Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (443939 Views)

University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2016/2017 Session / Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (178) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2015
trendiitee:
Please for those who have registered, must d discharge certificate be available?

If you mean NYSC discharge certificate, No! You can upload your call-up letter instead. Especially if you are serving presently.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2015
iamayodeji:

Nice one undecided , so they gave you guys exemption for transcript.

BTW, Have you locked your application?

yes, we are exempted from submitting transcript. they can easily get that since they have our matric number. I haven't locked my application because I'm still working on it. I've not uploaded my call up letter and others.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by jodaye: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2015
pls, this link http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/ adm_all_main.aspx is not responding, its gives error, no where to fill the form. pls asap.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by jodaye: 6:48pm On Jun 11, 2015
pls, concern the pg form for 2015/2016, the link http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/
adm_all_main.aspx
is not responding, its gives error, no where to fill the form.
pls react to this and give urgent answer asap.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by jodaye: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
@iamayodeji, pls the link http://admissions.pgschool.ui.edu.ng/
adm_all_main.aspx is not responding, to download the prospetus, it says error. please has anyone start registering/filling the form.
Need ur help guys.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by jodaye: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
adm_all_main.aspx is not responding, to download the prospetus, it says error. please has anyone start registering/filling the form. besides can u do the filling of the form on ur phone.
Need ur help guys.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Jobyruz(m): 7:40pm On Jun 11, 2015
Pls how much is the form?where do we pay and when is the form closing?pls i urgently need answers to those questions
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jobyruz:
Pls how much is the form?where do we pay and when is the form closing?pls i urgently need answers to those questions
15,500 is the total payment.
The form is online. go to pgschool.ui.edu.ng , click on admission and then click on fresh application . You will supply your basic information before you can be cleared to pay.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2015
ayxmania:
I have started the registration and even paid. It's an easy thing but it demands patience and care. #peace and conflict studies.

Team peace nd conflict studies
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2015
bukit05:

Team peace nd conflict studies
yes o. I was in ibadan yesterday, I went to the department and saw the students. I met two of my friends from ui running the program.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by checkmateman: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2015
Jobyruz:

Use inetrnet explorer or google chrome
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
jodaye:
adm_all_main.aspx is not responding, to download the prospetus, it says error. please has anyone start registering/filling the form. besides can u do the filling of the form on ur phone.
Need ur help guys.

Dont use your phone pls. Use a system and make sure you use internet explorer because Mozilla will give you issues.

go to the ui post graduate website and start your application. you will see a link to download the prospectus, it's easy.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2015
Actually, you can use either phones or p.c. the BUT there is, use the normal phone browser or Internet Explorer. u can start the application on ur phone and continue on ur pc.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Farnen(m): 1:25am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:
you can't use last year's score. you can use statement of result if you don't have your certificate but you must present it if you are eventually admitted. we that finished from ui don't need to submit transcript, on non ui graduates. if you have any question, u can ask me.
I had already requested for my transcript from my school to be sent to my house before the U.I PG form came out, and i don't know how long it will take before i receive it. What if the transcript gets to me after the PG form sale ends, how do i get it to the PG school since they say no hard copy document should be submitted except after admission is offered? Do i have to re-apply for another transcript to be sent to them directly by my school?
Thanks.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

yes o. I was in ibadan yesterday, I went to the department and saw the students. I met two of my friends from ui running the program.

Dts cool, will be starting my registration today.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 12, 2015
bukit05:

Dts cool, will be starting my registration today.
best of luck
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 12, 2015
Farnen:

I had already requested for my transcript from my school to be sent to my house before the U.I PG form came out, and i don't know how long it will take before i receive it. What if the transcript gets to me after the PG form sale ends, how do i get it to the PG school since they say no hard copy document should be submitted except after admission is offered? Do i have to re-apply for another transcript to be sent to them directly by my school?
Thanks.

when the sale of forms closes, applicants that have purchased the form can still continue with their application for some weeks. The closure of the sale of forms means, no more purchase of form. Transcript is the only thing that can be submitted at the PG school, and that is what the transcript label is for.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 7:41am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

I just printed d invoice, d amount is 20,500. Is dat d amount u paid
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by checkmateman: 7:45am On Jun 12, 2015
bukit05:

I guess you choose a proffesional masters
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by checkmateman: 7:47am On Jun 12, 2015
iamayodeji:

Dont use your phone pls. Use a system and make sure you use internet explorer because Mozilla and chrome will give you issues.

Download the brochure here.

I use google chrome which works fyn
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 12, 2015
bukit05:

No o, that invoice is for professional degree. I'm going for academic, and that is 15,500. if you want to do the professional degree, then you are safe, but if you want the academic, please create the correct invoice.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 7:51am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

No o, that invoice is for professional degree. I'm going for academic, and that is 15,500. if you want to do the professional degree, then you are safe, but if you want the academic, please create the correct invoice.

Dt means I made a mistake. Pls how do I correct it
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
checkmateman:

I use google chrome which works fyn

That's good then. I didn't try chrome at all since they stated that internet explorer is supported.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 12, 2015
bukit05:

Dt means I made a mistake. Pls how do I correct it

You can call the information officer on that number on their site, am sure they can change it from their database since you have not paid yet.

If I were you, I would start a fresh application using another email and phone number, that's if you have two of those.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 8:18am On Jun 12, 2015
iamayodeji:

You can call the information officer on that number on their site, am sure they can change it from their database since you have not paid yet.

If I was you, I will start a fresh application using another email and phone number, that's if you have two of those.

Dts wat am planning to do.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 12, 2015
bukit05:

Dts wat am planning to do. Pls how do I differentiate d professional from academics

Choose M.Sc or M.A depending on your course. Ignore other options. Then select your department and area of specialization (if it applies to you.).
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

Will start afresh, according to d prospectus, it was written dat peace and and conflict studies is not available for 2015/2016 session. But d sub unit of specialization is there, how do i go about it
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by bukit05(f): 9:14am On Jun 12, 2015
iamayodeji:

Choose M.Sc or M.A depending on your course. Ignore other options. Then select your department and area of specialization (if it applies to you.).

Thanx
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 12, 2015
Please, does anyone have helpful materials for preparing for the English proficiency test, apart from the sample question on their site.?
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Farnen(m): 10:08am On Jun 12, 2015
ayxmania:

when the sale of forms closes, applicants that have purchased the form can still continue with their application for some weeks. The closure of the sale of forms means, no more purchase of form. Transcript is the only thing that can be submitted at the PG school, and that is what the transcript label is for.
Thanks Boss.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 12, 2015
bukit05:

Will start afresh, according to d prospectus, it was written dat peace and and conflict studies is not available for 2015/2016 session. But d sub unit of specialization is there, how do i go about it
OK, in the prospectus, it says m Phil and PhD applications are not available for 2015/2016 session. now, what you'll do is, start all over again with another email. In the faculty, choose institute of African studies, program is peace and conflict studies, also it's M.A. I have forgotten the sequential order of arrangement sha, but those are the information. then it'll give u an invoice of 15k5.
Re: University Of Ibadan Postgraduate Programme For 2015/2016 Session by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Farnen:
Thanks Boss.
nothing do us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (178) (Reply)

Unilorin 2012/2013 Admissions / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / DIRECT ENTRY Admission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.