Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60626 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:
Since we have entered season of propaganda and documentary of Nigeria citizen by the Federal Government, let the government also air the documentary on;

1. Infamous reign of GEJ as a governor of Bayelsa State

2. FFK romance story with Biafra Queen

3. Alamaiseiagha disguise and impeachment travails

4. Bode George's looting and his imprisonment

5. Oritshajafor's Jet Dollar seizure by SA government

Untill these documentaries are equally sponsor and show in AIT, i will take their smearing campaign against Asiwaju Tinubu as a useless and a diversionary attempt by a sinking government
. You know, much as I do not doubt the faxt that there might be some elements of truth in all these points, I also feel that they should be more detailed about it , and that also mean documenting the details and airing them for all to see maybe on AIT, channels etc justlike the one under contention. Since the arm of the law is struggling with apprehension of these guys, let their skeletons be aired for all to see, but untill that is done and done with the type of details from the one in contention, then they are still mere simple allegations. My opinion though.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. nut lwts encourage people with innformation to come forward and air it to the world, so that we cann know those that are destroying the collective fortunes of this country! Not to start defending the culprits!

what info are u still waiting for that will be more serious with the ones in the documentary?
How well have ur kind made use of this information by making sure Tinubu face justice by charging him to court?
Better still, what has ur govt done about it?
DO u think in sane environments, govt only publish documentaries of "criminals" and do nothing afterwards?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

dont mind him "Demdem" or Deemdeem, he has brains, but unfortunately, he can not make use of it to think outside the box, perhaps for some change being paid to him per post here on nairaland.com
. Thanks for the correction, I mean "DeemDeem", I saw his response to my comment, and guess what it is ? Insults, but am not surprised at all because that's what him and all his likes always bring to the table, no constructive arguement on defence.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

dont mind him "Demdem" or Deemdeem, he has brains, but unfortunately, he can not make use of it to think outside the box, perhaps for some change being paid to him per post here on nairaland.com

so in ur daft state, thinking outside the box is publishing documentaries and not prosecuting right?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
I was not expecting anyone from APC to defend this documentary.

Fool, Ffuck APC
What sane minds are saying is Govt should proceed to court and not to bore us with unnecessary documentaries. this will lead no where
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Akolawole(m): 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmmmn!

1) The 'giveaway' prices were NOT mentioned. Why?

2) It is a known fact that OBJ intended to finish Tinubu at all cost up till 2007. He used everything to get him. Why is it that none of this came to light for OBJ to use?

Tinubu is more clever than this

# Tinubu that uses Alpha consulting to loot Lagos was now employed by PDP led FTC to help them as well. How ironical!!!!

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. Thanks for the correction, I mean "DeemDeem", I saw his response to my comment, and guess what it is ? Insults, but am not surprised at all because that's what him and all his likes always bring to the table, no constructive arguement on defence.

What an irony. U call that foolish post of urs constructive!!!!
A post that has no way forward.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

what info are u still waiting for that will be more serious with the ones in the documentary?
How well have ur kind made use of this information by making sure Tinubu face justice by charging him to court?
Better still, what has ur govt done about it?
DO u think in sane environments, govt only publish documentaries of "criminals" and do nothing afterwards?
. And how do you know that its a government sponsored? And which government?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by rebranded(m): 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
A failed attempt to paint Jagaban black

Even all the businesses/properties they link him to are what gives Lagos a new look.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Christafarian(m): 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dokpesi, the greatest & most mischievous 'chichi dodo' of all time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by nokingasgod: 1:45pm On Mar 04, 2015
THe entire documentary is ''like a tale told by an id-0t, full of sound and fury signifying nothing''. If Tinubu was this bad and we have EFCC, ICPC, Code of Conduct Tribunal, the Judiciary etc and they've not been able to bring him to justice, then, President Goodluck Jonathan as the Chief Custodian of the entire body of our laws and values should bury his head in shame.

