Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (60589 Views)

Attack On Tinubu/Akande/Yoruba Over Buhari's Health: One Ingratitude Too Many / AIT Documentary On Buhari's Regime:Nemesis Has Caught Up With Buhari / Buhari Is Now A Captive Of Bourdillion — Agbaje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. Thanks bro for educating himrather than joining. In his outbursts.

Fools roll together
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by dadexcel: 2:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

ooops, am bad grin grin grin

Its not govt but deemdeem sponsored.

Very Foolish talk.
. Yet again he insults people, I asked you a question, I expected you to come up with a proof/ details to butress your statement like the initiator of the documentary did-whot did you come up with? Insults again! Haba my friend, don't you have something good to offer? Atleast an intelligent arguement!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

think outside the box or you remain a paid poster!

Thinking outside the box to ur miserable kind is advocating for more of documentaries but no prosecution. That to me is plain foolishness.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Billygee2u:

people like you always end up regreting in life for supporting evil .you should be ashamed of yourself for turning away your eyes and suddenly become blind not to see the evil your party bosses are committing ,just because of the crumb you are getting from their demonic dining table .

Fool, all these because i advocated for his prosecution unless they remain pack of lies right?
U sound cursed.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Foolish boy, let me indulge u a little.

So in ur daft state its wise for the govt to publish his case publicly against any "criminal" before tendering such before the law court right?

Tell me of just one "criminal" u know of that went through this same process u are advocating for?

Paid poster, do you have prove to that effect that the documentary is been sponsored by the federal government? It like someone that steals, and he/she is being reported, using telly cast documentary, to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt to the government and its agencies to help do their job with easy, dat is wat the documentary is all about, and @ the right time, Tinubu will be taken to court.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Mutuwa(m): 2:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
maxdozie:

Funny
Keep fooling your self...

Funny...
Keep being foolish till eternity.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Listen, federal Government is not the sponsors of the suppose documentary either, but like I said frm my personal investigation over the years, I kind of see reasons to what was been telly cast to the world via AIT, as not been far frm the original truth, with this facts the federal govenment and his agencies can now step in and investigate, and if Tinubu is found wanting he will face the music, but as it stands, it is just an allegation.

IVORY2009:

wat are you saying mr man, less brainstorm alittle, this is part of the proof by the federal government, and if he Tinubu wants to be dealt with, it will be easy, with the proof shown to the world, or dont you know, wen going to the court one needs prove, facts and figuares? Is a gradual process my friend!

Very Inconsistent piece of shitttt.
Fool talking from the four compass points of his putrid mouth.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by prettyboi1(m): 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
This Jonathan's government is the dullest thing I have ever encountered. They never realize how stupid they make themselves look when they're making accusations. Okay, you guys have done a documentary about how "corrupt" Tinubu is so that you can "promote" Jonathan, has it occurred to you guys that you have made Jonathan's government look more silly and clueless? If you must promote Jonathan by making a documentary on how corrupt Tinubu is and yet Jonathan's government has not launched any investigations or probes into Tinubu's case, does that not confirm what we all say that Jonathan and his government are clueless?

3 Likes

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by agabaI23(m): 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, Ffuck APC
What sane minds are saying is Govt should proceed to court and not to bore us with unnecessary documentaries. this will lead no where
Kai, demdem, we used to be good friends. Where did you learn to curse your friends?

You can make your point without aggression. I wish the demdem of 2011 will come back though.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, all these because i advocated for his prosecution unless they remain pack of lies right?
U sound cursed.

must you throw stones to pass your message all the time, dis is why I said you are being paid to post here on nairaland.com
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. Yet again he insults people, I asked you a question, I expected you to come up with a proof/ details to butress your statement like the initiator of the documentary did-whot did you come up with? Insults again! Haba my friend, don't you have something good to offer? Atleast an intelligent arguement!

Where is ur proof also that it didnt originate from the govt? Has PDP/FG denied that it didnt originate from them? WHy are u so confident that it didnt come from them? what is ur basis for such?
U fools also will claim that the documentary from Buhari didnt originate from PDP/FG also right.
Pending when u bring forth their denial, its safe to say that Dokpesi (a well known PDP chieftain and a chronic debtor) simply allowed his medium to be used for such propaganda
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by prettyboi1(m): 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:
Kai, demdem, we used to be good friends. Where did you learn to curse your friends?

