Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j (2409 Views)

New Photos Of Nadia Buari's Twin Daughters / Adorable Pic Of Nadia Buari's Mum Kissing Her Huge Baby Bump / Jim Iyke Gets Tattoos Of Nadia's Twins On His Arm? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by eldav(m): 12:17am On Mar 04, 2015
According to e.TV’s Vanessa Gyan, Nadia Buari gave birth in a hospital in Atlanta in the presence of her mother and brother and her fiancée showed up later.

She revealed on her segment on The Late Nite Celebrity Show that her sources tell her Nadia and Jim Iyke broke up about 11 months ago briefly after he proposed.

“Jim Iyke is not the father of Nadia’s twins. Nadia is currently engaged to the father of her twins. Her fiancée is someone she went to University with. She gave birth on February 13th. She is still in Atlanta”

- See more at: http://9javibes.com/gist/omg-jim-iyke-is-not-the-father-of-nadia-buaris-twins/#sthash.5PbIcnJv.dpuf

Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by neutrotoba(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Yhu dey whyne me?

eldav:
According to e.TV’s Vanessa Gyan, Nadia Buari gave birth in a hospital in Atlanta in the presence of her mother and brother and her fiancée showed up later.
She revealed on her segment on The Late Nite Celebrity Show that her sources tell her Nadia and Jim Iyke broke up about 11 months ago briefly after he proposed.
“Jim Iyke is not the father of Nadia’s twins. Nadia is currently engaged to the father of her twins. Her fiancée is someone she went to University with. She gave birth on February 13th. She is still in Atlanta”
- See more at: http://9javibes.com/gist/omg-jim-iyke-is-not-the-father-of-nadia-buaris-twins/#sthash.5PbIcnJv.dpuf
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:39am On Mar 04, 2015
Wetin konsan okada wit seat belt. Whether Jim Iyke is d father to d twins or d twins is d father of Jim Iyke. It doesn't change anything, Nadia is now a second hand.. #thatsjustthefakt
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by kestolove95(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2015
Who go marry. Jim iyke?..pesin wey dey easily vex...with him lips like cow toto
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by Nobody: 12:51am On Mar 04, 2015
Elder Okonkwo Titus, u've spoken well grin
BeeBeeOoh:
Wetin konsan okada wit seat belt. Whether Jim Iyke is d father to d twins or d twins is d father of Jim Iyke. It doesn't change anything, Nadia is now a second hand.. #thatsjustthefakt
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by gracile(f): 12:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Poor Jimmy :-
just when you thought of settling down, here comes this disaster! such a sad ending for the two love-birds:-
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:59am On Mar 04, 2015
vinohh:
Elder Okonkwo Titus, u've spoken well grin
Elder Okafor Geisha, I greet oh. How family nah
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by blesoh(f): 3:14am On Mar 04, 2015
No pix to confirm.
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by eldav(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2019
jejepa, boss I read where you mentioned doing a side hustle alongside your academics. I want to know if it's an online work because I'm looking for something to support myself as a student. If it's an online work, can you put me through?
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by jejepa(m): 8:44am On Jun 15, 2019
eldav:
jejepa, boss I read where you mentioned doing a side hustle alongside your academics. I want to know if it's an online work because I'm looking for something to support myself as a student. If it's an online work, can you put me through?

Not really online, I type, photocopy and do all computer center works. Its very stressful and my oga is not helping matters.

But where Did you read about me?
Re: Omg!! Jim Iyke Is Not The Father Of Nadia Buari’s Twins - See More At: Http://9j by eldav(m): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2019
jejepa:

Not really online, I type, photocopy and do all computer center works. Its very stressful and my oga is not helping matters.

But where Did you read about me?

Thanks for replying. I read about you on the thread about natural drinks that boosts male sexual health.

(1) (Reply)

Waje Rocks African Print In Style / Every Part Of My Body Turns A Man On – Sexy Actress, Fisayo Ajisola / Sexy Ladies!Cossy Ojiakor Hangs Out With Anita Joseph In Owerri(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.