Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

All The Obnoxious And Cool Cars From Geneva Auto Show 2015 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All The Obnoxious And Cool Cars From Geneva Auto Show 2015 (2210 Views)

9 Amazing Cars From The Mercedes-benz Museum In Stuttgart, Germany / All New Infiniti QX80 SUV Revealed Ahead Of New York Auto Show. / 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All The Obnoxious And Cool Cars From Geneva Auto Show 2015 by sweetgala(m): 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
I always like car shows you get to see all the cool concepts and launches from the major brands and also the crazy, cool and insane from the likes of Gemballa, Khan and Brabus etc

For all the G-WAGEN lovers , I hate the look of this car, don't know why Nigerians and African Americans are so bent on using it in urban areas

Masonry ides of what a G-wagen should be

and their attempt at Huracan

850HP shocked mental those are Aventador numbers

Porsche came along with a new GT3 RS

A favorite of the true petrol head track able car posse

ooh and Aston Martin's take on the La Ferrari and McLaren P1 , the Vulcan

there are more, I'll update when I get more time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Beast: 10 Things To Know About Obama's Limousine / Who/how Can I Fix This Car. / Is The Benz ML 350 2010 A Good Car For Use...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.