Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,256 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know (28807 Views)

[pic] Can You Buy The Blackberry Priv For ₦225,000 / Before You Buy A "30000mah Solar Power Bank", Read This / Seven Things You Should Know Before Buying A Power Bank #fullpost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by judedwriter(m): 2:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
Power bank is just a way of telling Nigerians that their power issues are not coming to an end any time soon.
Anti-nepa or phcn cheesy
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by agrovick(m): 2:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey that guy wey dey advertise 30,000 MW power bank
U xef notice ba?
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by samopeyemi: 2:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
This one na thesis o
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Habeebpain(m): 2:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
DIVINE78:
Good job.
Where can I get a very good power bank in Abuja?

Hello Divine. We sell high capacity power banks. Tested and Trusted. We deliver to any part of Nigeria. You can check our thread below or whatsapp me on 07088535479. I'll be expecting your call.

https://www.nairaland.com/1809260/techsturvs-power-banks-hq-lumsingtm

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by davemike1(m): 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
from numba 7 downwards, I nah undastnd[s][/s][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]again sad
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by adetheman101(m): 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
hmmm
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by JesusCrew: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
speaktome:
Warri Bible is out...grab Ur copy nw!!!
Sample version:
ENG:- As it is written in the Bible.
WARRI:-As dem yan for Bible.
ENG:- Jesus entered d boat wit his disciples.
WARRI:- Bros J cum enta canoe wit him padi dem.
ENG:- As d boat was sailing, there was a great storm.
WARRI:- As d canoe dey move, na im yawa cum gas.
ENG:- The storm was so great dat it was like a
whirlwind.
WARRI:- As d yawa dey gas na im kasala burst join.
ENG:- The disciples became so afraid dat dey shouted
Master! Master!!
WARRI:- Na im liver fail him padi dem, na im dey begin
dey hala...Bros eh! Bros eh!!
ENG:- Jesus got up ND calmed down d wind.
WARRI:-Na so Bros J gt up com arrange d mata.
ENG:-He turned to his disciples ND said, oh ye wit little
faith.
WARRI:- Na im Bros J com look him padi dem shake
him head, com provoke...“O BOI UNA FALL MY HAND".
ENG:- The disciples replied nd said “WAT MANNER OF
MAN IS THIS? "
WARRI:- him padi dem com hala “SHOOO...Bros J,
which levels naa? U be winsh.......

Just my Signature oooo
Real powerbank for d soul. lol

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by ejiro2130(m): 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
Smartresult:
It is only in nigeria that items like power bank, rechargeable lantern, rechargeable torchlight etc are best selling,
we need a change
Gej is a virus that penetrated and destroy the immunity of every sector of the nigerian govt , it can no longer tackle infections like epileptic power supply, ower fluctuations, lack o f electricity etc. An anti virus that been tested, proven, and trusted in the late 80s ,90s and still active today has been remembered and it will be auction on 28th of next month there4 use ur PVC smartly to purchase, store it and use untill all the infection unleashed by gej is treated and no new cases reported.

The biggest social entrepreneur from Africa sales solar lamps right now own solar company guess what he's from Kenya, why do we act like it's only us suffering in this world??
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Euckybaby(f): 2:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
Please summarise. thanks
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Lov4sat(m): 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2015
Power Bank na phone killer beware
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by bashorundon(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
DIVINE78:
Good job.
We sell the original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks. They are made up of genuine LG and Samsung batteries. You can order on our Konga Store while it's delivered to you quickly: [slash]SPSellingPoint. Thank you.

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Youngzedd(m): 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2015
ITbomb:
Wey that guy wey dey advertise 30,000 MW power bank

Choi!
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by bashorundon(m): 2:55pm On Mar 04, 2015
Kreamie:
Nice one tho...So many fake powerbanks everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Apparently, you've not tried our Original 10400mAh Xiaomi Powerbanks that are made up of genuine LG and Samsung batteries. Talk to me now. Thank you.
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by bashorundon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 04, 2015
JesusCrew:

The real powerbank seller is here. We sell the Original 10400mah Xiaomi Powerbanks. N5500 only. Kindly call or whatsapp 08067864475 to order now. We deliver worldwide. Thank you.

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by activelyA(f): 3:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Wow!!! Such an informative thread! Got me screen munching all the way. Now this is what Nairaland was known for, not all this 11 ways to know you are a boy/girl, 5 ways to know if you are on an Okada, 10 unfailing ways of knowing if your cobbler have gum/neddle, 23 ways of knowing if you just had sex shocked shocked sad sad we want more of this topic hitting front page instead. Good one op!
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by lovat(m): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
Twaci:
Lemme talk ma biggest truth, I didn't finish it.....too long.

Buh be blessed sha!
I was scared when you wanted to tell your biggest truth, I thought you wanted to expose our twosome yesterday night at the car park
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Twaci(f): 3:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
ollah1:

Olodo. If it's about sex now, you will bookmark the page.
oversabi....

talk to the......(Fill in the gap) grin
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Iyinemzo(m): 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Twaci:
oversabi....

talk to the......(Fill in the gap) grin
Hand or yansh make him pick
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by slye(m): 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Op you tried ..But for a very detailed analysis. You guys might wanna check this thread by dastranger

https://www.nairaland.com/1920876/nairalanders-experience-power-banks

1 Like

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by firestar(f): 3:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
There are powerbanks and there are Powerbanks.
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by gboyetade: 4:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
nice thread
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by DrTG1: 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice one,such a detailed info
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by mayorall(m): 4:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nice work op. but this is not same with mayor source T1 12000mah full capacity power bank. Type " mayor source" on Google and see mouth watering reviews by nairalanders. it can charge 15000mah battery at least 6times. Also the highest 18650 battery is 2,600mah. There is 3000mah but not common also not available worldwide. Manufacturers prefer to use small mah batteries for efficiency and longevity.
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by professore(m): 5:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
Informative
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by icebebe(f): 5:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
DIVINE78:
Good job.
hello Divy,
We have them in different MAH,colours n prices,tested and trusted,and its affordable too.
Home delivery available and can be sent to any destination in Nigeria
check ma signature n contact us if interested

Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by RazziP(m): 5:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Himm your name self na POWER BANK
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by jaybossYBNL(m): 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2015
Great post OP, my 5200 mah from China is on the way... thanks for opening my eyes
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by speaktome(m): 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
JesusCrew:

Ah tell u bro
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by Barbarthundey(m): 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
Don't tell me u read all that...
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by slye(m): 6:29pm On Mar 04, 2015
kennygee:
Power bank is just a way of telling Nigerians that their power issues are not coming to an end any time soon.

This is farce bro...Even the countries with no power issues use power banks... Their main purpose/idea is portable power (i.e charge on the go...)
Re: Before You Buy A Power Bank, Things You Need To Know by otabsky: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Johnheir2:
Pls how can I use power bank with my land phone

Bruh!!!!! What is wrong with your brain?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBM Nt Working On Ur 2.3.6(gingerbread),,,anyone??? / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse / What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.