Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Project Management Course - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Project Management Course (9201 Views)

Registration For The Graduate Certificate In Oil & Gas Management Course Is On.. / Free Online Project Management Course / Free Online Project Management Course (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Project Management Course by ijayc(f): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2009
PLS do you know any company that offer project management training or courses in port harcourt, expecially microsoft project
Re: Project Management Course by Tonyet1(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2009
my sister,u wont beleieve that i am searching out for one too, PH is a bit backward
Re: Project Management Course by xploits777(m): 12:22am On Jan 25, 2009
Pardon  me I don't think Port Harcourt is backward but rather the cost of Logistics there is too high and could criple businesses esp Service Oriented ones quickly. Another factor is the insecurity PH poses with inherent militant and tribal conflicts.

I decided to paste the information on the project management training coming up in 4 Nigerian Cities to you here.
We have port Harcourt in our expansion plan but that won't happen till FEB-MARCH when we conclude our Ibadan and Abuja programs.
However if u still insist on a February training you can kindly call the nos below and get intimated on how the training will be done for all those intersted.

Visit www.zionpmp.com for more information and also register there after payment of training fees at the bank.

Hello,
You may find it interesting and as part of your career goals to undergo project management training now or sometime in the future.
The handbill advertises our Project Management training which I thought nice to share with you as you please.

The Program cost is 75k only as against 150k the regular training cost.You will be issued a CERTIFICATE of Completion as required by PMI for you to sit for the PMP exams.

It excludes exams fees of both PMI-PMP($555) and PRINCE2(500pounds+)
However you will be properly trained and given all the necessary materials and past questions needed to equip you for any of the exams.

Competitive edge & Unique Selling Point:
Average training fee around Lagos ranges from 100k-375k for each of PMI-PMP and PRINCE2.
No one Teaches MSProject 2007 free as a tool for Proj. Mang.
No one Assists with Job Placement as we are partnering with Recruiting firms to help place participants on proj.mang. roles.
You can register online@ www.zionpmp.com

This training will be taking place in the following cities as stated in the attached flyer

LAGOS: UNILAG GUEST HOUSE, Jan 31st, Feb. 1st, 7th & 8th

KADUNA: KAD POLY-FEDERAL,  Feb. 7th, 8th, 14 & 15

ABUJA: TOP VIEW HOTEL  Feb. 21, 22, 28th & Mar. 1st.

IBADAN: UI CONFERENCE CENTRE, Feb. 21, 22, 28th & Mar. 1st.

FOR ENQUIRIES KINDLY CALL:
08024611363, 07092274286

Re: Project Management Course by Tonyet1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2009
Bro

i cant seem to access anything from your web page, when i click on a direction tab, it show the information, then just 2 secs it goes blank

pls check your stuff again, because i really need infos
Re: Project Management Course by xploits777(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2009
I've checked up the site again and nothing is wrong with it.
All the links are working including the online registration feature is ok.

Have a great day!!
Re: Project Management Course by xploits777(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2009
Imagine after all these years of being on this forum, I just got it right resizing our handbill size to a legible and visible size yet under 200k.
I had never really sat down to do graphics but it paid off when I tried.
It only means competence can't be built on all things but on specific things.
Thank you house

Re: Project Management Course by Tonyet1(m): 1:02pm On Jan 27, 2009
who is eligible and what are the qualifications?
Re: Project Management Course by xploits777(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2009
Anyone with Project Management Career focus or Experience needs it.
Besides anyone can learn project management, however stringent requirements apply when it comes to taking the PMI-PMP exams.
You'll need a BSc + 3 yrs experience or SSCE +5yrs experience. Without any of the two you can still sit for the CAPM exams which is a sequel to the pmp certification for those without needed work experience.
All these info is available also on pmi website and apm site too.
We basically train and assist with registration for the exams too.

Hope I did some justice to ur questions.
If u need more info just call any of the nos. on the flyer pasted.
Thank you
Re: Project Management Course by solacedar: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2009
Thanks for the info. I am a graduate of Mathematics. I want to know which of the Certifications I sholud take. I'm based in Lagos
Re: Project Management Course by PMP: 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
If you are in the Abuja and Northern parts of Nigeria .You can contact me for your PMP Training@ritetracconsulting@gmail.com
Re: Project Management Course by Waleesa: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2009
Do you need study material for the PMP/CAPM certification exam(4th edition)?
We supply:

-CROSSWIND PRODUCTS such as text books, CD with up to 3,500 exam type questions, audio CD's for those of you that spend a lot of time in traffic,
  laminated placemats showing all the knowledge areas, that you can use to refresh your memory while at work etc.

-RITA MULCAHY PRODUCTS such as Text books, CD with up to 1,500 exam type questions(which you can update via the internet etc

-ANDY CROWE PRODUCTS. The only product by this author is the PMP/CAPM textbook.

These are the most popular authors at the moment but we can get you any other material by any other author your require. We also offer a FREE DELIVERY SERVICE throughout Nigeria.

please call 07034134513 or 07034056829.
Re: Project Management Course by foni2k4(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2010
The next Project management training Class by PMNigeria is coming up on

Date: Feb. 15th - 19th (Weekday Course) (PMP Prep Course)

Feb 20th, 21st, 27th & 28 (CAPM Prep. / PMP Prep. Course)

PMP is more internationally accepted and is used anywhere in the world. There is a great demand for PMP certified professionals right now in Nigeria.