You can make your point without aggression. I wish the demdem of 2011 will come back though.

lol. Bro, are you sure that's DemDem? the guy you quoted is "DeemDeem". Did you notice?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

Paid poster, do you have prove to that effect that the documentary is been sponsored by the federal government? It like someone that steals, and he/she is being reported, using telly cast documentary, to prove their case beyond reasonable doubt to the government and its agencies to help do their job with easy, dat is wat the documentary is all about, and @ the right time, Tinubu will be taken to court.

deemdeem:

Where is ur proof also that it didnt originate from the govt? Has PDP/FG denied that it didnt originate from them? WHy are u so confident that it didnt come from them? what is ur basis for such?
U fools also will claim that the documentary from Buhari didnt originate from PDP/FG also right.
Pending when u bring forth their denial, its safe to say that Dokpesi (a well known PDP chieftain and a chronic debtor) simply allowed his medium to be used for such propaganda
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
dadexcel:
. You know, much as I do not doubt the faxt that there might be some elements of truth in all these points, I also feel that they should be more detailed about it , and that also mean documenting the details and airing them for all to see maybe on AIT, channels etc justlike the one under contention. Since the arm of the law is struggling with apprehension of these guys, let their skeletons be aired for all to see, but untill that is done and done with the type of details from the one in contention, then they are still mere simple allegations. My opinion though.

What a responsible government need to do is to promote justice by using instruments of law not mere propaganda and character assassination. There is no doubt that Tinubu has become a formidable threat to PDP deceit hence their attack on his personality to reduce his growing influence

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Thinking outside the box to ur miserable kind is advocating for more of documentaries but no prosecution. That to me is plain foolishness.

from the documentary, the anti-corruption agencies will step in, is a process, step by step.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
agabaI23:

Only fools with miserable real lives loves looking for validation in their e-lives. i dont need ur validation.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

must you throw stones to pass your message all the time, dis is why I said you are being paid to post here on nairaland.com

Fool, i know these co-fools of urs i am responding to. I normally smash their heads as i deem fit. u all are my play field.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Ttalk: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

wat are you saying mr man, less brainstorm alittle, this is part of the proof by the federal government, and if he Tinubu wants to be dealt with, it will be easy, with the proof shown to the world, or dont you know, wen going to the court one needs prove, facts and figuares? Is a gradual process my friend!

Tinubu left government house 8years ago, you mean the FG led by PDP are still compiling thier case against him?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by puzo(m): 2:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Firefire:
Tinubu is FINISHED - O ma se oooooooooooo shocked shocked

Edited: AIT, please where is PART III ?
Let come together and vote Tinubu out
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by puzo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
D wealth d guy stole and still stealing is too much dat watching it only for once is not enuf for me to comprehend, dis time I will watch it wif a jotter and pen on ma hand. Tinubu d asiwaju of corruption in africa, mouth odour

What is he contesting for? We should gang up and make sure he is not voted in..
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by tuke: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Demdem:

Don't be deceived, NBC is the first stage. It's expected that AIT governing / supervisory authority should act first. This is due process. In the absence of that, the court process proceeds.
Even in the court, the judge will like to know if this was also done.

If i be judge and the case comes to me, o boy, i don hammer.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by stigman(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
tplustee:
Abeg I no get enuff data to watch am. Can someone pls summarize ... *In Orezi's voice* Na beg I dey beg o

All u need to know is that he is making 6 billion a month from lagos state pocket
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:

Tinubu left government house 8years ago, you mean the FG led by PDP are still compiling thier case against him?

you know law cases takes years, and one must tender facts, figuares to drive home thier prayers, even if its takes 20yrs.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

from the documentary, the anti-corruption agencies will step in, is a process, step by step.

So in ur daft state, u think it was wise to first publish the case a "criminal" has against the states before presenting it in the law court or even before questioning him right?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by mmsen: 2:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
This isn't a documentary, this is a narration.

If you are going to make a documentary you need to interview people and have them voice their experiences and opinions.

1 Like

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by IVORY2009(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
deemdeem:

Fool, i know these co-fools of urs i am responding to. I normally smash their heads as i deem fit. u all are my play field.

so fas so good, for today, how much have you earn per post? Perhaps I will count your total post for 2day!
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Rad1cal: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
puzo:

What is he contesting for? We should gang up and make sure he is not voted in..

Correct, do not vote any candidate he is sponsoring in. .

Hope you ingest your sarcasm.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Ttalk:

U dey mind these fools.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
tuke:

If i be judge and the case comes to me, o boy, i don hammer.

The more reason why u can never quality to even be an ordinary charge and bail.
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

you know law cases takes years, and one must tender facts, figuares to drive home thier prayers, even if its takes 20yrs.

Daft talk.

Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
mmsen:
This isn't a documentary, this is a narration.

If you are going to make a documentary you need to interview people and have them voice their experiences and opinions.

Wisdom talking. How am I sure the narrator is not even influenced by the kaikai infected brain based in aso rock?
Re: AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
IVORY2009:

so fas so good, for today, how much have you earn per post? Perhaps I will count your total post for 2day!

Coward. Good riddance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Can This Ever Happen In Nigeria,London-based Nigerian Ask?(photo) / The Billionaire Lifestyle Of Nigerian Politicians In The Poverty Capital (Photo) / Kogi Election 2019: Disturbing Videos Of Gun Battles And Deaths In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.