Sponsors of the documentary are just being mischievous. Why waste a huge fund producing and airing the doc. when such fund could have been deployed to seek redress in at least one of the numerous alleged crimes of Tinubu. They are all birds of a feather. Second base o jare!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

so in ur daft state, thinking outside the box is publishing documentaries and not prosecuting right?

wat are you saying mr man, less brainstorm alittle, this is part of the proof by the federal government, and if he Tinubu wants to be dealt with, it will be easy, with the proof shown to the world, or dont you know, wen going to the court one needs prove, facts and figuares? Is a gradual process my friend!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by anonimi: 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
Oponu, are these ones responsible for cases of tinubu's former colleagues like Dariye, igbenidion, ibori, Alam? Etc.
Efcc, icpc and their federal likes were put to task as regards these thieves.
Why is this difficult to acheive for tinubu's sake afterall fools like u will claim that ojuyobo has the entire lagos in his pocket

Simply shows you how LAWLESS General Bully-Aminu of Ota was hence his gra gra harassment EFCC did not yield much in terms of corruption fight.
How many people went to jail for how long and how much was recovered

Tafa Balogun is still enjoying his loot despite the paparazzi show of his arrest and trial.

lalasticlala:

Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday

Former Inspector General of Police, Tafa Balogu today celebrated his wife, Olufunke's 60th birthday. The event held at their Lekki home had in attendance were top dignitaries including the current assistant IGP.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/11/photos-ex-police-ig-tafa-balogun.html?m=1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1905732_20141201011534_jpegdd69e9c3a38bf06446c74326aa1e1d93

Only clinically diagnosed and certified stewpid people will want such jungle justice that produces little impact beyond the excitement to continu.

Are you that type of person
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, Ffuck APC
What sane minds are saying is Govt should proceed to court and not to bore us with unnecessary documentaries. this will lead no where

you have started again, is that not so? This is why I said you are a paid poster
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by vislabraye(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
macpetrus:
Am speechless....

Calling Tinubu corrupt is like doing him a favour. This is Pure Stealing, should share same punishment with Highway Robbers.

Tinubu is not corrupt. He's just ano ole grin. Call and ole and ole.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.
Who knows,you could be one of the cronies,cus I know most you here are on his pay list,God will continue to expose you devils one by one
The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is
to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?. This is
the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this
government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....

For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from records i know of has been discharged and acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending
issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption charges
working for the President in one capacity or the other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of the General as the president of our dear Nation.

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

wat are you saying mr man, less brainstorm alittle, this is part of the proof by the federal government, and if he Tinubu wants to be dealt with, it will be easy, with the proof shown to the world, or dont you know, wen going to the court one needs prove, facts and figuares? Is a gradual process my friend!
. Thanks bro for educating himrather than joining. In his outbursts.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

think outside the box or you remain a paid poster!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Billygee2u: 1:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:
[b]They are fed up with the propaganda against General Buhari, it is now the turn of a man who is not
contesting for any elective position anywhere in the country. No right thinking government will have
"Arsenal" of evidences of corruption on ONE man and would not have or will not prosecute such a man in
a competent court.

The best our "Serious" government led by Retardeen Egebre Jonah-daft could do is

to sponsor a one hour political propaganda against Bola Tinubu. Where in a sane country is that done?
If you have all these evidences, why is Bola Tinubu still walking free?.
This is

the ultimate question? Why can't the PDP send these evidences to EFCC, ICPC and other agencies for
prosecution? Am sure if there is any credence in any of these evidences, Tewonde George especially
wont hesistate to pursue it to conclusion considering his hatred for Tinubu. And they say this

government led by the drunkard is serious about governance when the least thing to do becomes
politics.....
For the record, Bola Tinubu I know from
records i know of has been discharged and

acquitted of all
corrupt charges leveled against him. The CCB cleared him. No security agency till date has any pending

issue with him anywhere in the world. However, we have people like Bode George, Alaimeseigha, Femi-
Fani Kayode, Buruju Kashumu etc who were either convicted or still in court for corruption
charges
working for the President in one capacity or the
other...Just like the propaganda against the General
made him more popular, i have no doubt that Tinubu will come out unscathed from this also
. Above all,
this will not in anyway stop the emergence of

the General as the president of our dearNatio

The booting out of the curse currently governing is a clarion call all sane Nigerians will respect.
To hell with[/b] Jonah-daft.
people like you always end up regreting in life for supporting evil .you should be ashamed of yourself for turning away your eyes and suddenly become blind not to see the evil your party bosses are committing ,just because of the crumb you are getting from their demonic dining table .
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by jamooku(m): 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
embarassedThat is why i love the name. Tinubu. So sad that fashola could not be able to stand up to him. GEJ all the way OBJ cabal has been broken.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by redcliff: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
anonimi:

You can't get it because there is NOTHING to get.