Visit www.pmnigeria.com for more information.
Re: Project Management Course by PMP: 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2010
Add more value to your career.

Attend our Professional Project Management Training this February in Abuja Nigeria

Email us on ritetracconsulting@gmail.com for more information
Re: Project Management Course by tushar67: 6:48am On Jul 19, 2011
for any info regarding PMP exam, eligibility etc check out the website www.knowledgewoods.in/pmp
Their cost is very low and they also provide money back grantee. i.e if you had taken training from knowledgewoods for pmp and then failed in the examination you will get your training cost refund.
Re: Project Management Course by iyk1(m): 11:52am On Jul 25, 2011
5 different packages exam simulators for capm/pmp over 1000 questions
Chapter 1-12 of the pmbok exam review simulators
PMBOK 4th edition

pmbok 4th edition summerized version

PMBOK 4th edition

Audio mp3 format (Plus Flash Drive)

Rita PMP FLASH CARDS

KIM HELDMAN MP3 PMBOK 4TH EDTION

and pdf edition
Also available in cd

to order call 08035018040
iyksmann@yahoo.com
pin 32468a05
Re: Project Management Course by Gigastreams: 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2014
[b](GROUP TRAINING)

EXECUTIVE BOOT PROJECT MANAGEMENT TRAINING (BOOT CAMP).
Gigastreams Consulting, a Training/Consulting firm based in Lagos welcomes you to the July & August edition of its PMP / CAPM Project Management Professional Training Programme.

Gigastreams Consulting is a Leading professional training & consulting firm with its headquarters in Lagos. We have trained over 400 individuals from organizations like Aptech Nigeria, Anabel capital, Accurate solutions (Training for the chief of staff department, Government house,AM Driving Academy, Washline Nigeria Limited , Swiss Villa Hotels and suites, Fine Way Energy Services and lots more.

Individuals who wish to improve themselves professionally and wish to advance their careers should enroll for this course.
The PMP/CAPM Project Management Certification Course is an internationally recognized course and is accredited by a professional institute based in USA- PROJECT MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (PMI)

The Course is aligned with the Project Management Institute’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® 5TH Edition) Global Standard

Training Schedule for the month of July & August.
July: - 19th, 26th.
August: - 2nd, 9th.
Venue address for group Training: Jasmine Hall Of Orchid Hotels, Plot 3, Dreamworld Africana Way, After Chevron Roundabout, Ikota Epe Expressway, Lagos.

Training Fee:- N85, 000 Only.

Time
Saturdays:-9:00am Daily.

The training includes the following modules:-
1. Introduction to Project management
2. Organizational Influences and project life cycle
3. Project management process
4. Project integration management
5. Project scope management
6. Project time management
7. Project cost management
8. Project quality management
9. Project human resources management
10. Project communication management
11. Project risk management
12. Project procurement management
13. Project stakeholder management
Professional and Social Responsibility
The project stakeholder management is the latest addition to the previous
10 knowledge areas specified by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Tips for Passing the Exam the First Time

The Training package includes:
PMI Accredited Training Manual
MS Project Introduction
Exam prep books in soft copy format
PMI Handbook
Free Lecture Cds
Practice Question on Cd
Tea/Lunch break (Buffet)
Professional training by highly experienced facilitators
Certificate of Training (Indicating 35 contact hours of training)
Networking Opportunities
And Lots More

Mode of payment
Account name--Gigastreams Consulting
Account number--1012865364
Bank--Zenith BANK
OR

Account name--Gigastreams Consulting
Account number--0043800332
Bank--Diamond BANK
Payments can also be made through the bank or at our office. Please look at the office address below.
Office address: Suite E 346 Ikota Shopping Complex VGC, Lekki-Ajah Lagos.

If you have any more questions, please call +2348022224787 or +2348162834579 or send an e-mail to info@gigastreamsconsulting.com, omoatinuke@gigastreamsconsulting.com, gigastreamsconsulting@gmail.com or visit our website: https://www.gigastreamsconsulting.com/
Like us on facebook....https://www.facebook.com/giga.streams?ref=hl[/b]

Re: Project Management Course by Sijison: 4:12pm On Jul 31, 2014
FREE WORKSHOP on Project Management.
Port-Harcourt

Date: 2nd August, 2014.
Venue: 309, Aba Road, Rumukurushi Junction, Beside Diamond Bank. Port-Harcourt.
Time: 10:00am - 12:00pm

Benefits of attending:
- Get an overview of Project Management Processes
- Free consultation with our certified PMP professionals.
- Network with Professionals and other managers
- 10% discount on any course fee for interested participant
- light Refreshment

Get to know why Project Management is in high demand in Port-harcourt Nigeria today!

To book your space send an
e-mail to: training@sijisontraining.com
or call 234-8180-224477

ADMISSION IS ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pdms Training In Nigeria / Prince2 And Itil Certification In Nigeria / Cabin Crew Training Program In Italy, Spain Or Portugal With Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.