Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,758 members, 5,429,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 03:35 PM

The Real Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Real Change (482 Views)

The Real Change I Experienced Yesterday / Canada's PM Showing What Real Change Means / Phone Call Proves Buhari Is The Real Change We Need! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Change by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
When I was young and free and my imagination had no limits,I dreamed of changing the world,As I free older and wiser I discovered that the world would not change,so I shortened my sights somewhat and decided to change only my country.But it,too seem immovable.
As I grew into the twilight years,in one last desperate attempt,I settled for changing only my family those closet to me,but alas,they would have none of it
And now as I lay on my death bed,I suddenly realized,IF I HAD ONLY CHANGED MY SELF FIRST,then by example I would have changed my family,from their inspiration and encouragement,I would then have been able to better my country and who knows,I may have even changed the world.
Re: The Real Change by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:22pm On Mar 03, 2015
if everyone of us shouting for change will FIRST CHANGE ONESELF,Nigeria will be a better place

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Fails To Give The Full Meaning Of His Party And INEC / Cancelling Metroline, A Major Mistake –jakande / Apc's Burial Is On March 28th - Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.