Anyone can pull any figure from the air and CLAIM it is what was spent to do something not so

Was that not how Sanusi said $49.8 billion NNPC money was missing. Later he himself said it was only $20 billion missing and later turned it to $10 billion before the forensic audit was done for only a fraction of the amount to be accounted for.

The same way his predecessor, bitter Soludo, said $30 trillion was missing shocked

Anyway when you know your fellow citizens are mumus you go dey yearn different tori to get them excited and titillated grin

N30TR. Not dollars..
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Bastards can allege anything but when called upon to substantiate their claims they go dumb.

paid poster identified with prove!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dridowu: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
pls inform AIT that i have watched d video on buhari and tinubu , they shd pls do more video on opposition leaders but that won't stop me from voting #CHANGE

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by nokingasgod: 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Sir, what proof are you talking about and what federal government.

Do you need to first take your truth to town via the mass media before it could be tenable in court?

Has the Federal Government come out to say they were the sponsors of the documentary?

Is it a matter of Tinubu wanting to be dealt with or a matter of bringing corrupt people to book?

Let's elevate our minds a bit please!

2 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 1:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

he has been identified with proof, paid poster, dont take him serious!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. And how do you know that its a government sponsored? And which government?

ooops, am bad grin grin grin

Its not govt but deemdeem sponsored.

Very Foolish talk.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by callmenow: 2:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
If there was justice in Nigeria, then EFCC SHOULD HAVE NAILED this evil man if 1% of the lurid allegations were true. Nigeria is truly a banana republic.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by nicerichard05: 2:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]if you are a Boy or a girl below 30yrs nd you are here insulting tinubu or GEJ den you are the biggest idiot I have ever seen, arguing instead of taking your destiny in ur own hands. Did you guys hear d billions that was mentioned? Mtcheww I pity the youth. #
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
nokingasgod:

Sir, what proof are you talking about and what federal government.

Do you need to first take your truth to town via the mass media before it could be tenable in court?

Has the Federal Government come out to say they were the sponsors of the documentary?

Is it a matter of Tinubu wanting to be dealt with or a matter of bringing corrupt people to book?

Let's elevate our minds a bit please!

Listen, federal Government is not the sponsors of the suppose documentary either, but like I said frm my personal investigation over the years, I kind of see reasons to what was been telly cast to the world via AIT, as not been far frm the original truth, with this facts the federal govenment and his agencies can now step in and investigate, and if Tinubu is found wanting he will face the music, but as it stands, it is just an allegation.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Foolish boy, let me indulge u a little.

So in ur daft state its wise for the govt to publish his case publicly against any "criminal" before tendering such before the law court right?

Tell me of just one "criminal" u know of that went through this same process u are advocating for?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

ooops, am bad grin grin grin

Its not govt but deemdeem sponsored.

Very Foolish talk.

paid poster, when will you stop throwing punches!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
anonimi:

Simply shows you how LAWLESS General Bully-Aminu of Ota was hence his gra gra harassment EFCC did not yield much in terms of corruption fight.
How many people went to jail for how long and how much was recovered

Tafa Balogun is still enjoying his loot despite the paparazzi show of his arrest and trial.

Only clinically diagnosed and certified stewpid people will want such jungle justice that produces little impact beyond the excitement to continu.

Are you that type of person

Fool, u made no sense. The corrupt were charged to court and its in their records. Now tell me when this will be done for Tinubu?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos From Alex Ekwueme Burial. His Grave Pictured / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Asari Dokubo / igbos are the most brilliant black african race...US academic report 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.