix got me rib cracking grin grin grin

..abeg some smart n**ga shud quickly run a gud meme wid dix pix abeg.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by porka: 7:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Zuria:
I don't like Gov. Fayose but it's funny how he keeps the APC on their toes grin grin grin

The new Imam of London Central Mosque.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by ahaika23: 7:11am On Mar 04, 2015
drnairalov:
buhariiiii still "I said I'm voting Buhari and Jonathanians told me to go and hug a transformer. I hugged a transformer for 12 hours
nothing happened. There was no electricity. Where is my PVC jare" LOBATAN
only 83 likes you don get since, if na before with this kine useless comment you for de get over 500 likes. APC how market? Unless propaganda people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by donJ2(m): 7:12am On Mar 04, 2015
okotv:
We can only get better. I still consider it mere sha cause very soon change will come and all the corrupt leaders will be forgotten

Yeah yeah....jst dat I hvnt see d party dat will bring d change, all I see is a bandwagon of rejected loosers carrying broom stick, up against a shoeless weak president.

If an individual defects frm a party to another it doesnt change him personality...itz jst like football club transfers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by waveskaaya(m): 7:14am On Mar 04, 2015
Shut up self-servicer....let Fayose keep campaigning for APC.In few days not months we shall see who will be the C-in-C.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by eedris07(m): 7:19am On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin dis Gold Digger is sayin sef?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by donJ2(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2015
buster2364:
let's be focused with the issues we need to address as Nigeria will his his certificate or perform improve my standard of living?

Everyone has his priorities, for me, the first issue at hand is d intelligence of the candidate...

A bsc holder is performing slowly, and is very weak, therefore I wuldnt entrust d future of my kids into d hands of someone that doesnt hav a certificate, who his past record is not impressive enough ... a blind doesnt lead someone with vision.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by okotv(m): 7:30am On Mar 04, 2015
donJ2:

Yeah yeah....jst dat I hvnt see d party dat will bring d change, all I see is a bandwagon of rejected loosers carrying broom stick, up against a shoeless weak president.

If an individual defects frm a party to another it doesnt change him personality...itz jst like football club transfers.
change can happen through anyone.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by omenka(m): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Badgers14:
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years
He did, you just missed it. He said wee should vote for Jonathan because he is "young, energetic, and healthy"!! That is all Nigerians deserve.

These guys are indeed sick upstairs.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by honeycandy(f): 7:33am On Mar 04, 2015
*****Carry me dey go. I say carry me dey go o. Anywhere Jona go, carry me dey go. Anywhere jona go carry me dey go******** As composed by Dame Patience herself. Funny people.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by delta234: 7:37am On Mar 04, 2015
Badgers14:
very funny, who is campaining via Propaganda here Agbero Fayose should have used the front page to tell Nigerians why we sould vote for his Clueless boss, what project does he intend to accomplish in the next 4 years , what have he accomplished in the last six years
Lol...what have he accomplished
In fact you too go show us ur certificate.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by porka: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2015
blackandbold:

if I may ask..what is the definition of illiteracy? besides whats the highest degree u jave gottem so far.its quite unfortunate that several educated illitrate on this forum will term a mam that has masters equivalent illitrate...even with an internationally acclaimed military training. many of these people, if given a life opportunity. .they will not even attain close to the qualifications buhari has.
As regards AIT, if country that makes sence....its is criminal and subject to legal scrutiny and query if any station airs such documentary...how ever this is nigeria..a country in which a convicted criminal will still recontest conveniently.a country that even the government does not take respomsibilitu for it as actions talkless of its corrupt amd compromised appendages

And this from a guy claiming to be educated?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by fuke(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
The illiterate thug keeps wasting money.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Solowande(m): 7:45am On Mar 04, 2015
asamaigho:

clueslessNess runs in d veins of dis PDP, tot he said Buhari was in a hospital in London?
overnight he fayose changed to "Buhari is campaigning in d uk" dis man is a disgrace to humanity. where did d EKITI people get it wrong?
guy don't take it to hrt, it just a game, a big mind game where d strongest win
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Badgers14: 7:47am On Mar 04, 2015
omenka:
He did, you just missed it. He said wee should vote for Jonathan because he is "young, energetic, and healthy"!! That is all Nigerians deserve.

These guys are indeed sick upstairs.

How does being young energetic and healthy change the value of naira? How does that create jobs for unemployed graduate How does that boost the economy How does that ensure steady power supply How does that get rid of corrupt officials, howbsoes that help uphold the rule of law?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Badgers14: 7:48am On Mar 04, 2015
delta234:

Lol...what have he accomplished
In fact you too go show us ur certificate.

undecided
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by nerilove(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Badgers14:
You are still asking what Oga Jona has done? It seems you are clueless and dump ass. People like youwill want Jona to come and build houses for them or even give u money to go marry wife. That's a good rocket from Fayose. GEJ till eternity #NeverAgain

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by omenka(m): 7:58am On Mar 04, 2015
Badgers14:

How does being young energetic and healthy change the value of naira? How does that create jobs for unemployed graduate How does that boost the economy How does that ensure steady power supply How does that get rid of corrupt officials, howbsoes that help uphold the rule of law?
Toh, my brother, help me ask that governor oo.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by dulux07(m): 8:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Built2last:
No party in Nigeria shud shout rigging after the election because we have been made to understand that the PVc makes rigging impossible

24days to election #WhereIsBuhari..when sahara reporters first broke the news about Yaraduas dwindling health. OBJ picked his fone in his usual Machiavellian method and called Yaradua before the press to fool Nigerians.

