Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,144 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (73250 Views)

As A Woman, Would You Say Amen To This Prayer? / Her Husband No Longer Makes Love To Her Because... / Sad Story Of Woman Who Fell Into Boiling Oil While Frying Meat [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MRLINGTON(m): 10:15am On Mar 04, 2015
If you're about to get married..which of this kind of women would you love to marry??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by talk2cj08(m): 10:18am On Mar 04, 2015
nnameen i will go for dat pretty damsel my opinion thou

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Tundenoni(m): 10:24am On Mar 04, 2015
i'll go for the dark beautiful cook

346 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:
i'll go for the dark beautiful cook

sure?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 04, 2015
I'm just here to read comments.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 04, 2015
na to go for the damsel...

what is the function of the eateries around?decoration?
screw that good cook there!

12 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Tundenoni(m): 10:50am On Mar 04, 2015
brito:

sure?
yes! sure!
she is beautiful...she is without makeup

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by VickJames(m): 10:53am On Mar 04, 2015
I'll go for the good cook.

Looking at the picture of the lady, she isn't ugly but just stressed. All she needs is good cream and clothes and we're good to go.

Love fades, Beauty fades, hunger never dies.

634 Likes 43 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by citizenjuwon(m): 10:55am On Mar 04, 2015
Nah the good cook sure pass o

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:

yes! sure!

Ok, I don't make up too but the headtie look somehow to me .

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by jeffizy(m): 11:02am On Mar 04, 2015
trux:
because of my unborn children I will go for the beautiful one
Are you the Chinese man I once met named [size=18pt] Ug Lee [/size] ?

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by jeffizy(m): 11:05am On Mar 04, 2015
Tundenoni:

yes! sure!
You're right.

Asides that , I can upgrade a good cook to a damsel too. Thereby , I get the best of both worlds in one package.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Holywizard: 11:06am On Mar 04, 2015
I can make my black good cook look like dat wit my money via she having a good clothing line & maintenance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by trux(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
jeffizy:

Are you the Chinese man I once met named [size=18pt] Ug Lee [/size] ?
don't know what you're taking about undecided

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by kissty(f): 11:12am On Mar 04, 2015
& who told u dat black means urgly. yeye , 4 me dat fell lady is nt beautiful d black is gorgeous. all she nid do is remove d head tie, make a nice hair, wear a betta clouth nd little make-up den u will c she is far betta dan d fell lady. my opinion tho.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by akinsadeez(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2015
Why can't I take both as a proper African man. grin

But to answer the question, it depends on my profession. Ordinarily as person I would prefer d good cook lady. She looks homely and presentable. She looks like d dependable type dat will take care of my kids and d home when I travel and won't be predisposed to cheat on me. The other fair lady looks like the type I won't have peace of mind on. She cant cook and looks more likely to cheat on me. cry

However if I am in a profession that needs or counts public appearances I might go for d fair lady. E.g Actors and politicians. So that when I go for a movie premiere or something I can be happy that I have an eye candy on my arms.

23 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by udemedia: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Any
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Nihilist: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Beautiful wife all day long. I can't be seen with an ugly babe even if she was the one that cooked the porridge that made Esau sell his birthright.

There's no such thing as a female with good looks who cooks and cleans anyway...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ednoville(m): 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
My chick is more beautiful than that fair girl and cooks better than the dark girl, and I'm gonna marry her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by ichommy(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
nah The Damsel sure pass. Wait o *Thinking* d good Cook. No d.... Wait OP no let me mad jare haba. *walk out of thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Maczeelly(m): 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Indifference
Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Dragonking: 11:32am On Mar 04, 2015
Both.. grin

The beautiful wife for a good fvck while the good cook for a delicious meal. cool

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by alphaStoner(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
I'd go for anyone that loves me ... Facial beauty doesn't last forever . True love last wink

5 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Dammytrager(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
The pretty lady can still know how to cook but if u're ugly, u're ugly.
The fair lady is my choice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by MizTyna(f): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Beautiful women can cook too undecided

9 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by mytime24(f): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
citizenjuwon:
Nah the good cook sure pass o
e b like say u go tooo like food cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by jericco1(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Beautiful wife, I'll definitely teach her how to cook.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Lagusta(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
I would marry the good cook, then toosh her up very well to my taste.....

Wallahi she go fine pass di'ja

3 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by Solowande(m): 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Op which one u choose?

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by dahdah: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
THAT BLACK GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL

8 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) by udemedia: 11:33am On Mar 04, 2015
Good cook..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Mother In-law Is Doing This , And She Is Pushing Me !!! / Enugu: Woman Discovers Daughter 20 Yrs After She Was Stolen At Birth In Hospital / Pregnancy Photos Of A Woman And Her Oyinbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.