Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT (713 Views)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Court Restrains AIT From Airing Defamatory Tinubu Documentary / What Do Nigerians Do With The Tinubu Documentary?- ABIMBOLA ADELAKUN (punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by simplemach(m): 10:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Rebroadcast of the documentary on Tinubu is now on on AIT, you can tune in to watch in case you missed it yesterday.
For this and many more, i mow say its GEJ till APC members change their ways.
Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by OgenemaroKessy(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
Them never stop am?
Am watching ooh.

1 Like

Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2015
D wealth d guy stole and still stealing is too much dat watching it only for once is not enuf for me to comprehend, dis time I will watch it wif a jotter and pen on ma hand. Tinubu d asiwaju of corruption in africa, mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by Kakpos: 10:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
GOODLUCK SHOULD DECLEAR HIS OWN ASSET NOW! WHAT P D P DON'T KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE HAVE REJECTED THEM ALREADY
Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by pkang: 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
Never knew am going to make front page but yes I have.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, already the aggrieved people needs the change but the happier people want fresh air.
Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by simplemach(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D wealth d guy stole and still stealing is too much dat watching it only for once is not enuf for me to comprehend, dis time I will watch it wif a jotter and pen on ma hand. Tinubu d asiwaju of corruption in africa, mouth odour
haha, bros easy.
Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by simplemach(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Kakpos:
GOODLUCK SHOULD DECLEAR HIS OWN ASSET NOW! WHAT P D P DON'T KNOW IS THAT PEOPLE HAVE REJECTED THEM ALREADY
do u still want to remain in the dark, my brother?
Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by simplemach(m): 10:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
OgenemaroKessy:
Them never stop am?
Am watching ooh.
oga did u just hear his title...? 'Nigeria's Biggest Landlord'
Re: Rebroadcast Of The Tinubu Documentary Now On On AIT by kessel: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
Omo dem really open d man nyash ooo

(1) (Reply)

If U Believe In TRANSFORMATION Type GEJ I/change Type Gmb......let See Who Win / PDP Member Wants Obanikoro Disqualified From Holding Public Office. / Mutiny: General, 14 Colonels, Others Deny Charges as they face court martial.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.