Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. (24155 Views)

My Friend Fingered His GF And Came To Me Outside To Put his Finger In My Nose! / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by LewisO: 10:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes! Bought her perf and silver Wrist-Watch, she never call me after that to say "Thank YOU"

It's some girls that makes men be selfish to them.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 04, 2015
naijaboiy:
Yes...

I regret buying her an iphone6 after she gave me a perry Cole boxers and extra large singlet in exchange for my gift on valentine's day undecided
B serious 4 once in ur life.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by kensnoop: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yea, last week I bought a cake for my gal, not knowing someone else also got her a cake. I regretted it cos I bought the cake with my last card

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
This is why am dating a white girl. Believe me you won't regret buying her presents. They always appreciate. #teamforeigngirls.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by sanc2s(f): 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2015
Av never regretted anything I bought for a lady. They didn't put gun on ma head to buy it. I buy my my own decision so I don't regret it. I don't put my mind on women cos they only remember the one ure doing dat time. The one u did before don't mata to them so u better nt put mind too wen u spend. Just spend and forget it

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by condralbede(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yes....I bought her jeans string,for her to wore it so that I can see how it looks on her,only to find out dt she having her monthly circle.And she will be leaving town that day,after had she concluded her NYSC.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by texalux(m): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yeah I bought. Her a BB bold 5 whit a month sub & 1500 card all she could do s to flash me back!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by naijaboiy: 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2015
messpero90:
B serious 4 once in ur life.
And you are

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Solowande(m): 11:28pm On Mar 04, 2015
I bought my gf a sim card which I regret last last cos she neva call me or text me with it. She only use it to to send me "call me back"
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by efonat(m): 11:30pm On Mar 04, 2015
Can I meet u? undecided
morethanadoll:

I agree with you 100%! I am guilty of wearing hair extensions, but only for braids (as featured in my profile picture) and it ALWAYS mirror my African heritage of OUR natural texture! I love the skin that I am in and will NEVER pay for hair that will NEVER look like the hair that grows from my own roots.

P.S. I workout 5 times a week.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by cirmuell(m): 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
shitshappen:
I bought her a notebook computer, that was our third year anniversary. But she almost rejected it, said I short-changed her, that the notebook was my responsibility should not be used to replace her gift. The irony is that I used my last doe to buy her that notebook, you know how it is with business sometimes.
I thought it would go along way to help her write job applications from home instead of frequenting the cafes. I felt like sending her away from my car after collecting the computer and zooming off never to return.
We are ex now anyway
what was her gift to you before you bought her the notebook?

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by PRECIOUS8844: 11:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=cyprianlah post=31307734]
pls d guys shoould say d truth ohhh
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
why must u regret buying her a gift? it means u never loved her.
some galz can be an ingrate ehn!

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
pbs4real:
some galz can be an ingrate ehn!
you didn't need to quote me to say that smiley
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by LewisO: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
[s] why must u regret buying her a gift? it means u never loved her.[/s]

This is the most stupid comment am reading today. angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 11:36pm On Mar 04, 2015
rubey:

Lol! Sorry about that. I closed off my browser when viewing this thread so I guess I got stucked here cheesy
galz be lieing since 900BC.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2015
LewisO:

This is the most stupid comment am reading today. angry
I really don't give a fvck. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
ivyT:

All of us are greedy and rude

#TeamSittingOnTheFence cheesy
wit dre comments u shal knw dem

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by free2ryhme: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i've seen a lots of guys that bought pricey gifts to there girlfriends and they regret buying it afterwards although i haven't done it before. So Guys have yall ever regret after giving your girl a gift.

buy what u will not regret giving out
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by malonephill(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I really don't give a fvck. cheesy
so he didn't
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
malonephill:
so he didn't
not my problem.
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by cardion(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2015
Yeah I bought her BB fone and he was useing it against me by posting another DP on it and after two weeks he left me for the guy
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by malonephill(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
not my problem.
how I'm I suppose to know, maybe elucidate
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by LewisO: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I really don't give a fvck. cheesy Am sorry Lewis for typing such, please forgive me for that, my thumb was just... I don't just know. Am sorry! embarassed

Forgiveness accepted sweet. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by cyprianlah(m): 11:47pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=PRECIOUS8844 post=31310796][/quote]

Wich truth undecided
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Timitunechi(m): 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2015
gave her my last kobo that week hoping to trek home only for her to use to transport herself to one niccur house to service herself when me still dey do holy holy didn't want to rush tho buh she made me regret it
Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 11:56pm On Mar 04, 2015
kensnoop:
Yea, last week I bought a cake for my gal, not knowing someone else also got her a cake. I regretted it cos I bought the cake with my last card
a HE ryt?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 11:57pm On Mar 04, 2015
dat5starguy:
This is why am dating a white girl. Believe me you won't regret buying her presents. They always appreciate. #teamforeigngirls.
are u a broda 2 mr cork?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by Sijioke(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
this wasnt my gf but a crush, she ordered for a gift, i dashed her 500k mtn card. then she was telling me she didnt see anything. i load the card on my phone. lo,and behold it has already been used. i got mad ehn.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by redcliff: 12:00am On Mar 05, 2015
IAMBREEZY:
i've seen a lots of guys that bought pricey gifts to there girlfriends and they regret buying it afterwards although i haven't done it before. So Guys have yall ever regret after giving your girl a gift.

Hmnm.. geh that receives something pricey from me must be overvaluable to me in the sense that im doing it for her because i know wat she has gone thru for me and im only using that medium to tell her i appreciate her. How would i just give a woman something pricey just like that

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. by pbs4real(m): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2015
EroticAngelina:
you didn't need to quote me to say that smiley
i had 2 quote u cos ur questn deserves an answer,and i had 2 volunteer. . .we gud?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / Remember The Nigerian Couple Who Gave Birth To A White, Blond Baby?... / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.