Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS (39860 Views)

Buhari Takes Water As Osinbajo, Saraki And Chief Justice Take Juice (pic) / Former Chief-Of-Army-Staff, Minimah Hands Over To New COAS / The Radical Islamist Group (ISIS) Just Took Over Quaragosh, The Biggest Christia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by jamesw: 8:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
ok
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by AJOT99(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by cold(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
Dayum..chit just hit the fan!
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Gboskee(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2015
And i sugest xtians should not forget about the "white paper" and by the way did you attend high school?? If yes! Okay, did you study history? Damn!! Clueless like the head of Ng
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by kemthegirl(f): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

Exactly, we need to vote the clueless guy out so that the peoples general can rescue justice Uwais son from the clutches of ISIS
Are you a retard or just pretending to be?How is GEJ responsible for the fact that rich nothern children turn out to sociopaths?

11 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by simplemach(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
jerseyboy:
GEJ is responsible. ISIS is feeding off his cluelessness.
how old are you...? you just talked like one of Buhari's cattles. SMH for you.

14 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2015
Look at how that boy has just soiled his fathers name.

I pray all religious extremists in Nigeria to kindly join him there.

Despite his supposed education though....

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by VickJames(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

Exactly, we need to vote the clueless guy out so that the peoples general can rescue justice Uwais son from the clutches of ISIS

Super-kidding guy! Funny guy grin

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by change9ja(f): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2015
Every religious bigotry post on this thread should be removed.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Ilekeh(f): 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2015
My gosh is there a way to disassociate myself from Nigeria?
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Ilekeh(f): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
cold:
Dayum..chit just hit the fan!

The world will soon start looking at us with the same perception they use to observe Iran, Iran etc.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by appini: 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
This isn't funny at all......a Nigerian joining isis?

Yes a Nigerian. but, he's an astute supporter of buharism.

5 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by simplemach(m): 8:13pm On Mar 04, 2015
ellechrystal:

Yea right, Gej is indeed at fault,
Am sure he is d reason they r killing in iraq
He is d reason iraq's govt ve not been able to flush them.
He is d reason they r in Syria, lybia, Turkey etc
Wat a clueless n ignorant display
He is also d reason they ve been beheading American n British citizens n these countries ve not been able to wipe them, even with their sophisticated weapons n tech
He is also d reason ppl volunteer to fight for them especially Jihadist John.
Rubbish
pls dont mind those guys, they are bunch of brainwashed fools. One day, some idiots will blame GEJ for not performing well on their women.

5 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by GoodBoi1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Jaycool18(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
CrazyScientist:

America haven't been able to flush them out, but to expect one old general from 'Nigeria' to go and rescue someone from isis
my brother dnt stress yourself pls, leave this clueless fool

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by inevitableme(m): 8:14pm On Mar 04, 2015
jerseyboy:
GEJ is responsible. ISIS is feedng off his cluelessness.
U are a jagabon, dere is no ion ota of sense in ur cracky dumbing brain. Go nd find who will fix ur loose nut head. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 04, 2015
It's now time we all should be alert and keep awareness of our environs cos once such thing is confirmed then ISIS is one step away from naija , my people my people our backyard need serious attention and security is the best a country like Nigeria can get now... And I also think the government might end up losing its post to military if situation gets out of hand. God bless Nigeria and everyone

3 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2015
The good thing that will ever happen to Africa is the secession of Biafra from this country. These are descendants of this fools shouting change.

7 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Gboskee(m): 8:17pm On Mar 04, 2015
cryhow old are you...?
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by san316(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

Didn't you hear jihadi john confess jona cluelessness was responsible for his Isis membership.

Sai buhari joooooooor.

you guys are pathetic. you want to politicise every issue no matter how serious they are. what concerns GEJ and GMB in this matter?

nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by tellwisdom: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2015
What is isis?..Football club?? sad
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Rad1cal: 8:20pm On Mar 04, 2015
san316:

you guys are pathetic. you want to politicise every issue no matter how serious they are. what concerns GEJ and GMB in this matter?

nonsense

It's jona fault.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Jaycool18(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2015
ellechrystal:

Yea right, Gej is indeed at fault,
Am sure he is d reason they r killing in iraq
He is d reason iraq's govt ve not been able to flush them.
He is d reason they r in Syria, lybia, Turkey etc
Wat a clueless n ignorant display
He is also d reason they ve been beheading American n British citizens n these countries ve not been able to wipe them, even with their sophisticated weapons n tech
He is also d reason ppl volunteer to fight for them especially Jihadist John.
Rubbish
my sister fools will always be fools..just leave them

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by eaglechild: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
This goes to show that radical Islam is not about poverty but a cancerous ideology.

When these northern elders keep mute on Boko Haram what do you expect their wards to do?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by san316(m): 8:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
Rad1cal:

It's jona fault.
that was how we played politics with bh until they decimated large villages and population of people.

keep saying it is gej until you encounter first-hand, the maluce of a terror group.

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by PassingShot(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
ezugegere:
I think Muslims need to sit down and think inwards.

Saudis that that are fighting ISIS are Muslims!

1 Like

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Rad1cal: 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
san316:
that was how we played politics with bh until they decimated large villages and population of people.

keep saying it is gej until you encounter first-hand, the maluce of a terror group.

Isn't poverty and bad governance the root cause of Islamic extremism ?

Vote change to stop this kind of international embarrassment.

Sai buhari.
Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Positiveminds(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
jerseyboy:

I never knew you are this foolish.

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by Arysexy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
Islam? I never see this kind religion since i was born.

No moderate muslim

3 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by finestiyke(m): 8:32pm On Mar 04, 2015
jerseyboy:

Where is your brain, why have you sold it because of politics? Why?

2 Likes

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by simpleseyi: 8:34pm On Mar 04, 2015
ezugegere:
I think Muslims need to sit down and think inwards.

I am a Muslim, unfortunately I think you are right. We Muslims need to sit down and think inwards. We thought Boko Haram is a result of poverty, how do we explain children of wealthy Muslims becoming terrorists? How do you defend your faith in the mist of stories like this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Chief Justice’s Son Joins Terrorist Group ISIS by simpleseyi: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
Arysexy:
Muslims? I never see this kind religion since u was born.

No moderate muslim

Your grammatical structure says it all. Were you in the same class with our first lady Madam Sheppopo Piss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Nwaogu Dumps PDP For APC, Says Party Has Lost Focus / Senate Asks Nigerians If They Should Invite Buhari Over The Fuel Scarcity (Pic) / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.