Na so e go be like play till election reach we know see this man...APC shud atleast grant a press conference telling GMB supporters that this man is well and healthy.

In the days when sahara reporters had not soiled their belly cracking investigative journalism to Tinubu, they wud have been telling Nigerians GMBs whereabout and health status.

Shakara reporters shudnt have accepted Tinubus money.

SMH, who have been who to understand, or better still who made u understand,PDP i guess
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Chrisdwal: 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I LOVE FAYOSE. cheesy
The man is APC number one nightmare, ride on fayose, keep on exposing them and their illiterate Certificateless fanatic candidate.
As if ur xo calld fayose can boast of a geniue certificate or does he even behave as if he is educated at all
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2015
He even added 'no apology"
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by porka: 8:17am On Mar 04, 2015
buster2364:
Some Nigerian can be very gullible or either unreasonable or obstinate. The royal army in the 60s was controlled by the British and not the corrupt Nigerian we have now that can be bought with money. The Man in question went through their 4 yes program b4 becoming an officer (equivalent of bsc) the went to the war college in the US (equivalent of Msc) distinguished American generals who were his classmates spoke highly of him as a man with good character. I am surprised at the length we have gone to tarnish the image of the only man in Nigeria that has held multiple high posts in Nigeria with no single corruption charge.

You are an evil liar!

Nigeria became independent in 1960, and Buhari joined the Army in 1961, what is royal in the Nigerian Army of 1961?

The Royal Military Forces Training College (RMFTC), was renamed the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) immediately after independence in 1960.

Go back to your primary school to retake your basic social studies which you didn't pass.

Evil people, the NDA was established in 1964 and commenced an undergraduate program in 1985 the year Nigeria was liberated from the hands of your god, Buhari.

The US military academy has since made it clear that Buhari was not awarded any nonsense Master's degree. They said the institution started awarding Master's in 2000.

Giving your god and savior awards he didn't merit is evil. Ascribing unearned educational achievements to Buhari is devilish.

That's the same way Osinbajo concocted a phantom marriage for Buhari's daughter to a Christian. Satanists parading themselves as godly. The worship of any human being is like Satanism.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Badgers14: 8:19am On Mar 04, 2015
nerilove:
You are still asking what Oga Jona has done? It seems you are clueless and dump ass. People like youwill want Jona to come and build houses for them or even give u money to go marry wife. That's a good rocket from Fayose. GEJ till eternity #NeverAgain

I guess understanding a passage is not your greatest strength. OK ,I will help you out here, the summary of my post is, Fayose could have used the front page to tell Nigerians why GEJ deserves another term, why we should vote for him, basically highlighting GEJs manifesto. Instead it's always about Buhari, I guess GEJ doesn't have any manifesto undecided
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Janet101(f): 8:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Badgers14:

Pls ignore d PDP dog, he is as clueless as his boss

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by phelps007: 8:27am On Mar 04, 2015
It's only a mad man that will use his neighbour's generator to charge his phone and come here to type GEJ to 2019. The people enjoying the loot are using "suffer heads" to confuse innocent Nigerians. As for Fayose, God will judge him accordingly.
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by deebsman1(m): 9:29am On Mar 04, 2015
okwuosho1:
Ekiti State Gov. Ayo Fayose has attacked APC again.

He took to front page of today's Tribune to mock APC.

Source: http:///TnhQH8

for fayose's information, Obama campaigned abroad during the 2008 electioneering in the US. so what's the biggie?
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by obynoses(m): 9:43am On Mar 04, 2015
I love this man die...A perfect match for Foolish Rotimi Amataa....
Re: Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic by Rexnegro(m): 9:45am On Mar 04, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Fayose the great thorn in APC side keep on curing APC of their madness but the man has a point shaaa anyways he is always on point.Fayose is the perfect match for APC attacks

Fayose is exactly what PDP is missing in the presidential campagin.He is not afraid to fight dirty and ready to attack and counter all lies and insults thrown at Jonathan while exposing pa buhari as a fraud he is

Meanwhile GEJ till 2019
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nimibofa Ayawei's Son, Mientei Burnt To Death With Girlfriend In Bayelsa (Photo) / Wedding Of 87-Years-Old Cyrus Nunieh And Ijeoma In Rivers State (Photos) / Auwal Saad, A Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram Members On Tuesday (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.