Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,956 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? (44415 Views)

Would U Sit On This Chair For 2million Dollars (pic) / Checkout This Chair Design Made In Nigeria / What Is Wrong With This Christmas Tree? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Enegod(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
echobee:

na ur balls? grin
I don't like balls being played with...that shiit hurts like hell if not handled with care angry
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Shiifi(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
hmmmmm next
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
....Creativity fights BACK... sad
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Raylight2(m): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
corrupt minded people.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Evina(f): 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
Why is everyone complaining about the seat? Who is being insulted? Is it cos it is shaped like an African cucumber?

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by eleko1: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is not an office,probably one of those club houses

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Felaak47(m): 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nawa O. Nawa O.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by redcliff: 6:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
Enegod:
insult to manhood angry
She is even sitting on the balls angry angry

Na today women start to sitdown onballs?
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
Enegod:
insult to manhood angry
hahahahahahaha....dats why we owns it
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by nkpommpko(m): 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
It must be a sex shop, nigerians are getting bolder.
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by holyokoto(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is not a Chair, but a decoration
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by OsoDupe(f): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
As our dear PEJ will say, the man who created that chair manhood lives forever.

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
Disgusting shiit!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by killuminati(m): 6:42pm On Mar 04, 2015
Some go dey troway sperm if dem sit down for dis chair
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by kayClt(f): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
d question is what kind of office did u enter

2 Likes

Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
That's not a chair, that's just aesthetic. It can't be convenient sitting down and leaning forward......
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by daxon001(m): 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
sinaj:
de av likes centre in ma area...de change it for a bottle of coke wid ya name on it nd one month subscription too smiley
dem giv u eviction letter 4 ur house wey u com use nl do ur place of abode
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by adahgold(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
Nothing wey we no go see...
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by daxon001(m): 6:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
kayClt:
d question is what kind of office did u enter
abi o,mayb office 4 x-rated movies
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by XBLadez: 6:49pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sit at ur own risk grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by toobby(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
Is this what fayose paid carpenters for in editing?

Lmao
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by layinkakeem(m): 6:50pm On Mar 04, 2015
I really can't stop laughing, woman like balls though, so I think she's free to sit on it !
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Mhizizzy(f): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
Sex has taken over d world

Dis 21st century hen sad sad

Mere chair.....deek?

If a deeper life woman wants to sit nko undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by kentblues(m): 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
wey the chair nah
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very soon some CHURCHES go begin use am and they will say IT DOESN'T MATTER, that it is the HEART dat MATTERS..
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by KoloOyinbo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
Well my fiancée sits on mine all the time! wink

Now, what was all this rubbish about a chair?

grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
Very soon some CHURCHES go begin use am and they will say IT DOESN'T MATTER, that it is the HEART dat MATTERS..

WHO ever that sits on that SEAT, may Almighty GOD CURSE him/her to BEAR KIDS without BLOKOS..
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by pelij18(m): 6:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
sinaj:
chisos! shocked
wah kinda chair iz diz

daz by d way...
I jux hit 1000likes!!!
i can see you like it grin
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by saintneo(m): 7:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
jnrbayano:
Creativity in an amorous way.

A time will come when shaking of hands will be replaced by shaking of joysticks.

that will be for those with joysticks
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by saintneo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 04, 2015
Enegod:
insult to manhood angry

A big insult by the artist. Absolute nonsense!
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by luvablewendy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hell no
Re: What Is Wrong With The Design Of This Chair? by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2015
cherylsmith:
lol. the chair isn't even a comfortable one to sit on.
Ahh!

Mouth falls open shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

African Snake Catcher Subdues A Cobra With His Bare Hands / Ex Minister Tried To Return N50bn Through Me — El-rufai / Civet That Was Killed In My Cousin's Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.